All lives matter is often used as a way to communicate that all lives, regardless of race, are important. The phrase was first used by activists in response to the Black Lives Matter movement. It’s just another way to show support for people who are racially discriminated against or marginalized based on their race or ethnicity.
The truth is, every life is valuable and all lives are worth living, so long as they are not taking away from someone else’s right to live theirs freely. We need to stop the violence against our fellow human beings that we see happening all over the world, whether it be in a war zone or in our own neighbourhood. We need to start treating each other like we would treat ourselves and those we love most dearly – with kindness, compassion and respect – because no one deserves to be treated otherwise – not even if they have done something wrong or different from what society deems “acceptable”.
We do not need to remind ourselves of this point because it is a self-evident truth known well enough by even a child from a young age, but even if there is a need to remind people, these all lives matter quotes below will do the job.
No matter how small, every life matters. It’s easy to forget that all lives matter but no matter how small you think a life is, it matters. We all matter.
1. Every life is important. Each one of us is worthy of love and respect. All lives matter. No matter how small your life may seem, it matters. We must remember that all lives matter when discussing “saving” lives.
2. No matter what you’re going through, remember that all lives matter. Keep going forward with faith and hope in your heart. All lives matter. And they matter to us. We want to work together to ensure our communities are safe and that the people who live there can thrive in their communities.
3. A life is not more important the other; what matters is the fight. Each of us has our purpose of fulfilling, even if it seems small. When all of our efforts count, the big things are worth fighting for when we look at each other and see the same person.
4. The world is full of small things, but it’s all about the big things. Every life matters, no matter how small. All lives matter. We need to find a way to unify everyone—people matter. So does everything we do, no matter how small it seems to anyone else.
5. Everyone matters. When we choose to help someone in need, we change their life forever. Let’s do what we can to make this world better. No matter how small or big your differences are, we must always remember that we live on this earth together.
6. There is no difference between an apple’s life and an orchid’s life. The lives of all living things deserve respect, care and protection. All lives matter. That’s why we’re here—to ensure that everyone knows that no matter how small, every life counts.
7. We all matter. It matters no matter how small the impact you can have in your life. There are no small moments in life. All lives matter. Remember that all lives matter, no matter what path you’ve chosen or how small your life seems to others.
8. We all matter. Your life matters, no matter how small or seemingly unimportant it may seem. Our lives matter. We all have a purpose, and we should not underestimate the value of every person on this planet.
9. No matter how big or small your life may seem, from the smallest form of life to the largest, there is no difference. We all matter. All lives matter. We can all make a difference. Here’s to the little things that make a big difference.
10. Even though your life isn’t perfect, you are still important and matter. The smallest things matter the most. Small things can still matter in the grand scheme of things. The smallest acts of kindness can have the greatest impact on a person’s life.
11. Your life doesn’t end when you stop growing. When you give up on yourself, you die—every life matters. No matter how small, every life is a heartbeat in the world; every death is a little piece of us that goes away.
12. Every life has potential and value. We must not forget the people who are suffering. We all matter—no matter the size of our life or the challenges we face. We have power, and we can make a difference. Every action matters, no matter how small.
13. Every life matters. This is why we are here. Every life matters, even those without power or voice—those in the darkest corners of society, they all matter too. Our actions make a difference. We all matter. To help spread love and acceptance, we’re reminding you to remember that all lives matter. No matter how small your voice is, it matters.
14. We often forget that someone’s life was once just as small as yours. The smallest things in life can inspire the biggest impact. Don’t let the smallest of things go unnoticed. They are important, just as you are. All lives matter.
15. It is not the height of greatness to be great, only yourself. It is glorious to be great in the whole world of humanity. So you have only to see that the whole universe is one family, and then you will understand that every one of us is one with all others and that there is no home where we are not kin, no place where we are not guests.
16. Every life matters, no matter how small. Every life matters. It’s important to remember that and take care of others. All lives matter. Never forget that, even when it’s hard.
17. You can have a small impact on the world. That matters. We hate to see every person’s life worth less than others, and we think it’s important to affirm our commitment to equality and diversity in all spheres of life.
18. If your life matters, you never have to be afraid of change. Your destiny is waiting for you. Being small doesn’t mean you can’t make a difference. The smallest acts can have the greatest impact. No matter how big or small your dreams are, they can be yours.
19. At the end of the day, every life matters—no matter how small. All lives matter. Even the least among us should matter to you as much as the greatest of us. It’s a simple idea that all lives matter. It starts with listening to those who are silenced and ignored in our society because everyone matters.
20. All lives matter. Don’t let anyone tell you differently. Don’t let anyone tell you that you don’t matter because so many people in the world believe in the power of one.
21. All lives matter. You matter. Enough people matter to make change happen; when we do, it can be the biggest breakthrough for our environment. Remember that everyone deserves a chance. They have thoughts, feelings and dreams just like you do. So spread happiness in your life and share some joy with someone today.
22. Every life is important. Every life counts. We are all one. No matter your size or colour, you are important in this world. Everyone matters no matter who you are, what you look like, or where you come from.
23. If you’re not living, you’re wasting away. Don’t wait for life to come to you—be proactive and take it by storm! We must recognize the lives of others, no matter their size or how small. Remember that all lives matter, no matter how small or large your life or career may be.
24. You matter; you have a story. You matter because we need your story to be heard—all people matter. Show your support to those in need. As a society, we often focus on the negative. But even the smallest acts can make a difference in someone’s life.
25. The world is filled with so many small lives, but it can feel like we’re only focused on the big ones. Don’t forget about the small ones in your life and focus on spreading happiness. All lives matter. All lives matter, regardless of race, religion, gender identity or sexuality!
26. A small act of kindness can change the world. We matter not only to ourselves but to others as well. We are all individuals with feelings and desires, and although we may not be able to see it yet, we will someday achieve greatness.
27. Don’t forget the small things. Remembering you, and not forgetting you, is what keeps life alive. When we see someone struggling, we should care enough to help them. The strongest emotion in my life is gratitude—every life matters. It is worth living and fighting for, no matter how small or quiet.
28. We must always remember that all lives matter. No matter your age, race, gender or beliefs, we are all here for a moment to make a difference. We are all connected in both big and small ways. No matter your place in life or your story, you are valuable and deserving of love.
29. Don’t let anyone tell you your life is not worth living. No matter how small your contribution, what you do makes the difference. We are all connected, whether we like it or not.
30. When you see a child without food, shelter, and hope for the future, let’s not say that it is not a big deal. That is a big deal. No matter how small something may be, it matters. And no matter how big something may be, it always has the potential to grow. This is because all lives matter.
31. No matter how small, every life matters. We can’t forget that all lives matter, no matter your race, religion, or background. It’s truly an honour to provide hope, empowerment and inspiration for people who are using the platform of their voices to make the change.
32. Remember that all lives matter, no matter how small. Small things can make a big difference, and every life matters. All lives matter. But we still see lives being taken because of the colour of their skin. Don’t forget that each of us has a purpose, even if it’s to make someone smile.
33. We are all connected. What happens to one affects us all. People with disabilities are just as valuable as other people. They have their dreams, hopes, and aspirations like anyone else.
34. The most powerful thing you can do for someone else is make them feel important. Nature is full of small miracles, and it’s amazing how big they can seem when you take the time to notice the smaller ones.
35. Remember that all lives, no matter how small matter. Everyone matters. It’s not just about the big issues; it’s also about the small ones. Share this quote and let everyone know you believe that all lives matter!
36. Each life is precious, no matter how small. Remember that all lives matter. No matter how small your life is, you can make a difference in someone else’s—your life matters. Don’t lose focus on that fact.
37. No matter how small your life is, it matters. So never be afraid to give more than you think you have to to make the world a better place. Don’t forget to care for the small things, because they could be the ones that count most.
38. You don’t have to be a hero. Just be the hero of your own story. Remember not only people who speak but those who listen. This is because all lives matter.
39. When you remember that all lives matter, we will have the consciousness that nothing on earth is worthless and everything must be cared for.
40. Every life matters. It doesn’t matter if it is useful to you or not. It may be useful to someone else.
Our lives matter! We must never forget that. We all matter. Your story matters. And we’re not going to let anyone tell you otherwise—every life matters. Every person has their own story to share and the struggles they face. Life is beautiful, and we need to make the most of it. We all matter.
41. We are more than a body. We are a soul, mind and spirit. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise—a little reminder to treat others with kindness and respect. Life is too short to live any other way. Our life is what our thoughts make it.
42. Be the change. Make a difference in this world. Our time is limited, but life is not. Make each moment count because each day you live could be your last. Life is a journey, not a destination.
43. Our lives matter and they are important. We should strive to improve them daily as we reflect on the past year. We matter. You matter. And so do the people you love. Let’s make this world a better place for all of us.
44. You are important. You matter to us. Our words, actions and lifestyles matter. We see the world as we want it to be, not as it is. Everyone has a story to tell. People matter, not the things they own.
45. Let’s redefine what it means to be human. We are not free until all of us are free. Life is too short not to embrace your possibilities, trust in intuition and take risks. To me, life is a journey and the best way to live it is at a constant pace. Live with purpose, be genuine and be yourself.
46. Your life matters. Your story matters. Your story is important. Let’s not forget that our lives matter. We have the power to change this world; one day, there will be a brighter future.
47. We matter. You matter. Because we all want to feel loved, celebrated, and supported by the people we care about the most. We matter. Every little step counts; every day, we live. We live life to the fullest, reaching for the stars and celebrating our small victories along the way.
48. We are more than a collection of numbers. We are worth something, and we matter. We are worth more than any of us realize. You don’t have to be perfect. You just have to be yourself.
49. Every moment counts; don’t waste it. Life’s not all about the mundane. It’s a beautiful thing that everyone should experience.
50. We’re all in this together and will not be left behind—our lives matter. Treat them with love and respect how you want to be treated—our lives matter. The greatest gift you can give yourself is the gift of living your life to the fullest.
51. We matter. We are not just a statistic or a dollar sign in someone else’s account. We matter so much more than that. We are all important, and we matter.
52. Everything you do matters. No matter what you choose to do with your life, it will define who you are. The only thing that matters is how you live your life.
53. The world would be better if everyone felt this passionate about life. We have to find meaning and purpose in our lives and believe that the world is a better place because we are here.
54. We are more than just our jobs, accomplishments, or the things we have in life. We are more than a set of numbers. We have hopes and dreams and aspirations. And one day, those aspirations will become a reality!
55. We all have different journeys, but we’re all here for a reason. Let’s make the most of our lives by caring for each other and taking care of the planet. It’s never too late to start living the life you’ve imagined.
56. Life is short. Don’t waste it on questions you don’t want the answer to. You are not a small part of some great big puzzle. You are all there is.
57. We must live in a space that tells us we are worth it, beautiful and important. We are not written off as irrelevant or unimportant; our lives matter, and we must be proud of who we are.
58. Our lives matter. As a woman, it can often feel like you’re fighting for your life. Remember that you are not alone; you matter, and so does your life. We are all part of something beautiful, and we matter.
59. Every single person on this planet matters. Not just to us, but to each other. That’s the only way we can make it through life together.
60. Life is better when you’re in it. Not because it’s perfect, but because something is missing when you’re not living it. In a world of big problems, there is a need for small acts of kindness.
61. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away. Our lives matter. Our stories are important. A simple reminder that our lives matter.
62. This quote says it all. Our lives matter, and we deserve to be happy. Because your life matters and someone should care about it.
63. Our lives matter. Our legacy matters. Your legacy matters. We are all part of something much bigger than each one of us.
64. You matter. You have value, worth and meaning. This is why we created this page, to remind you of your purpose, where you came from, who you are and how much you matter. You matter. You have a story to tell, not just in what you do but also in how you live.
65. Life is a beautiful creation. And you’re part of that. Let’s make it a good one. Let’s make the world a better place for all of us. When you surround yourself with the people and things that make your life meaningful, it’s hard to be unhappy—our lives matter.
66. We are all one. Our differences don’t matter when we realize that we are all connected. That’s why it’s important to show love, compassion, and respect for everyone around us because our lives matter.
67. Our lives matter, and we can make a difference. We are beautiful; we are powerful. And we matter. It’s time to show up for our lives.
68. Let’s stop being so self-centred and thinking about just ourselves. We are here for a reason, for our friends and family, for the world we live in. Our lives matter!
69. Our lives matter. We do not stop living because we are tired, hurt, or afraid. If we stop, we die. You matter to us. You have purpose and value, no matter who you are or where you come from.
70. We’re worth more than the minimum. Life is short. Cherish every moment you live. Life is too short to do things you don’t love—our lives matter.
71. Life is not just a string of days; it is much more. It’s about finding beauty in the everyday and sharing it with others. Life is much richer when you don’t forget the little things because our lives matter.
72. It’s not about how much or how little you’ve done. It’s about what kind of person you are and how that person treats others. When we realize that our lives matter, we will treat others fairly.
73. All of this is true and also important. Take time to be you, live your life, and enjoy being alive. We are here. We matter. Our lives are rare and precious. They deserve to be lived fully, not half.
73. We are not ordinary people. We are the people who matter. No matter what you do, the legacy of your life is the thing that matters. You will never regret the time you have invested in yourself.
74. Life is a journey, not a destination. The journey starts at the moment you decide that you are going to die. Every day we are born anew and must fight to keep the fire of life burning within us.
75. We are all in this together—our lives matter; every life matters. We make the world go round, and we have to care for each other.
76. We must be the change we want to see in the world because the change starts with us. Don’t just tell people what you do. Give them a reason to care because our lives matter.
77. Our lives matter, so why would we live as though it is insignificant? Don’t live as though you’ve already died. What will you do with the rest of your days?
78. We are more than our mistakes, failures, and disappointments. We are the sum of all of our experiences and the lessons they have taught us. We are not defined by our hardships but by how we face them because our lives matter.
79. Your life matters. Your self-worth matters. Your experiences matter. You are important. You matter to us. We want to help you find a way to be who you are, no matter what life throws at you.
80. Someone’s life matters. Don’t forget that. You matter. You have a story to tell. Make it count. Live an open, honest and brave life—our lives matter. We should see that and start in consonance.
81. We are not just a number. We matter! Be you! You matter. You have value. Make it your mission to make the world feel good that—our lives matter.
82. Our lives matter; this is not just a saying; it is the desire to re-enact into our being that value of our lives. We have stories that need to be told. Help us tell them.
83. What do you value the most? Your life? Your time? Your relationships? Your health? Your happiness? It’s okay not to be okay. You are important and have a purpose. Life is too short to spend doing things that don’t matter- our lives matter.
84. When we die, we are more than just our bodies. We leave a legacy. Life is the only thing that never ends. No matter what happens, our lives matter now.
85. You matter. You’re important. Your story matters. And you should have the space to tell it as fully and truthfully as possible. You matter to us. Let’s be sure that you matter to yourself. W should matter to you too because our lives matter.
86. You matter. You have a voice. You can make a difference. We believe in you. When you stop to think about it, we’re all living in a world filled with many things that don’t matter. What matters is the value of our lives.
87. If you realize that our lives matter, you will develop a better perspective on how we live as humans. Please make a difference in someone’s life today and help them reach their potential.
88. We are not here for anyone but ourselves. We are here to live, laugh and love. Whatever that takes. Life is short; make the most of it. It’s always better to live a life that matters than one that never gets started—our lives matter.
89. We don’t have to be perfect to be valuable, but we do have to be true. It’s about time we stop putting our lives on hold and start living. Even the smallest person can make a difference because our lives matter.
90. Our lives matter. And they are worth fighting for. The more you do and give, the more you’ll get back. As we pursue our deepest desires and goals, remember that no matter how far they lead us—we are never too far from home.
91. Your life matters. You matter. And no one should ever take that away from you. You matter- your life matters. It’s all about you.
92. You matter. You have a purpose. You’re not here to make others happy. You’re here for yourself because no one else can make you happy—our lives matter.
93. We are more than just a place on the map. We are unique individuals with stories to tell and feelings to feel. We exist. We matter.
94. Our lives matter. Life is about living and being happy. Love, laughter and togetherness are the things that make me feel alive!
95. We are living the life we have dreamed for ourselves because we are making it happen, and our lives matter. Things happen, but we’re always meant to keep going. This is the year of life.
96. Don’t wait to make a difference. Make one. You don’t have to be the best — just better than everybody else—our lives matter.
97. We are the sum of our memories. In a time of uncertainty, we must let our voices be heard.
98. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. Because our lives matter, we should be better at carrying each other’s burdens.
99. Life is full of small moments, and it’s up to us to make the most of them. Take the time to savour what you have today. Our lives matter; let that sink in.
100. Our lives matter; the earlier we see them as such, the better for us.
No matter our race, religion, or nationality, we are still part of the human family. We need to make every effort to protect life and preserve it.
The reality is that all lives matter, and if each life is precious, we must work together to see that no one has cause to hurt anyone. And these all lives matter quotes deserve to be shared across borders to create more awareness.
Be the first to comment