Choosing happiness doesn’t mean being willfully ignorant, ignoring the pain of others, or pretending that horrible thing are not happening in the world. It means learning to see joy even when life is hard or things are not going as we hoped.
In life, there are times when the cards seem to be stacked against you. Circumstances can make it feel as if things are hopeless, and the future will only be filled with more challenges until it all comes crashing down. But that perspective isn’t necessarily true. There are also times when we fall on our face but then get back up again because we know that’s a better alternative than just staying down. At such a moment, one of the best things you can do for yourself is to choose to be happy.
We all know that happiness is a choice. And we also know that too much of anything can be a bad thing but you can never go wrong choosing to be too happy. Are you feeling down and conflicted about choosing your happiness before anything else? I’ve come up with some very helpful, and simple you can choose to be happy quotes on happiness, that will help you on your journey to becoming happy overall.
You can choose to be happy, even when it seems that the world is against you. There are always events and circumstances that bring temporary pain and difficulties. But those are not the only things that make life worth living.
1. Happiness is a state of mind that comes from within, and when you choose happiness you can choose to be happy in all situations.
2. You can choose to be happy, even in the most difficult times.
3. You can choose to be happy, no matter what life is throwing your way, never let it weigh you down.
4. You can choose to be happy when life is hard. You can choose to be happy when things aren’t perfect. You can choose to be happy every day of your life.
5. You can choose to be happy and positive, or you can choose to be negative and unhappy. Think about it.
6. You can choose to be happy, or you can choose to be sad. But there’s not much in between.
7. You have choices every day. Choose to be happy, choose to smile, and choose to find joy in everything you do.
8. If you can choose to be happy, then you can choose to have a great life.
9. You can choose to be happy. You can choose joy and contentment. You can choose to never be stressed or feel that the world is against you or that life is unfair. And you have a choice in every moment even if you don’t realize it at the time!
10. You can choose to be happy. Choose life over comfort and choose happiness over sorrow. Choose to be happy.
11. Happiness is a choice. Choose to be happy. Choose to be joyous. Choose to smile. Choose to laugh.
12. We can all choose to be happy because happiness is inside us. So choose to be happy today and every day.
13. You can choose to be happy no matter what life throws at you. Be the best version of yourself, every day.
14. You can choose to be happy, or you can choose to be sad. But if you are unhappy, it’s probably your fault.
15. Happiness lies in your own way of looking at things. Choose to be happy and make others around you happy.
16. Happiness is a choice that you make every day, which means you can choose to be happy anytime anywhere.
17. Happiness is a choice, not a feeling. It’s up to you to be happy today. Choose happiness.
18. Choose Happiness. Choose life over the pursuit of things. Choose to be happy.
19. Choose happiness. Choose joy. Choose love and laughter. And choose to be happy every day, every moment of your life.
20. You can choose to be happy now, you can choose happiness instead of fear and worry. Choose happiness instead of anger, hate and bitterness. Choose it instead of confusion, hatred and revenge.
21. If you are unhappy with your circumstances, change them. If you are unhappy with yourself, change that too. The choice is yours. You can choose happiness.
22. No matter what’s going on around you, choose to be happy. Choose to be content. Choose to be grateful. Choose to smile.
23. Happiness is a choice. Happiness is a mindset. Happiness is not something that happens to you, it’s something you choose for yourself.
24. You can’t be happy all the time. But you can always choose to make yourself happy at that moment.
25. It may seem impossible to be happy all the time, but it’s not. Remember that happiness is a choice you make every day.
Happiness is the choice to be happy no matter what’s going on in your life.
26. Always remember that you are the master of your life. Choose happiness!
27. Your happiness is a priority. Achieve holistic wellbeing and live a happier life.
28. The secret to happiness lies in your mind. You are what you think. Mindfulness can change your life.
29. Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but rather a manner of travelling.
30. It’s not the destination, it’s the journey that matters. Choose happiness when you can.
31. Don’t just choose happiness. Make it happen.
32. The greatest happiness in life are the spontaneous acts of kindness that brush against you in passing.
33. Being happy doesn’t mean you have to like everything. There is a difference between not liking something, and choosing not to do it. And the truth is, we all have the ability to choose happiness.
34. No matter how bad your day is, there’s always hope for tomorrow. Choose happiness.
35. Happiness is best when you choose it. Make the most of every day and say yes to all that comes your way.
36. Choose happiness over fear. Accept yourself and the world with open arms. Be kind to everyone around you, and be kinder to yourself.
37. Be happy, even when you don’t feel like it. It’s okay to chase after your dreams but remember that happiness is a choice.
38. Happiness is always an option. Nothing can ruin your day unless you let it.
39. Never forget that you’ve made your own luck. Never allow the circumstances of life to determine the kind of person you are! Be happy!!
40. When life throws you challenges and you think it’s all over, remember this: You can choose to be happy.
41. You never know what tomorrow brings, but as long as you choose to be happy every day, your journey will be one you will never forget.
42. No matter how old we get, there is always a way to be happy. Here’s how:
43. When life leaves you in darkness, you have the choice to illuminate your own path.
44. When life gives you lemons, squeeze them over your salad and start a band.
45. You can create a happy life for yourself. Choose to be happy every day and you’ll see positive changes in your life.
46. Be happy in all circumstances and choose happiness. You can’t afford to be unhappy when you’re with the one you love.
47. Happiness is a CHOICE. Choose to be happy. It’s never too late to choose happiness.
48. Happiness is a decision, not an emotion. And you can decide to be happy any time – even when things seem bleak.
49. Choose happiness. Choose the best. And let go of the rest.
50. Life’s not just about how things turn out. It’s about how you choose to face the world and make a difference, one step at a time.
51. The words we speak and the actions we take have a profound effect on our lives. Today choose happiness, tomorrow may be a different day but it will still be your choice.
52. It can be difficult to be happy sometimes, but if you make a conscious choice to do so, you will find it much easier. When you choose happiness over worry, when you choose love over hate, then you will always find that there is something worthwhile in life.
53. Life is too short to be anything other than happy. Allow yourself to choose happiness, every day.
54. Happiness is a choice—not an accident. Choose happiness, choose peace, choose joy.
55. Happiness is like a kiss. You must spend time waiting for it, but it’s better when you get it.
Being happy is a choice. These you can choose to be happy quotes about happiness will remind you that you’ll be okay if things don’t go your way and that things will get better and you should always focus on being positive.
Life isn’t fair, and it can be challenging at times. But there’s nothing wrong with being happy, even when it seems like everything else in your life is falling apart.
Be the first to comment