Ageing is the inevitable process of growing from a child to a teenager, from a teenager to an adult, and from an adult to a senior. It’s about acquiring the knowledge and experience that once eluded us.
Ageing makes it possible for us to learn lessons in life and carry out our purpose on earth. Some people feel younger than their age, while others feel older. Some just joke about it, while others lament.
Some people have lived through a great deal of pain and suffering and will feel worn out at a younger age, while others have found ways to keep their minds and hearts active and curious, always finding the joy in life in even the smallest things, so that they can live to one hundred plus years of age without feeling at all wrinkled.
Are you looking to feel younger than your age? I have numerous I feel younger than my age quotes below that can help you feel rejuvenated and reborn. Check them out here!
When I was younger, it was really hard to imagine what it will be like to grow old. I think the biggest surprise I have now is that I don’t feel I am getting older instead I feel younger than my age.
1. Age is just a number; you’re as young or as old as you feel!
2. I’m young at heart. I feel like a kid, and I think if you do, then you stay young.
3. Trying to age gracefully but everyone keeps telling me I look young for my age.
4. I feel younger than I ever have before. Age is just a number. It’s all about energy, and what you put out into the world.
5. I still don’t feel my age, and I don’t act my age. And I have to tell you. And I think it’s important to continue to act young.
6. No matter how I feel, I try to look younger than my age. It’s a kind of social life insurance.
7. I used to feel older than my years when I was a child. Now I feel younger than my years.
8. Don’t ask me how old I am. Ask me how young I feel.
9. I don’t feel my age, and I don’t want to act it. I want to stay as young as possible for as long as possible.
10. You’re only as old as you feel… Live young, live wild, live freely!
11. What does it mean to be young? It doesn’t mean that you can’t feel old, it just means that you are never too old to feel young.
12. If you want to be cool, act like you’re old. If you want to stay young, act like a kid again.
13. Ageing is so weird. Sometimes I feel younger than I am, and sometimes I feel older than my age.
14. I can’t help it if I look young. I mean, I might act like an idiot, but I feel comfortable with not behaving my age.
15. I do feel older, but I act younger. I have a lot of energy and I’m happy.
16. I feel more youthful than I did in my twenties. My hormones have been rebalanced and I am now able to enjoy healthier relationships.
17. I’m twelve, but in two years I’ll be twenty. I’m young, but I’m growing old.
18. Until this day, I feel like a kid. Just because you’re growing older doesn’t mean you have to grow up.
19. I am more myself than I have ever been before. I feel so free, so young, so confident.
20. Life is good when you’re young. Life is good when you’re old. But life is best when you don’t feel your age.
21. Not being able to act my age is a sign that I’m feeling younger than my age and I’m still young at heart.
22. I may not be young, but I’ve got the heart of a twenty-year-old.
23. I may be forty, but I’m eighteen with twenty-two years of experience.
24. You’re only as young as you feel.
25. The secret to staying young and feeling younger than your age is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
26. These days, I feel like I’m a little kid at the playground because I feel younger than my age.
27. Some people make getting old look so good because they don’t look their age.
28. Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
29. Ageing is like a bank account. You withdraw later in life what you have deposited along the way.
30. I don’t feel my age because I’m still a kid at heart!
31. If I had a dollar for every time I felt like a kid trapped in an old lady’s body, there’d be more money in my purse than that of my grandkid.
32. I am older than yesterday but younger than tomorrow.
33. I don’t feel old, I feel younger than my age. I don’t feel anything till noon, that’s when it’s time for my nap.
34. Some days I feel like a grandmother in my heart, but 15, in my mind.
35. I still have the energy of a 22-year-old, but now it irritates me rather than pleases me.
36. If you’re waiting for me to make a joke about my age, I’m 67 years young.
37. I don’t feel anything like my age. I’m a kid, I’m 22!
38. Even though I’m a grown adult now, I’ll never stop feeling young at heart.
39. I’m young at heart, and I feel the same as I did when I was 20 or 30.
40. Feeling young is about being happy, not about age. And I’m feeling so much happiness.
41. It’s a great day when you decide that your age doesn’t define you. Turn it up, up and make it happen!
42. Some people are old at 18 and some people are young at 90. Time is a concept that humans created.
43. I don’t look my age and I feel better than I did in my teens.
44. I look young enough, act mature enough, and make more than enough money to be your age.
45. I don’t feel older; I just feel better than I’ve ever felt.
46. Don’t let anyone tell you that you’re too old to have fun. Get out there and play!
47. I feel younger than my age. I have 50 years’ experience, but I act like I have 25.
48. You’re a lot cooler when you’re younger than your age.
49. As a kid, I always felt older than my age—and as an adult, I feel younger.
50. I don’t like to feel my age, and I don’t plan to act it.
51. Feeling younger than my age is a state of mind.
I hope you enjoyed reading these quotes about what it means to feel younger than your age. I would also like to hear how old you are and if you feel younger or older than your age in the comment section below. Thank you.
Leave a Reply