Most people do not like being told what to do, naturally. But your life is yours to live and enjoy. You don’t need to wait for anyone to approve of your day, week or time off. You can be responsible for the decisions you make and change your habits and your health and get healthier if you don’t like how much time it takes to live a healthy lifestyle. Anyone can do this! It’s all about making a decision and going with it.
Can you remember what it was like as a kid? You might have liked/loathed school, but there was always the idea that you had to do what others told you. But then you grow up and realise that’s not actually the case. When you are the boss of your life, you decide what steps you will take to reach your goals. You decide if you want to be an employee, an entrepreneur or something else. You’ll never feel good about yourself unless your choices are truly yours.
Have you ever wanted to become the boss of your life? Since you’re reading this, you’ve decided to take control. Go through these I am the boss of my life quotes below and know it’s up to you how you want things to be in your life.
I’m the boss of my life, so I make the rules, and it’s not always pretty. I can determine my own destiny. But what happens when love gets in the way? Can I turn off my heart and just be bossy?
1. I am the boss of my life and choose to live a life full of passion, adventure, love and purpose.
2. I am brave enough to live a life full of passion, adventure, and romance.
3. I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul.
4. I am the boss of my life because life isn’t about finding myself. Life is about creating myself.
5. Happiness is not something you work towards and then achieve at a specific point. It is closer to a state of being.
6. I am the boss of my life and am not afraid to live it.
7. I am the boss of my life, and I’m not afraid to take on any challenges that come my way.
8. I’m the boss of my life, so why not live it to the fullest? I will be the best I can be and take charge!
9. I’m the boss of my life. One day I’ll write my anthem, and people will know who I am.
10. Today, I am taking the leap. I am following my dreams and living my life. I am standing out from the crowd and creating something great.
11. I’ve spent my whole life dreaming of what I could be. But I didn’t get to where I am in life by taking the easy route.
12. I am the boss of my life. I determine what goes into it, how it feels and what comes out at the other end.
13. I am the captain of my life. I determine what goes into it and how it feels. I am in control.
14. I’m in control of my life. Whether deciding what to eat or where to go, I ensure I get the best.
15. I am the boss of my life. I decide what is important to me, where to allocate my resources, and how to work toward my goals.
16. I control my life, not the other way around. My workouts reflect that.
17. I will achieve great things through hard work. I will be a leader in everything I do.
18. I am the boss of my life. I make my own rules, I create my own destiny, and no one will ever convince me otherwise.
19. Darling, I’m the boss of my life. I create my own rules and demand my own way; this means that no one will ever tell me otherwise.
20. I’m the boss of my life. I write my own rules and create my own destiny.
21. I’m the boss in this office called ‘my life’. I am in charge, and I call the shots.
22. I know that I am enough. Constructive criticism comes my way, but I’m not going to let it drag me down and make me think that I’m not good enough.
23. I am the boss of my life. I set the agenda for my life, goals, and where I want to be.
24. I’m in charge of my life. I have a plan for my future, and I’m on target to achieve what I want—one day at a time.
25. I have the power to make choices and take actions that move me closer to where I want to be.
26. I am the master of my destiny. I take control of my life and make plans for the future.
27. I choose what’s important to me and make time for it. I make sure I have the time for everything that really matters to me.
28. I’m not a victim of circumstance; I am the master of my own destiny.
29. I am the captain of my destiny and the master of my fate.
30. I’m the boss of my life. No one else has that power or control over me. I make all my decisions and am responsible for everything that happens in my life.
31. I am the captain of my life ship. No one else has control or power over me. I make all my decisions and am responsible for all aspects of my life.
32. I’m in charge of my life. No one else has the power to control my destiny. I decide how I will run my life, and no one else does.
33. I make all of my own decisions and take full responsibility for anything that may or may not befall me.
34. I’m in charge. I choose what I want to do and how I want to be. No one tells me what to do, and no one controls me. It’s my choice!
35. I know what’s best for me. I’m a hard worker and always looking to improve myself.
36. I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul.
37. I’m the boss of my life, so I make the rules, and it’s not always pretty. But what happens when I’m a boss with a heart?
38. I am the boss of my life. I am the captain of my heart, mind and soul. I am the captain of my life, even in times of suffering and struggle.
39. I’m the head of my business, so I make the rules. The goal is to make money, but what happens when I fall head over heels in love?
40. I work hard and make tough decisions. Nobody will tell me what to do or how to live my life. But I’m a boss with a heart and come from humble beginnings.
41. I am the boss of my life, and I make the rules. You can’t spoil it for me. You think you can, but you can’t, not this. This is going to be all mine, and no one will take it from me.
42. Yes, I’m the boss of my life. But sometimes, I know that the best way to lead is to be a good follower. And what happens when I finally realize that I deserve love?
43. There’s no doubt that I’m a leader. I’ve made it to where I am by making the rules and calling the shots. But what happens when I meet my match?
44. I am the boss of my own life and like to live it on my own terms.
45. Regardless of any obstacle, I will choose the path in life that makes me happy. I know that I don’t always do this, but this is how I want to live my life.
46. I do what makes me happy. I take risks I need to take because failure is not an option for me.
47. While a great deal of my success is due to my hard work and determination, I prefer not to take all the credit. The world is a big place, with many bright and talented people in it.
48. I’m a free thinker. I like to make my own choices and didn’t miss out on a good time in college just because of the textbooks.
49. I’m are the boss of your life. You determine the way it plays out. You get to decide what’s worth your time, energy and focus—and you deserve it.
50. I’m the master of my own universe. I get to determine my success and deserve it. My time, energy and focus are mines to spend as I choose because I’m that powerful.
51. I’m in control of my life and what I focus on. I deserve everything that is on that list because I’m the boss.
52. Even if it feels impossible, I have the power to get what I want because I’m the boss of my life.
53. I have the power to shape my life and the lives of those around me.
54. I am a success. I am confident, and I handle my responsibilities with swift action.
55. It’s all up to me. I hold power over my choices and the end result of my life.
56. I am capable of finding solutions and making difficult choices. I can set goals and achieve them.
57. I am powerful and in control of my life.
58. I’m the boss of my life. I am no longer a child. My life is my own to control.
59. I’m the boss of my life. I have a lot of freedom. My parents are not able to tell me what to do anymore.
60. At 25, I’m the boss of my life. I’m beginning to make my own decisions about my life.
61. I am a confident, independent person. I’m the boss of my life.
62. I am 25 years old, and I know where I’m headed. I’m the boss of my life, and my purpose is to make a difference.
63. I’ve got this. I know what I want, and my life is the place for it.
64. I’m the boss of my life. I know exactly what I need, and I’m making it happen.
65. I found my passion. I’m the boss of my life. I’m ready to conquer the world.
66. I’ve always been told that I am a rare breed. It takes passion for being overly determined about what you want to do. Even in my darkest moments, I know I can rely on myself and be able to make the best decisions.
67. I am the boss of my life, and I commit to making every moment count!
68. I am the boss of my life and business. I know what I want and how to get it, and I won’t be afraid to make changes as necessary.
69. I am the boss of my life. And I choose to live a life that’s full of love, laughter and happiness.
70. I am the boss of my life and in control of my choices.
71. I am the boss of my life. I will make all the decisions and live my life by them.
I hope these I am the boss of my life quotes could bring this awareness to the forefront of your life once again so that you can enjoy your life. If you enjoyed them, let me know in the comment section below. Thanks.
Leave a Reply