Regularly giving in to fear and pessimism is a natural response, especially when considering how much our daily lives circle within uncertainty.
But there is a difference between being realistic about life and the future and giving into despair, and I think staying positive is important. There will always be plenty of opportunities to feel optimistic and confident about whatever comes next.
As humans, we are subject to many hardships and obstacles that force us to look at ourselves and our lives. Sometimes, this can leave us feeling like we’re getting nowhere.
However, we can only get through these difficulties by being positive and strong for ourselves. It takes strength always to stay positive, even when times are tough. Being strong means you have to be positive.
Though there will be scary times when you feel like giving up. The best thing to do is keep going. Hold your head high and stay positive in the face of the uncertainties of life.
Here are some be positive and stay strong quotes that helped me stay positive and strong in the face of uncertainty, and I hope they will help you too.
Stay strong in the storm, it may be dark and cloudy now, but when the rain stops, you’ll learn that you’ve grown in ways you could never have if the sun were always shining.
1. Confidence is silent. Insecurities are loud, but hope is the one thing stronger than fear. You’ll make it through this. Stay strong, keep your head up, and never give up on yourself.
2. Whatever you do, make sure it keeps you strong physically and mentally. It is not easy to stay strong when you feel weak. But believe me, it’s the most beautiful thing ever.
3. Life is one crazy ride, but you’ve got to do it repeatedly. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.
4. Life is a series of challenges followed by recovery periods. Stay strong, keep going, and make them wonder how you’re still smiling.
5. Sometimes, you have to go through the darkest times to get to the brightest light. The times we’re most uncomfortable make us the most comfortable.
6. When life hands you a challenge, be grateful for the lessons it teaches you. Stay strong. Every moment holds the possibility of a fresh start. Make the most of it!
7. In times of looking for strength, find a place to rest and be still. Remember that the darkness of life will pass, and your soul will shine again.
8. Strength isn’t always a big dramatic show of bravado and courage. Sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow.”
9. You can be strong and beautiful at the same time. May today be the day that you muster up a little bit of courage. And take one step toward life on the other side of fear.
10. Hang in there. Life is unpredictable, but you can get through it. Remember that life’s ups and downs are a part of the journey. Don’t let them hold you back.
11. Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today. Don’t be afraid of change. You may lose something good, but you may gain something great.
12. There are always days when things don’t go the way we plan. Let us choose to stay strong and positive despite all these because everything will be alright at the end of the day.
13. Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. When life is tough, remember always to stay positive!
14. Strong women never break; they only bend a little. You’re stronger than you think, even when it doesn’t feel like it. Stay strong; it will all work out in the end.
15. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow. Don’t look back at what was. I look forward to what is possible.
16. Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny, and life is 10% what happens to us and 90% of how we react to it.
17. When life presents you with a hurdle, don’t give up. Step back, gather your strength and try again. With each step, you finally start to see the light’s glow.
18. Life’s ups and downs allow opportunities to determine your values and goals. Think of using all obstacles as stepping stones to build the life you want.
19. A positive attitude won’t guarantee success, but it will ensure you don’t give up when things get tough. Keep going! The best is yet to come.
20. Don’t let the weight of your past keep you from creating a beautiful future. Remember, it’s never too late to dream big or start again.
21. Every day is a new beginning. Stay away from what might have been and look at what can be in the present. You are stronger than you know. Just remember it.
22. Sometimes, the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tiptoe if you must, but take a step.
23. We all go through life facing challenges, but remember there is no challenge you can’t overcome. Good luck, bad luck, we all have it. What matters is how you deal with it.
24. Life is a roller coaster of emotions. Always be brave and stay strong. And every time you break a habit, learn something new.
25. Life is not always sweet and colourful, but the good times will make up for the bad. Just stay positive, patient, and be the wind beneath your wings.
Be strong when you are weak, brave when you are scared and humble when you are victorious. Life is short, and the world is wide, don’t limit yourself, just go for it.
26. The best way out of a bad situation is to keep going. Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you achieve your goal.
27. We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.
28. Pain makes you stronger. Fear makes you braver, and heartbreak makes you wiser.
29. Stay true to yourself, and don’t let anyone tell you that you’re not enough.
30. We must learn to accept what we cannot change, have the courage to change the things we can, and have the wisdom to know the difference.
31. There are three ingredients in the good life: learning, earning, and yearning. When it rains, look for rainbows and when it’s dark, look for stars.
32. A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands up for everyone else. Let your struggles become your motivation!
33. You are stronger than you think. Dream big, always be strong and don’t give up.
34. You can get it done, even when you don’t feel like it. Just put your mind to it, and take one step at a time.
35. You don’t have to be great at something to start, but you have to start to be great at something. Success is not final, and failure is not fatal: it’s the courage to continue that counts.
36. We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us. When we rise, we rise for all of us.
37. You are the moon—half-illuminated always. Never forget that you are whole, whether in darkness or light.
38. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
39. Life can throw you curveballs, but if you’re strong enough, you can handle it and keep on going.
40. The greatest glory in living lies not in falling but rising every time we fall. Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.
41. Before you’re a leader, success is about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is about growing others.
42. Fall seven times, stand up eight. There lies the seed of an equal or greater benefit in every adversity.
43. Strength is not a skill. It is an attitude. Keep your eyes on the sun, and you will not see the shadows.
44. It’s never too late to turn your life around and work towards a better you. Don’t get discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.
45. You get what you dare to ask for in life. Sometimes the things that you’re most afraid of are the things that make you the happiest.
46. The difficulty in life is the choice. Life isn’t perfect, but your hair can be. Stay strong, be beautiful.
47. Be a warrior, not a worrier. When you’re going through hell, keep ongoing. Never give up.
48. The strongest people make time to help others even if they struggle with their problems.
49. Being strong doesn’t mean you’ll never get hurt. Even if you get hurt, being strong means you’ll never let it defeat you.
50. Successful people are highly motivated. They have a strong inner drive, the willingness to work hard, and persistence. It won’t always get easier. You will just get better.
Challenges make life interesting, and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. If you’re losing everything, remember that trees lose their leaves every fall. But then they grow them back again in spring.
51. Your greatest impact and contribution to the kingdom of God may not be something you do but someone you raise.
52. Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.
53. There’s so much to learn when you take a step back and see bad times as an opportunity to learn.
54. Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos – the trees, the clouds, everything.
55. Don’t let the scales define you – only you define you. Strength comes in many forms. Be proud of who you are and what you’re doing.
56. Don’t let anyone tell you that you’re not strong enough. You don’t have to be pretty; You don’t owe anybody anything, So you do you.
57. Be who you want to be, not what others want to see. Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.
58. Once you realize that you can do something, you’re halfway there doing it.
59. In hard times, stay strong. Be kind to yourself, and don’t isolate yourself. Your brain is a muscle that you need to exercise to grow.
60. Strong people are always stronger than they were the day before, and the only way to get stronger is to keep growing.
61. The most challenging times of your life could be the most rewarding. It’s time to keep pushing forward.
62. Be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind, and don’t let your fear of what could happen to make nothing happen.
63. If you are still trying, you haven’t failed yet, and never forget that you are stronger than you think. Be you, do your thing, and speak the truth.
64. When life gets blurry, adjust your focus. Life is a series of baby steps in the right direction. How many will you take today?
65. There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its hands. You seek problems because you need their gifts.
66. It is my greatest hope that you never go through what I went through. But if you do, I hope this can help: It’s okay to take a break. But never quit.
67. Sometimes, you don’t need to wait for others. You are enough!
68. When the world pumps you up with challenges, take a deep breath and say: This too shall pass. Bad things happen, but it’s always up to you to decide how you process them.
69. The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do. Keep your crown straight and never let anyone tell you that you aren’t beautiful.
70. To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work. Life is tough, but you are tougher. Never give up.
71. Strong hearts have courage, strong minds have perseverance. Strong souls have faith. Stay strong and be beautiful.
72. It’s a good day for a good day. I often make mistakes. But I will never make the mistake of being afraid to correct them.
73. A strong person is not the one who doesn’t cry. A strong person is the one who cries and sheds tears for a moment, then gets up and fights again.
74. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start again.
75. Surround yourself with those who don’t just believe in you but rather those who make you believe in yourself. And no matter how hard life is, put your head down and keep going.
No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel, and it may seem hard to get to it, but you can do it and keep working towards it, and you’ll find the positive side of things.
76. Life is a game of bounce backs and comebacks. Stay strong, and you can endure anything.
77. Always be strong, fearless, beautiful, and believe that anything is possible when you have the right people to support you.
78. Finding strength is hard, but keeping it is harder. Be strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now, but it never rains forever.
79. To make the right choices in life, you have to get in touch with your soul. To do this, you need to experience solitude, which most people are afraid of because you hear the truth and know the solutions in the silence.
80. Some days, you have to create your sunshine. If you stay positive and believe in yourself, you can do anything.
81. Take everything one day at a time. Good times are coming, and better days are ahead. Keep your head up, stay strong and try to be happy.
82. Believe you can, and you’re halfway there. I wish you a day full of happy memories and moments to treasure.
83. You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it. When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.
84. Hang in there; you’re doing great! We will get through this—one day, one step at a time.
85. Pain doesn’t tell you when you ought to stop. Pain is the little voice in your head that tries to hold you back because it knows if you continue, you will change.
86. Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs. But it’s your choice to scream or enjoy the ride.
87. It’s easy to fall into a slump and get discouraged, but life is too short to be negative. You can do great things, but it takes time. Keep going, be strong and positive.
88. You can do anything you put your mind to, as long as you stay focused, determined, and don’t get upset with your imperfections. That’s what makes you beautiful.
89. When life throws you a pumpkin spice latte, throw it back like a boss. You’re stronger than you think, and losing hope is not an option.
90. Let tonight’s sunset remind you how lucky you are to be alive. Even though things aren’t always easy, you’ve got to stick it out. Stay strong, friends!
91. Sometimes you lose, and other times you win. But always remember: something in you inspires a better day. Keep your head up; you are strong and amazing.
92. You’re almost there! Don’t give up, and don’t underestimate the power of a good cup of coffee and a positive mindset.
93. A positive mind brings you positive vibes, which bring you a positive life. Even on the darkest days, I know that light will come again.
94. Sometimes, they may fall into place when things are falling apart. Keep calm and relaxed.
95. It’s going to be a good day. The sun always comes out after the rain. Stay strong and positive. It won’t always be easy, but it will always get better.
96. Hold on tight to your inner sunshine and keep going. If you’re having a good day, keep it up. And if you’re not, don’t worry. It’s just another day.
97. The ups and downs of life are necessary to help us grow, become stronger and wiser, and realize what is truly important in life.
98. Work hard and don’t give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people.
99. In the end, only three things matter: How much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you. Keep your heads up and stay strong; you’ll get through this.
100. No matter how hard life can be, you can always count on yourself to improve it. Remember that in your mind, you are the best you. Stay Strong and Positive!
101. Every difficult situation has the potential for success, even when there’s no clear path forward. Stay strong, brave and courageous.
102. I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Anything your heart can dream, you can do!
103. Strength and power show up every day, even when you’re tired, scared or uninspired. You may not be able to change your circumstances, but you can find peace in them.
104. Life is what’s happening to you while you’re busy making other plans. The best things take time. Stay strong and patient.
105. No matter where you are in life, stay strong, positive and focus on the good things. It may be dark now, but you will find your light.
106. Life doesn’t get easier; you get stronger. Even if you’re having a bad day, there’s so much to be grateful for. Remember, after every storm; the sun will shine again.
Regardless of what life throws in your way, it would be best if you remained positive. Even the darkest clouds pass, and the sun will shine again.
Things will get better, and you can get through this. No one says it will be easy, but it does get easier with time. Remember to stay positive and strong, even when you’re at your weakest moment.
More so, there are more positive things in the world than negative things. I truly believe that. We just have to make a conscious effort to see them. And when you do, there’s nothing that will stand in the way of achieving your goals.
And before you go, I would like to know which one is your favourite by dropping a comment using the comment box, and kindly share this post if you love it.
Be the first to comment