“God’s will be done!” This is a phrase that we hear often. We hear it when someone is put in a position of great responsibility and they say it in a way of acceptance as if it was God’s will or when someone does not have a choice over a circumstance and they are told to rely on God’s will. We also hear it when someone is in a tragic situation and they say it in a way of acceptance as if it was God’s will.
God’s will be done, not ours. It is easy to pray but hard to accept. And sometimes the process of discovering His sovereign plan is painful. Yet God’s perfect will brings far more peace than our imperfect plans.
We cannot imagine what God has in store for us, until we stop trying to control our destiny, and submit to His will. The following God’s will be done quotes will shed some light on what it means to do God’s will.
God’s will be done – not ours, but His! God’s will is not necessarily what you want and it’s not necessarily what we would always like to have to happen in our lives but God’s will is always good and perfect, so it is always in our best interest to do what He wants us to do.
1. Let’s make it a habit to do the will of God, so He will continue to do what pleases Him through us. God’s will be done.
2. God’s will is perfect; his priorities are right, and his commandments are true.
3. If God’s will is done, and if you cooperate with that plan, you’ll be amazed at how well things work out for you.
4. Life is too short to not do anything God wants. Let God’s will be done.
5. God’s will be done. It is sweet to trust the Lord. It is sweet to trust in Jesus now and forever more.
6. There’s a reason for everything, so keep pushing through and let God’s will be done
7. I believe in destiny. It’s the reason I believe everything happens for a reason and we have to learn from our experiences. God’s will shall be done.
8. If God’s will is done, and if you actively work towards that plan, you’ll be amazed at what you can achieve.
9. When you do God’s will and cooperate with his plan, you’re amazed at how well things work out for you.
10. God is infinitely more powerful than anything we can ask or imagine. Simply believe in him, and he will be done.
11. Sometimes all you can do is surrender to God’s will because He has all of this figured out, even if we don’t get it.
12. When you surrender to God’s will in life, it’s impossible to fail because He works all things out for good.
13. Life can be difficult, and you may find yourself overwhelmed at times. That’s why we encourage you to surrender to God’s will and let Him take care of the rest.
14. Don’t let fear control your decisions. Trust in God’s plan and surrender to his will. It may not be easy but it is necessary. God’s will be done.
15. God’s will is always perfect, no matter what He takes away from you. Let go and let God’s will be done.
16. God’s will be done. Whatever he does is always perfect. Just leave it to him. That is the best way to go.
17. Let go of what you can’t control and focus on what you can. God’s will be done.
18. God’s will be done over everything. His way is perfect.
19. If you want to do something, God will make a way for you. If you don’t want to do it, God will make a way for you not to.
20. God’s will is always perfect. If He takes something from you, it means that He has His reasons for doing so.
21. God’s will is always in our favour, even if He takes something away from us. He desires your highest good and has only your best at heart.
22. God’s will is always perfect. Life is always in flux. We must keep focused on Him with Hope as the anchor of our souls. His will be done over everything.
23. Always remember that God’s will is always perfect and God has a purpose for everything. Don’t let the struggles you endure in life cloud the fact that no matter what happens, God always has your best interest at heart.
24. Never let God’s will be a question in your life. It is His will that you are where you are now, and He is helping you to make the best choices for your life.
25. Let God’s will be done. If the Lord wills it and we do our part, we will reap an amazing harvest.
26. God’s will be done. God never blinks. Nothing is impossible if you simply trust in the One who made you.
27. There are things you can’t control. You might as well relax and let God’s will be done.
28. It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. Submit your plans to him and let his will be done in your life.
29. Be still and know that God’s will is being done. Just believe and expect the best.
30. It’s not about what you want, it’s about His will, so let God’s will be done.
31. There are no mistakes in life, just lessons. Everything happens for a reason and everything is God’s will.
32. It’s God’s will, not yours. Stay humble. We will never achieve more than God’s will.
33. In this world, nothing can be said to be certain except death and taxes. Relax and let God’s will be done.
34. When you think of the best day of your life, God says that day is coming.
35. When you are unable to change the situation, you are challenged to change your attitude. And allow God’s will to be done.
36. God’s Will Be Done, because you can’t do it by yourself. You need a great team and a good plan to get the job done.
37. God’s will be done, no matter what happens. But it is in your power to do His will within your sphere of action, and His grace will help you.
38. God’s will be done for all time and eternity. Take some time today to be quiet, reflect, and thank God for His will being done in your life.
39. God is the Master, and you are His servant, and everything is in His hands. You will do as he says, and not your own agenda.
40. What God’s will is well. Allow him to do whatever he wants.
41. Some things in life are beyond our control. But one thing is not. Allowing God’s will to be done.
42. Do not fear; God is near you. Do not worry; the Lord will help you. God’s will shall be done.
43. Always pray for God to give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in His knowledge so that you can be patient for his will to be done.
44. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. Relax and let God take control.
45. This time, let God’s will be done. Keep your eyes on the prize and be patient.
46. God’s will be done, not always what I want. It’s not easy, but I’ll trust and have faith in Him.
47. We believe in the power of good and the possibility that God’s will be done.
48. God’s will be done. You are a child of the highest. He has not given you a spirit of fear.
49. Never lose faith. Always stay humble. God’s will be done.
50. Life is for you; don’t wish it away, just do nothing but God’s will.
51. God will not give you more than you can handle. A true test of faith is being able to believe when you are in the middle of it.
52. Let go and let God. Trust your path and he will help you. Let him be the captain of your ship. Reinventing yourself is important in life.
53. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will become simpler. God’s Will Be Done.
54. God’s will be done. You can make plans, but the Lord determines your steps.
55. God’s will be done today and every day, for He is in total control of everything.
56. God’s will be done; it has been done, and it will always be done over everything.
57. God’s will be done. Not because he is omnipotent and can do anything, but because he is omnipotent and does what is best.
58. Be encouraged. God’s promises are genuine, and His ways are correct. God’s will shall be done.
59. God’s will be done. Even when we can’t see what he is doing, his plan is perfect and will always succeed.
60. Nothing will ever separate us from his love or ruin his plans for us. God’s will be done.
61. What we focus on expands. So focus on the things you want, not the things you don’t. God’s will be done.
62. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. God’s Will Be Done.
63. Trust God to do what’s best. God’s will be done over everything.
64. Sometimes, to get where we need to go, we need to let go of all the things we’re holding onto and let God’s will be done.
65. You need to do all these things not because they will bring you glory, but because God will be glorified through you.
66. If you only knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody. God’s will be done.
67. What I need today is to be still and know that you are God, and allow your will to be done.
68. Do not dwell on the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment and let God’s will be done.
69. God’s will be done. Having a desire for the work at hand, do it with all your might as working for the Lord, not for man.
70. God’s will is always done. We all go through ups and downs in life, but what remains important is to enjoy the ride and keep on moving forward.
71. God’s will is not done by a door closing, but rather by Him opening doors you never thought could be open to you.
72. Where there is a will, there is a way. God’s will be done.
73. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not rely on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
74. They say God’s will be done is the worst thing you can hear, but the most comforting thing you can say.
75. God’s will be done. When there is no way out, then He will provide a way.
76. God’s will be done. Whatever he wills, happens. No matter where you are or what your condition is, don’t lose heart. Rest in the will of God.
77. God’s will be done. The Lord is on my side. When you no longer try to convince God that you want what is best for you, He does His will for you.
78. God will never give you more than you can handle, but he’ll be right there with you if you try.
79. Because we have a heavenly father who loves us and cares for us, always giving us what is best for our lives and even better than what we deserve.
80. Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
81. Whatever is written on your scroll of life, you must come to terms with it. God’s will be done.
82. The world is full of opportunities, but it’s up to you to take advantage of them. God’s will be done.
83. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about learning to dance in the rain. God’s will be done.
84. God’s will be done. Sometimes it takes a disaster to reveal the value of what you already have.
85. God’s will be done. Put aside all your worries, because stressing about them won’t solve the problem.
86. Worrying will not solve your problem; prayer and trust will. God’s will be done.
87. God’s will be done, no matter what it is. The only part I want to play is to stay in the scene.
88. We will accomplish what we can, and may God’s will be done.
89. It’s the greatest gift to be able to surrender yourself completely to God’s will.
90. Don’t worry about tomorrow. God has already taken care of it.
91. God will not give you more than you can bear. But, he wants you to ask him for help.
92. Remember that no matter how impossible the goal appears to be, God will do what He wills.
93. When you move with the flow, you will find yourself aligning more and more with God’s will for your life.
94. No matter the storm, no matter the strife, there is always a rainbow waiting at the end. Trust God and chill.
95. God’s will be done. Everything happens for a reason. Roll with the punches.
96. God’s will be done. That’s a nice and healthy perspective to have in your day-to-day life.
97. God’s will be done every hour, every minute of your life. God’s will be done, not mine.
98. The only thing that you can control is your attitude. God’s will be done.
99. God’s will be done above all else for His will is the determining factor in everything that happens, has happened or will happen.
100. Sometimes God’s will is gentle, sometimes it’s not. But God is always good.
No matter how lonely and confusing it may seem to be, God’s will is better than our own. God loves us and knows what is best for us. Trust in him, do your part, and leave the rest to him. No matter the circumstances in life, God has something planned for you if you let him. Life can be hard sometimes, but don’t give up, keep trusting in God, submit your will to him and let his will be done.
I do hope you enjoyed going through these God’s will be done quotes, if you do, kindly let me know in the comment below and share with others.
Leave a Reply