To dwell in the past can keep us imprisoned there. Each fresh day is an invitation to live in the present and future rather than wallowing in the past. Sometimes holding on does more damage than letting go. We must accept the painful moments and move on, to make room for the good things that are coming.
Dwelling on the past is completely unnecessary. We can’t change the mistakes we made in the past and thinking about them only brings us more pain. If we keep living in the past and thinking about all the things we should have done, we’re never going to fix it.
We need to neglect whatever has gone wrong in the past and focus on how we can make good choices now, and use our experiences as a learning lesson. This is an inspirational collection of do not dwell on the past quotes about forgetting about the past, living in the present and looking forward to the future.
You need to give up the past to be happy. You must let go of the past. The past is the worst place to live. Your past mistakes are meant to guide you, not define you. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, and concentrate your mind on the present moment.
1. The past will always be there but what’s done is done, don’t let it hold you back.
2. We all make mistakes. The only way to learn from them is to let go and move on. Don’t dwell on the past, just keep pushing forward.
3. Forget about the past, don’t worry about tomorrow, just live for today and be happy today.
4. Rise above the past and keep going forward. You are stronger than you think.
5. Forget the past, it’s over. Focus on today and what you’ll do tomorrow.
6. The past is so overrated, don’t dwell on it. We all make mistakes. The key is to never stop moving forward and never lose hope!
7. Worrying about the past will not change the past, so don’t waste your time and energy. Look to the future.
8. Don’t allow the past to hold you back from moving forward. Forgive yourself for the mistakes you have made and learn from them. Don’t dwell on the past keep moving forward, stay positive, and make new memories.
9. It’s time to move on and look toward the future. Don’t let the past hold you back, take action today!
10. Don’t dwell on the past, only time will heal your broken heart.
11. Your past does not define you, it’s what you do with the present that matters.
12. Forgive yourself for past mistakes and focus on what’s important—living in the present.
13. Life is too short to spend it looking back and wishing you did things differently. Always look forward and never give up.
14. We’re proud of our past successes but we always restrategize to go after our future wins, we don’t dwell on the past.
15. Today is a new day. Forgive yourself and others and move on confidently.
16. No matter what has happened or what will happen, you’re always moving forward. You can’t change the past, but you can change your future.
17. Don’t dwell on the past success, restrategize, re-imagine and move on. This season, have a fresh perspective of the world and make everything new again.
18. Stop dwelling on the past and start living in the present. Focus your energy on what you can do today to be happy and successful.
19. Forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. Forget about the present, I didn’t get you one.
20. Don’t dwell on the failures of yesterday. The sun has risen and so have you, on a new page of life.
21. Things happen. Don’t dwell on it, focus on the future and be happy.
22. Let go of what once was and focus on what is.
23. The past is gone. The only time you can change is now. So stop dwelling and start forging ahead.
24. Live for today, not for yesterday.
25. Don’t dwell on your success stories, restrategize!
26. We can’t change the past, but we can choose to start today.
27. Don’t dwell on the past. You can’t change it, and you’ll only weigh yourself down. Focus on the future.
28. You’re allowed to make mistakes and make the best of them. You’ll be stronger, smarter, and happier in the long run.
29. Let go of the past. Don’t dwell on the things you’ve done wrong, forgive yourself and move on.
30. Be grateful. Live in the now. Learn from the past. Love today.
31. Mistakes happen, but you can’t let that bring you down. Make a new start. Start now.
32. The past can’t be changed, but you can let it haunt you or inspire you to change the future.
33. Mistakes are a part of the path to success. Learn from them and don’t dwell on the past. Forward living is our way of life.
34. What’s done is done. Don’t dwell on the past; Live a life you’re proud of.
35. Don’t leave your present behind embrace the present and let go of the past.
36. Don’t dwell on the past, forgive yourself and start moving forward.
37. Don’t dwell on the past, worry about the future, or even think too much about now. Just live in the moment.
38. Let’s learn from mistakes, rather than dwelling on them.
39. Forgive yourself for all the times you’ve been at fault in a relationship. This is a new year; Start with a clean slate.
40. Learn from your past, so you don’t make the same mistake twice.
41. Don’t dwell on your past failures focus on what you can do now to change your fate.
42. Let go of the past and focus on the present. Life can be a game of catch up, but if you don’t get back up, you’ll never see how far you’ve come.
43. Don’t dwell on the past. Focus on today and a better tomorrow.
44. Don’t dwell on the past. Instead, focus on creating new and better memories in the future.
45. Let go of your last failure and start again. Don’t dwell on the past when there’s a whole new day ahead of you.
46. Let’s forgive ourselves for past mistakes and praise our efforts.
47. Let go of the past so you can love again.
48. Don’t dwell on the past, it’s already done. Live in the present and look forward to the future.
49. If you’ve already said sorry and apologized then why are you still beating yourself up about it? Forgive yourself, move on and do better next time.
50. When I fall, I get right back up. Because there’s always another chance for me to better my situation.
51. If you’ve made mistakes, I am confident in saying that it’s not your fault. What matters is what you do next for yourself and others.
52. No matter what you’ve done or where you’ve been. Let’s start anew and continue to be great.
53. Don’t dwell on the past, but learn from it and become a better you.
54. You are more than just the mistakes you’ve made.
55. Take the right steps to move forward and become a better version of yourself by learning from your mistakes.
56. Forging ahead is better than being held back by the past.
57. You can’t change the past, but you can still move forward. Start again. Forgive yourself.
58. It’s a new week forgive yourself for past mistakes and give yourself a new chance.
59. Looking back doesn’t mean you can’t look forward. Today is a new day.
60. Today is a new chapter. Don’t ever allow yourself to dwell in the past. Forgive yourself, live in the present and take steps towards the future.
61. You are just as good as everyone else, don’t dwell on the past. Forgive yourself and turn over a new leaf.
62. We’ve all had times when we didn’t get what we wanted. But dwelling on the past just won’t make things better. Keep looking forward, and you’ll find a brighter future
63. Don’t allow the past to ruin your future. Always keep moving forward.
64. Let’s take a moment to appreciate the past while we embrace the future. Moving forward, let’s be kinder to ourselves and each other.
65. Don’t dwell on your success. Restrategize to make room for more success in the future.
66. The past is our foundation, without it, we don’t know how far we can go.
67. Don’t dwell on the past, just learn from it. Don’t worry about what might happen, just focus on what you can change. We believe that happiness is a choice and everything is possible.
68. Making mistakes is part of the game. The secret is to learn from them and not make the same mistake twice.
69. The past is to be learned from not lived in.
70. Don’t dwell on the past, but instead look on the brighter side of things.
71. Don’t live in the past. Learn from it. Move on and be the best version of yourself possible
72. If you’re holding onto guilt from the past, let it go. Forgive yourself, so you can move forward.
73. The past is just that, the past. It doesn’t define your future. Yes, you can learn from it, but don’t get stuck there.
74. It’s time to stop dwelling on the past.
75. Live in the now so yesterday doesn’t matter and tomorrow never comes.
76. Step into the future, not always looking at what’s left behind. Yesterday is gone, and tomorrow’s yet to come. Live for today and always keep forging ahead.
77. Just because things didn’t work out the way you wanted them to, doesn’t mean they’re ruined.
78. Forgive yourself. Remember you are human. Learn from your actions and mistakes, then move on.
79. Nothing can change the past. It’s over and done. Learn from it, but don’t live in it. Your future is waiting.
80. The fact that you are working on a better you is all that matters. Don’t dwell on the past, forgive yourself, and keep on moving forward.
81. The past is gone, do not dwell on it. It can’t be changed. Think instead about the awesome things you are doing right now that will impact your future.
82. If you’re feeling trapped, remember that the past is something you can’t change. Focus on today. Insure your future.
83. Don’t look back. You’re not going that way.
84. Don’t dwell on the past failures and learn from your mistakes, let go of the past, you won’t get anywhere with a heavy heart.
85. Sometimes it’s hard to let go of the past. But it helps to remember: What’s done is done, and you can’t change it anyways. Stay in the now, and move on.
86. Don’t let your past mistakes dictate your future opportunities. See your doubts for what they are: Old stories that have no place in your life.
87. Don’t dwell on the past, forge ahead for a better tomorrow.
88. No matter what happened in the past, don’t dwell on it. Learn from it and stop crying over spilt milk.
89. You can’t change your past, but you can use it to create a better future.
90. Don’t cry over the past, there’s no use in crying over it. It’s all done. Get on with life and stop dwelling on what you’ve lost.
91. Everyone makes mistakes. Don’t dwell on what happened yesterday and don’t focus on where you’ve been, focus on where you’re going.
92. We all make mistakes, but it’s what you do with those mistakes that counts. Be brave and learn from them instead of letting them hold you back.
93. Move forward, not backwards. Forget about your past mistakes
94. Make every day a new beginning and a clean slate.
95. Don’t forget to forgive yourself, live in the now, and move on. Forgiveness is a key to happiness and it sets you free.
96. Today is a new day a clean slate. Forgive yourself for past mistakes and always remember: You’re never too far to turn it around and make things right.
97. Don’t dwell on the past. Don’t rush into the future. The present is where life is happening.
98. Don’t dwell on the past, don’t dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
99. Don’t dwell on the past. Learn from it. The future is now.
100. The past is just a story we tell ourselves so we don’t have to be scared about the future.
101. Don’t dwell on the past, it’s gone. Live in the present with hope for a better future.
102. Don’t dwell on the past; Focus on the future. Forgetting the past and staying positive will allow you to enjoy what’s to come.
103. We can’t dwell on our past success, we have to restrategize and make changes for future success.
104. Don’t dwell in the past. It’s time for you to move forward and not think about your past.
105. That’s the past, this is now. Forgetting something bad that happened doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.
106. Don’t let the past hold you back, keep looking forward to what’s next.
107. Forgive yourself, let your guard down and rediscover what it means to be truly happy.
One of the great things about time is that it helps us to forget about our mistakes and move on. This is why we should try to not linger on the past, but rather move on with our lives.
I hope these do not dwell on the past quotes above have been helpful to you, please, don’t hesitate to share this post with your friends and network. Thank you.
Leave a Reply