Firstborn sons have a special place in the heart of their fathers. A son who is a firstborn child is the heir of his father’s estate. He’s also a symbol of the continuity of life and a promise to future generations. A firstborn son is a special child, who deserves to be treated with love and the father should always ensure that his son gets the best of everything.
The birth of a son is a very special occasion for the mother and the father. This is because there are many expectations for the firstborn son. The firstborn son is often the pride and joy of his father. He is the firstborn and in many ways, he’s special. He is usually protected by his parents and treated with extra care.
Oftentimes, fathers have a special bond with their firstborn sons that is different from any other relationship they have with their other children. As a father, you want nothing more than for your son to grow up into a good man — someone who will love his family and treat them well.
The relationship between a father and his firstborn son can be an amazing thing to witness. Here are some firstborn son quotes from father that will help you express how much of a blessing your firstborn son is to you and how much joy the thought of him brings to your heart.
My firstborn son, your mother and I are eternally grateful for you. You bring us so much joy and love, we can’t even put it into words. We love you more than you will ever know and will live on forever in our hearts.
1. My firstborn son, he’s so handsome. I want to take photos of him all the time–think he’ll like that?
2. My firstborn son is a rare flower that has been blooming inside me since the dawn of time.
3. My firstborn son, you are a gift from God. I am blessed to have a son like you, who is strong and brave.
4. My firstborn son will inherit all my good qualities, and all my bad ones too.
5. You are my firstborn son, the apple of my eye, and the joy of my heart.
6. I have a firstborn son with his name written on my heart. I have a firstborn son who is part of my soul and spirit.
7. My firstborn son, I have raised you up with my heart and soul. Love you big!
8. So glad my firstborn son is here, growing up in a loving home, with me and my wife by his side.
9. I’m so lucky to have a son who is not only wise beyond his years but also kind and generous.
10. You’re my firstborn son, you are my pride, my joy and the centre of my world.
11. My firstborn son, you have become a man. I trust that you know how to cherish your time and enjoy life.
12. It’s hard to imagine what my firstborn son will be like, but here’s my best guess. He’ll have a great sense of humour, be a wonderful father and work tirelessly toward his goals.
13. This is my firstborn son. He is the light of my life. I let him know every day that he is loved, not just by me but by God who has created him in His image.
14. My firstborn son, you bring a blessing and a challenge. But whatever you do, don’t ever forget who you are and the privilege that is yours.
15. I am so grateful to have given birth to you. You are my firstborn son, the first person I can show them to.
16. I am the luckiest man in the world. God gave me my firstborn son, who I love more than life itself.
17. My firstborn son, you will be the one I am always proud of.
18. To my firstborn son, I hope you will be a doer. I hope you will be a giver and that God will use your talents to make this world a better place.
19. I love you so much, son. I can’t wait to watch you become who you are meant to be.
20. You are my firstborn son. I am proud of who you have become and I’m excited to watch you grow into a great man.
21. Thank you for being my firstborn son. I am proud of your achievements and wish you continued success as you continue to grow.
22. You are my firstborn son, and I am so glad that you’re in my life. Thank you for all that you do.
23. I’m so grateful to you. You make my life bright with the joy of your laughter, the smiles on your face, and the love you give to me every day.
24. My firstborn son, I call you my blessing and your name is a testimony of what truly matters.
25. I am proud to call you my son. Thank you for the joy, laughs, and love that you bring into my life. Happy Father’s Day!
26. My firstborn son is the sun, the moon and the stars. He brings me a reason to live.
27. I’m so thankful for you, son. I love you and I know my life is better because of you.
28. You are my firstborn son, your life is my reason for living. I love you and I am so proud of you.
29. When my firstborn son was born, I had an intense feeling of love for him that I never knew existed. The love only grows with age, but the intensity is the same.
30. You are my firstborn son, you are the first of your kind. You have a special beauty that can be shared with the world, but only if it is allowed to shine through. So let it shine.
31. My firstborn son, you had a long and hard road ahead of you, but I knew all along that you would make it.
32. I’ve always wanted to say thank you for being such a great son. You are my pride and joy. You are a blessing, not just to me but to all of us.
33. My firstborn son, I can’t wait to see your face every morning and night. I love you more than life itself.
34. You are my firstborn son and the apple of my eye. I am so proud and thankful that you have been given to me, I love you so much
35. This is the best day of my life. I am so thankful to God and to my firstborn son for this gift to you. Happy Birthday, Son.
36. From the moment I held you in my arms, I knew I was blessed. You are a blessing to my family and to me.
37. I’m proud to call you my firstborn son. You always come through in the clutch, and I am grateful for all that you bring into my life. Thank you!
38. I am proud to call you my firstborn son. You are the light of my life and I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays together.
39. Firstborn son, I love you. You’ve taught me the meaning of love, laughter and compassion. I’m grateful to have you in my life.
40. You are my firstborn son and I couldn’t be more proud of you.
41. I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for being you, and I can’t wait to see the wonderful things that come with growing up with you.
42. My son, you bring joy and laughter into my life every day. I’m so proud to call you my firstborn son and I love you.
43. My firstborn son, you’re the best. I love you, and I want to be with you every second of every day.
44. You are the greatest gift God has ever given me. I love you deeply, precious son of mine.
45. Let me take a moment to thank you for being my firstborn son. I’m proud of all the success you’ve achieved and wish you continued success as you grow into an amazing man.
46. Dear firstborn son, I’m so proud of you and your accomplishments. You are growing up so fast. I love you dearly and will always be there for you.
47. I am so proud of you. I wish you continued success as you continue to grow, and I am grateful to be your Mom.
48. I love my firstborn son, and I am proud of him. He has been a great son to me and an even greater son to our family. Keep up the great work!
49. It is an amazing feeling to see your firstborn son grow into a man. I’m proud to call him my son and wish him all the success in the world!
50. I am so proud of you. Your achievements are amazing and I hope that you continue to grow as you move into your adult life!
51. I am proud of you for your achievements and love that we’re growing together.
52. I love you to the moon and back. You are my firstborn son and I am proud of your accomplishments so far. I wish you all the best in your endeavours.
53. Thank you for being my firstborn son. I am so proud of you and what you’ve accomplished in your life. I hope that you continue to grow as a person, in your career and in your relationships.
54. Love you, buddy. You’re a great kid and I’m so proud of you! Thanks for being my firstborn son and growing into such a wonderful person!
55. I am so proud of you and your accomplishments. I wish you the best of luck on all fronts, as you continue to grow.
56. You’re growing up and I’m excited for the adventures ahead. I love you so much and can’t wait to watch your path unfold.
57. I love my firstborn son. He’s full of life and joy, curious and smart. My son is the best gift I could ever have, and I can’t wait to watch him grow up into a man.
58. I am so grateful to have you in my life. I love you more than words can say.
59. I want to be remembered by my firstborn son as the kind of father who taught him at a young age that words matter, who never accepted bigotry or hate in any form and who was always there for his kids. He will build a life on the values and principles that every child deserves.
60. You were born to make me proud. You were born to succeed in my name. You were born for a reason, and I believe that reason is to let others know you are worthy of all the blessings that life has to offer.
61. You are my firstborn son and I look forward to watching you grow up into a great man.
62. I love you, firstborn son. I will be with you always. You are the joy of my heart. You are the centre of my world, and I am so proud of you every day!
I hope you liked these firstborn son quotes from father. Kindly let me know which of the quotes is your favourite in this collection in the comment section below. Thank you for reading.
Be the first to comment