We all seek happiness. We’re all on a journey. We’ve got forever in front of us, and we have no idea where it will lead us or how long it will take. Wherever you are on your journey, ups, downs, and left turns, know that all of life is a process to reach happiness.
Happiness is loving and being loved. It is remembering and being remembered. It is feeling appreciated and doing the same, thus making someone’s life just a little bit better than it was before. It understands the beauty of people without judging or undermining them. It is overcoming difficulties together and always having the other person move on.
Happiness is the strongest form of love and being loved. Being loved by someone is the most beautiful thing in our lives; it gives you a feeling that you are special and matter to someone. It gives you a reason to live, to breathe, to wake up every morning and look at the sunrise, to walk as far as possible, smile when you may want to cry, laugh even if there is no reason for laughing, and enjoy even for the simple things in life such as when it rains or the taste of your favourite food.
Everyone wants to feel happy. But we all have doubts about finding love and happiness. These happiness is loving and being loved quotes below will give you reasons you should find someone to love and how love can make your life happier.
Happiness is loving and being loved. It’s being with someone you enjoy being with and enjoying their company. It’s feeling your heart bounce when you see them, knowing your smile makes them feel better and knowing they are always here for you, getting together with friends over a cup of coffee, or even just listening to your favourite music.
1. Happiness is loving and being loved. Loving yourself, feeling good about who you are, and knowing that someone else finds you attractive, attractive. There is no greater joy than being with the ones we love.
2. You are happy. You are loved, and you are capable of loving back. So, be happy.
To love and be loved that’s what life is all about. The happiest people take the time to love and be loved.
3. If you love and are loved if you are kind if you often smile and laugh heartily, if you are thankful for all of your blessings, then be grateful — for this moment is happiness. Happiness is an inside job; the rest that follows is just feedback.
4. There is no challenge greater than developing an understanding of self that leads to happiness. Loving and being loved gives you happiness. When someone loves you for who you are, it makes you feel good on the inside and out.
5. Happiness is being loved, being in love, appreciated, and appreciated for who you are. Happiness is being with someone who loves you enough to tell you the truth.
6. Happiness is being a part of someone else’s success. It knows that you have someone rooting for you, cheering you on, and supporting you through thick and thin.
7. When you love someone, when nothing else matters, that’s happiness. The best things in life are not things. The best things in life are people.
8. Happiness is loving and being loved. Always remember to keep the love going in your life, because it is the one thing money can’t buy!
9. Happiness is loving and being loved. And it’s not all about how much money you make or how many friends you have. Happiness knows that you are truly loved by someone who cares about you and wants you to be happy.
10. Happiness is loving and being loved. It’s also discovering new things and meeting new people. Believe it or not, that’s the secret to happiness.
11. Happiness lies in loving and being loved. Happiness is a choice. Love is a verb. You can love and feel loved wherever you are. You deserve to be as happy as you want. Express your appreciation for yourself and others.
12. Once you have learned to love yourself, your life will change forever. Happiness is a state of mind and being. Filtering out the negative and focusing on the positive is a useful tool for increasing happiness levels.
13. We are what we think. All that we are arises from our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world. Happiness is being loved. Happiness is being surrounded by the people you love and being loved back.
14. Love and be loved. Then let your days be kind, and let your heart be light. F or there are flowers that bloom by the wayside, And if you pick them, love will come back.
15. Being loved is one of the greatest gifts you can receive. So open up your heart and share it with others. Live life to the fullest. Be happy, be loved, and enjoy every moment.
16. Being loved makes life worth living. Loving yourself makes everything else possible. Love is always the better part of life. Love is the only thing that makes the impossible possible.
17. Happiness is the best way to attract more happiness. Happiness is loving and being loved. And when they are, there’s nothing better than sharing that feeling with someone else.
18. Happiness is loving and being loved. It’s the warm feeling of sharing a smile with someone you care about or the joy you get from looking into their eyes and seeing what you’re both thinking.
19. Happiness is loving and being loved. Happiness is finding the right person, who sees the good in you, who wants to share your life, and who loves and accepts you just as you are.
20. Happiness is loving and being loved. Happiness is being in a safe place where you feel comfortable enough to be yourself, love who you are, and always be kind.
21. Happiness is feeling loved and being loved—right now and always. Love the people who treat you right, think positive thoughts, and have a big smile on their faces.
22. Happiness is not something you seek; it’s something you deserve—and then some. Love is what you do when you don’t feel like doing anything else.
23. Happiness comes from inside and out. Loving yourself, being true to who you are, and trusting that everything happens for a reason.
24. Happiness is loving and being loved. It doesn’t matter what you do, as long as you do something you love. Once you learn to love yourself and appreciate the little joys that come along, life starts improving.
25. Happiness is loving and being loved. Happiness is feeling secure and being secure in yourself. Happiness has nothing to do with how much money you have, how good your looks are, or what other people think of you.
26. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved—and loved for ourselves. We need to be loved, and we need to love. Let’s stop waiting for things to go right; let’s start seeing that everything is already perfect.
27. Happiness is not a destination—it’s a journey. And you have the power to create it. You deserve love, happiness, and joy in your life. Waiting for someone to love is like waiting for rain; it might as well be happy rain.
28. Happiness is not getting what you want but wanting what you have. Let’s all make a pact to love each other and be kinder to ourselves. Life is better when we love, so let’s start loving today!
29. Love is a choice. You can either love yourself or someone else. Choose wisely because tomorrow is not promised to you. Happiness is what we all strive for, but to get there, we have to love and be loved.
30. Don’t stop until you’re fulfilled. Live your life to the fullest with love by your side. Happiness means being in a positive relationship and being positive. It is a combination of gratifying emotions and fear of losing that happiness.
31. Everyone wants to be happier, but happiness is more than money. It’s about deep connections with others. Happiness is the feeling of joy, contentment, and satisfaction.
32. Happiness is loving and being loved. Happiness is sharing your life with someone who sees the world through your eyes, is needed, and never needs anything in return.
33. Happiness is love and being loved. The greatest joy in life is to love and be loved in return. Happiness is love. Happiness is finding someone who respects and admires you for exactly who you are. If you’re looking for happiness, search no further.
34. Love is the reason we get up in the morning. Being loved makes you happy, and so does loving back. Happiness can be as simple as love and friendship.
35. Happiness is about loving someone and having that person love you, too. Everything you’ve ever wanted and needed is right here, right now. Love is a feeling that makes every individual happy. Passion takes over, and everything else fades away.
36. There is no greater joy than being loved by someone special. Even if it’s just for a moment, the greatest gift you can give is the gift of your love.
37. Happiness is a warm blanket, love is a hug, and together…they are the perfect mix for a home. When you find yourself in a situation where the odds are stacked against you, remember that the one thing you can do is keep on keeping on.
38. It’s not the destination but the journey that counts. Happiness is loving and being loved. That’s the secret to a happy life. It is not a state of mind. It is an experience. So let’s strive to be happy all the time!
39. Happiness is the simplest thing in the world. Just a good spirit. A heart filled with love and the simple pleasure of being loved. Living your best life is what happiness is all about. Make every day more meaningful and start by finding something–or someone–to love.
40. Being loved by someone means feeling protected and safe. It’s contentment that comes with the knowledge that someone else has your back. Be happy.
41. Happiness is joy, often when something good happens. People who find happiness feel good inside, and others want to be around them.
42. Happiness is a process, not an event. The key to this process lies in the relationship we share with others. Two things bring true happiness: loving and being loved; the rest is just flattery.
43. Happiness is love and being loved without any reason. Happiness is when you know the person you love loves you back. Life’s simple pleasures are often the best. Live a little, love a lot!
44. You are loved because you are beautiful and shining from above. Also loved because you have great potential, so don’t let anyone make you feel inferior.
45. The greatest happiness is to be loved for yourself or to love somebody. Love is stronger than death, and any two people can conquer the world.
46. Happiness does not come all at once, and you have to work at it. Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future. It is a choice in the present.
47. Happiness is loving and being loved. If you’re feeling down, look around, and you will notice that the people who love you make you feel better than they could ever.
48. Happiness is loving and being loved. It’s finding a way to give back to the world and inspire others to do the same thing. Happiness is being surrounded by those you love and being loved by those who deserve it.
49. Happiness is being loved by someone who makes you smile, cheers you up when you’re down, and always puts your needs first. And I love that person in my life…
50. The happiest people are the ones who are known, loved, and appreciated by others. When you feel loved, it makes everything else seem possible. Be happy!
51. Finding someone who makes you feel special and lucky is a feeling I hope you never lose. Love is the best thing you can give.
52. Don’t forget to love yourself because the people who truly love you will never leave you. Love is the most important thing in your life.
53. Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
We are emotional beings, and love propels us forward. The only time we truly feel alive is when we are in a state of love. To be loved and to love someone else is human nature. Happiness is contagious, so spread it, don’t let it fade – share love everywhere you go and see how the world changes.
I hope you liked these happiness is loving and being loved quotes above. Feel free to share with your loved ones. Thank you.
Leave a Reply