New and full moon. These words resonate with many people. They create a sensation, a feeling in our bodies before even looking up at the sky to check for the phase of the moon. The moon is full when it’s on the opposite side of Earth from the sun, but because the Earth is spinning, the moon looks full for a few days before and after its exact moment of fullness.
The difference between the two events is about 12 hours, which makes it possible to see a “new” moon every night for a few nights in a row. The first day of the full moon is called “no moon” or “dark of the moon,” and it’s one of two days each month when there’s no sunlight reflected onto Earth from the moon. The other day with no reflected sunlight is called “light of the moon.”
During the days leading up to the full moon, there are about four times more sunrises than sunsets — meaning that there are more daytime hours than nighttime hours — which means more light during that period. Full moons can cause stress because they require your body to release extra energy when it doesn’t have enough light from the sun to promote growth (such as during winter).
Below is a collection of almost full moon quotes that will be your guide to tapping into that abundant energy, while making space for yourself on each quote.
As we near the full moon, it’s a great time for us to reflect on our progress. The past month has brought many changes, but we are still growing and learning. This month has been an important milestone on our path, one which we need to mark as an achievement.
1. It’s an almost full moon. Let’s share this moment with the people you love and make a memory that will last forever.
2. It’s an almost full moon. The perfect time to think about your goals, dreams and wishes for the new year.
3. It’s an almost full moon and the moon is in a perfect position to help you find answers to your life’s questions.
4. It’s an almost full moon and in just one month, the celestial event will occur. During this time, it is said that we are more imaginative and creative than usual.
5. The moon is almost full. The night is dark but it’s not too late to start your day off right.
6. Now that the moon is almost full, I hope you’ll sleep soundly and get an early start tomorrow.
7. Your day is half over. Don’t miss out on the chance to watch the moon rise over a distant hillside.
8. We’ve entered a full moon phase. The synchronicity couldn’t be more perfect: Full moons are portal-opening, destinies-revealing and path-finding rituals.
9. When the moon is full, we are more likely to be more open and receptive to new ideas.
10. The moon is almost full again. The energy is amazing and we’re feeling a new sense of re-birth. This month, feel inspired by the skies above you and the people in your life.
11. Get ready for the most romantic, magical event of the year. The full moon is fast approaching, so get ready to celebrate with your loved one.
12. The full moon is a beautiful sight to behold. Don’t spoil it by staring at artificial light. Unplug, spend some time with your family, and enjoy the beauty of nature tonight.
13. The excitement is building for the next full moon. Get out there, enjoy nature and explore what lies hidden in the darkness. Do something you’ve never done before!
14. The full moon is almost here! Take a moment to reflect on what you deserve and what you want for yourself.
15. It’s an almost full moon so go out and explore the world outside. Let the light of the moon guide your way.
16. It’s an almost full moon. The night is dark, but that’s the perfect time to get rowdy—and get outside!
17. The full moon is calling. Don’t miss out on the most powerful time for manifesting your deepest desires into reality.
18. The moon is a full circle of light, shining over us and giving us hope. Let this energy inspire you to reach your goals and greater success in life.
19. It’s an almost full moon, the time of year when we feel some of our most creative and confident. Let’s stay in touch with that feeling.
20. The full moon is a chance to play in the dark. Before you know it, the moon will only be in your dreams.
21. The full moon is enchanting. Stroll down memory lane and experience the magic for yourself.
22. When you see a full moon, it makes you feel happy and content. Get outside this weekend and take a look up at the sky.
23. The moon will be full soon, so there’s no better time to get in touch with what makes you feel most authentic.
24. We’re almost there, almost full moon. Now is the time to gather and rejoice together with friends, family, and loved ones.
25. The full moon is a powerful cosmic symbol that signifies transition, transformation, and rebirth.
26. It’s an almost full moon. Do you know what that means? The perfect time to find you a new favourite, and it doesn’t get more delicious than ice cream.
27. It’s an almost full moon, and even though it’s dark out you can still see that there is hope for the future!
28. It’s an almost full moon, so why don’t you put on your best shoes and let’s see what adventures await us?
29. In the days leading up to the full moon, it’s important to do a little ritual preparation to help you feel more centred and in sync with your intuition.
30. Just a few more days until the longest night of the year—the Full Moon. Plan your evening and get ready to enjoy all that it has to offer
31. It’s an almost full moon. Say goodbye to the shadows and hello to your inner light.
32. The full moon is a time for change and this will leave you feeling energized for the month.
33. The full moon represents our need to express, release, and be who we are. It’s a time for us to attract and find happiness.
34. The full moon has long been associated with madness due to myths and legends. Modern science tells us that we are more creative when the full moon is high in the sky.
35. Let the moon guide your way. It’s an almost full moon, and the night is cold and clear. Let the light of a new day fill you with hope and light
36. Full Moon is the perfect time to try something new, get out of your comfort zone and take risks.
37. The moon is up and it’s almost full. Use your imagination to light up the night, take a walk by the water or in the woods, feel the air on your face and smell the rain. Pick a fun activity and make memories with friends.
38. The moon is a symbol of female energy and femininity in the animal world. The full moon represents that time of the month when you are most fertile and when your emotions are at their peak.
39. It’s approaching the full moon—and it’s time to start making that home you’ve always dreamed of.
40. What is the full moon? It’s when you get that feeling. It’s when you feel like something’s about to happen and you can’t quite put your finger on it. It’s when things seem different somehow, but you can’t explain why.
41. In the days leading up to the full moon, you’ll find a greater sense of connection and clarity.
42. Of all the phases the moon goes through, there’s one that stays with you. You feel it in your very core. The full moon is almost here.
43. If you’re looking for more clarity and focus, it might be time to try staying up late and waking up early. The moon has a calming effect on our body’s rhythms.
44. It’s an almost full moon. Take a look at the stars, and you might see something new today.
45. The full moon is almost here, and you know what that means. Countless hours of stargazing fun!
46. There’s no better time for a beer. The moon will be fuller this month than last, making it ideal for sipping brews from around the world.
47. Be the master of what to do when the moon is full and how to get the most out of your lunar experience.
48. The full moon is just a few days away, and it’s the perfect time to bring your favourite animal friends out for a night of fun.
49. The night is your oyster. There’s no reason to wait for the moonlight. Just grab some friends, preferably cute ones, and enjoy the night.
50. It’s an almost full moon. There’s still time for you to make the most of tonight, so carve out some time for yourself and take care of yourself.
51. Wishing on a moon can be fun, but imagine your wishes coming true every month. That’s what a Full Moon Wish is all about.
52. With a full moon in your sign you’re unstoppable; full of energy and ideas, even though you might not know what to do with them.
53. The moon is the most powerful force in the Universe. It has been worshipped for thousands of years because it signals your life’s biggest moments.
54. It’s an almost full moon, the time when all creatures come out to play. Be that creature this month and make it count.
55. It’s time to get outdoors and enjoy nature. Time to see the beauty it has to offer. It’s time to live your life to the fullest because we all deserve to be happy during the full moon.
56. Whether it’s a holiday, an event, or just another day, there’s always an opportunity to live your life to the fullest when it’s an almost full moon.
57. It’s time for the Full Moon. It’s time for you to live your life, express yourself and be the best version of YOU!
58. It’s an almost full moon, and you deserve the chance to experience life at its fullest, so go out there and make your dreams come true!
59. It’s an almost full moon, and the chill of winter is finally giving way to a warm breeze. Nighttime activities are picking up, and all your favourite bars are starting to show signs of spring with their music and drink specials.
Thank you for going through the collection of almost full moon quotes up there. I hope they’re helpful to you whenever you need them. Please don’t forget to share this post with others. Thank you.
Be the first to comment