Lonely days hit hard, but you know what can hit harder? Lonely nights! I’ve had my fair share of lonely nights, and you’ve probably had yours too, so we can tell first-hand what lonely nights feel like.
Lonely nights are not always sad moments, though. There are those of us who enjoy lonely nights. And if they are sad moments for you, there are ways you can handle them.
You’re here today for quotes on lonely nights, and quotes about it shall you get. Quotes about how they feel, how to cope with them, what they mean, and more, from different points of view, are here, all for you.
So dig in, use them as text messages, social media posts, inscriptions on your favourite things, and more. Just do your thing.
Are you ready to see these quotes about lonely nights? Swipe up and see them!
You’ve been there, feeling down and depressed as we fight through lonely nights. But there is hope. There always is. Don’t be afraid to open up about your struggles with loneliness. Others understand and will be able to help you get through it.
1. It’s hard to sleep when you’re lonely at night. It’s also so hard to find the words that say what you feel inside. And it hurts when those you love are not there to see you and hear your voice. Learn to be your own company on such nights.
2. Having lonely nights? Spend them thinking back on what made you happy. Then, write down three things that remind you of your happiest moments. Place those items in front of your bed and spend some time reflecting on them.
3. The secret is not to be sad but to smile and consider that tomorrow is a new day. You never know what surprises you’ll find when you attempt to enjoy your company on lonely nights.
4. All year long, we’re celebrating love and togetherness—from picnic dates and family trips to bae-filled nights at the movies. But lonely nights will come, and we should prepare for it.
5. It’s OK to feel alone, feel sad, cry and be scared on lonely nights. But don’t let them last too long because it will make things worse. You have to fight through it.
6. Lonely nights will come, but that doesn’t mean we should feel miserable. Show how much you care for yourself by cuddling yourself while watching some Netflix.
7. Knowing that I’m not the only one who struggles with lonely nights is comforting. It helps me fall asleep easier, too.
8. It’s so easy to feel alone while everyone else is either far away or sleeping. But, there are ways to make the most of your life and find happiness in even these moments.
9. It’s OK to have lonely nights like you’re having now. Remember, you have amazing friends, and it’s just a matter of time until you’re with them again.
10. Have some lonely nights. Be alone with your thoughts. Experience the feeling of having only yourself to cuddle. The night around you is dark but filled with the potential for beautiful memories.
11. Let’s face it: some lonely nights are inevitable. But there are plenty of ways to turn any evening into a more enjoyable experience.
12. Don’t let loneliness get the best of you. Say hello to enjoying your company and goodbye to lonely nights.
13. You’re not the only one who craves soft hugs on lonely nights. I do too. And you’re just hours away from getting one.
14. No matter what life brings, you can always choose happiness. When life brings you lonely nights, spend them taking care of yourself.
15. I hope that during your lonely nights, a reminder that there are many who would love to be with you at that moment will bring you some comfort.
16. We often feel lonely and sad when we have no one to talk to on lonely nights. That’s where social media comes in.
17. We all have those lonely nights when we feel a little bit down. Don’t be afraid to reach out—maybe someone wants to come over for a sleepover.
18. Don’t spend lonely nights feeling sad and alone? Spend them with your best friend—yourself.
19. A lonely night can be a beautiful thing if you’re brave enough to face it or if you know how to make it interesting.
20. When you feel lonely and blue, remember the faces of people you love, and instead of wishing they were there with you, write a letter to them.
21. Unplugged. The best way to prevent a lonely night? Get offline, far away from social media, and do your thing. Go on a real adventure!
22. Loneliness is an illusion, and it’s time to wake up. Wake up to life and its potential for joy, love and friendship, and say goodbye to lonely nights.
23. It’s not the nights we don’t sleep that make us sad, but the nights when we’re awake and missing someone.
24. Don’t you hate it when you have a lonely night? Nothing seems to go right, and when you finally settle in with a good book, the last thing on your mind is having someone around.
25. When you’re feeling down and lonely on a lonely night, remember that there’s someone out there who will be glad to be in your company.
26. You don’t have to feel lonely when you’re by yourself at night. Time to start spending those nights doing the things that make your life better. Don’t let loneliness be a reason not to try at all.
27. We all have those nights where you wish that someone could be there to hold you, soothe your worries and make you feel better.
28. It’s not even the fact that you’re alone. It’s how lonely it feels to be alone.
29. The lonely nights are not the problem — they can’t be a problem. It’s more about how what we do in them.
30. I’ve found that the best way to get over a lonely night is to lose yourself in a good book.
31. When you have lonely nights, make jokes about others who have lonely nights and maybe that will make you feel better.
32. When we have lonely nights, we wonder if it’s really worth it to go through it all. But when we look back on our lives and see the happy moments, we realize that sad times make us stronger.
33. We all have lonely nights once in a while, but loneliness is more than a feeling. It can be the harsh reality that millions of people are growing up with.
34. Sometimes, we feel very alone, especially when there is no one around at night, and that’s why I wrote this. It’s to remind you that you’re not alone, and there’s always someone who really cares about your feelings and wants to hear from you.
35. Isn’t the world darker when you’re lonely? Isn’t filling your life with people who care about you a way to brighten up your world?
36. Don’t let the loneliness you feel on some nights be a negative thing. It’s not an emergency, and you don’t need to do anything about it right away. Give yourself some time to feel good again.
37. Feeling lonely when you don’t have anyone to cuddle with at night? Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. We sell huggable, cuddlable pillows.
38. We can’t be sad on all lonely nights. Life is too short to be lonely when you have people who care about you.
39. I can’t stop thinking about you. And on my lonely nights, when all is quiet and still, I sit here and wish you were lying next to me.
40. How about you spend those lonely nights picking shoes for your next ten outings?
41. If I could send my thoughts on an errand on these lonely nights, I would. Being alone with your thoughts is the worst.
42. Your most creative ideas come to life on those nights when you’re alone—and awake.
43. People won’t always be around us, but there’s a way to make every lonely night mean something. It’s up to you to find it.
44. A night with wine but without friends is as sad as a night without both. Lonely nights can be really sad.
45. Lonely nights can make a person feel like they’re in a dark alley. But with the right things around them, they can help you say goodnight to fear and hello to something better.
46. A lonely night can make a person feel like they should give up on life, but you can always change that with a new best friend.
47. I came from sad, lonely nights to nights that are happy and full of life. Don’t give up on yourself.
48. You aren’t alone. Having lonely nights doesn’t mean you’re a bad person. It just means you need to try a little harder to connect with other people.
49. When it crossed my mind that a good night’s sleep is the best medicine for a lonely night, I felt that.
50. Having a lonely night can make you feel despair, but don’t let it stop you from living life to the fullest.
51. Don’t you just hate it when the last thing you want to do is go to bed, but all your friends are off doing something with their significant others?
52. Loneliness on a lonely night is a lot like a tiny crack, which can grow into a fissure when you don’t do something about it.
53. Don’t let a sad, lonely night make you lose sight of how amazing your company can be.
54. Sad, lonely nights can lead to many things, including a deeper belief in yourself, having an appreciation for life, and enjoying your company.
55. Are you tired of lonely nights when your family is asleep, and you’re all alone? Choose between enjoying your company or Netflix.
56. Having lonely nights? Instead of watching the news on TV, why not look out your window and be an eye-witness as it happens?
57. When it crossed my mind that sad and lonely nights can be the most beautiful nights of your life, I felt that.
58. The inevitable truth: no matter how much you try to avoid it, lonely nights will come. You can’t avoid them completely even if you begin to open up, reach out, and connect with others in a meaningful way.
59. It’s OK to be sad and not have anyone around to share your nights with you. But don’t let those days of loneliness become a daily routine.
60. If you feel lonely at night, remember: There’s a light switch in your brain that you can turn on and connect with others.
61. The best thing to do when you’re alone at night is to reach out to someone and let them know that you’re alive.
62. We all want a little space on some nights, but when you’re feeling lonely, the best way to get through it is with the right book.
63. When you’re trying to get through a lonely night, remember there’s someone out there who understands how you feel.
64. Don’t be afraid of lonely nights. Sometimes they are what makes you the strongest person that you can be.
65. Lonely nights can make anyone feel down, but they don’t have to. Turn to YouTube, a book or baking. Loneliness can’t always win.
66. Lonely nights can make a person feel so very lost. Pick up a book and see if you won’t be found.
67. Don’t forget that you’re not the only one having lonely nights. There’s a whole world out there having it too.
68. Break the cycle of loneliness. Reach out for help, give yourself a break and stop having lonely nights all the time. Call someone who loves you and enjoy some sleepovers.
69. Life is too short to be lonely. It’s time to reach out so you can avoid having more lonely nights.
70. Here’s to the lonely nights where you feel like everything is crashing down around you, and you can’t tell if you should be angry or sad.
71. No matter how lonely your nights get, there’s always someone out there who is sadder than you.
72. We may have the illusion of being alone, but we never truly are. The truth is that people do want to be around you, even when they’re not obvious about it. Remember this on those lonely nights when you don’t have anyone to talk to.
73. The darkness of the night has loneliness crawling in it, looking for who to eat it. You shouldn’t let it get you.
74. There are moments when you just want to enjoy lonely nights—alone in your head with no one else there.
75. We all have that one friend who always speaks highly of their love life, but it’s safe to say that we all can relate when they say how sad, lonely nights make them feel.
76. Are lonely nights making you feel like your life is less meaningful? Don’t believe or accept it. You’re more than what it makes you feel like you are.
77. When you’re feeling down on lonely nights, remember that the only thing sadder than a lonely night is a lonely life.
78. The nights are long, the days are short, and the loneliness in the nights is making me cry. What should I do?
79. When the night has you feeling lonely, it’s time for a night out. And when you’re feeling down, it’s time for your favourite drink.
80. Lonely nights don’t come with comfort, but they are good motivators.
81. We all have those lonely nights that we wish we could forget, but let’s just keep the memories and make new ones.
82. I’m not saying that we should all go out and get drunk every night. I’m just saying there are nights when you want to be lonely–stay home, order takeout and watch Netflix alone.
83. Be sad or be mad. But never ever say lonely nights are the worst thing to happen to you.
84. The nights can get really lonely. Thankfully, you’re young enough to look for love.
85. Lonely nights and sad days are the ones that make us feel as if we don’t belong here.
86. Lonely nights can make a person feel like they’re living in a war zone. Make connections that you can turn to when you need a sleepover.
87. If you’re feeling lonely tonight, remember that the cure is all around you.
88. You should be thankful for your night alone. Sometimes, we need those nights to get through the day.
89. When you have lonely nights, it’s as if your mind is a blank page. Write something beautiful on it.
90. You can see the stars on lonely nights, but don’t they shine brighter when you’re with the person you love most?
91. Don’t be afraid of lonely nights. They’re full of wonderful things that you have never seen before.
92. It’s not only the presence of a friend that makes a night memorable. What you choose to do on a lonely night can make it memorable too.
93. Lonely nights can make you feel like a person without hope. But an hour of watching standup comedy can fill your soul with joy.
94. Long nights alone can make anyone feel like they’re not worth anything. But there’s always someone thinking about you, hoping you were with them that moment.
95. When you have lonely nights, the world can seem a little darker. The best thing to do to brighten your lonely night is to be kind to yourself.
96. You may not feel like doing anything all night, but that’s OK. It takes time to heal from being lonely.
97. Nobody feels better than when they do on lonely nights. But nobody feels worse either. It’s all about your point of view.
98. When you’re having a lonely night and your thoughts spiral, try opening up to someone. It might make all the difference.
99. Sleepless nights are a perfect time to take stock, reflect on your life, and realize that all those things you always wanted but never had, you now have.
100. Sadness on lonely nights can be defeated by a movie or a good book or a long conversation with a childhood friend.
101. How do many not know that the best way to get over a lonely night is to have a good night’s rest?
102. A lonely night can make you feel like the end of the world and the start of another. But remember, it will pass.
103. There’s no way to avoid lonely nights, but as a human, you have the power to create social connections that make your lonely nights less lonely.
104. It’s hard to stay up late when you’re alone, but it can be even harder to get out of bed in the morning.
105. If you have lonely nights, remember that there are people in the world who care about you. Just think of them and be glad for them.
I know you love these quotes about lonely nights. You can tell me how much you love them in the comment box. It will be great to hear from you.
Do you know that if you surf around this blog, you’ll find many helpful collections of quotes like this? Please, surf around. Also, if you don’t mind, please share this page with your friends. You never know who might need it.
Leave a Reply