When we are looking for love, we want to do everything to attract that someone, perhaps we present our best version and as a result, we tend to change what we used to be. Sometimes, when we have found love, we are lost in the process of being someone new and then, we forget what it is that made us search for love in the first place.
Love is a strange thing. It is an emotional connection that sometimes can make or break a person or two. We all have had moments where we were in love and then, we might have lost ourselves in the process due to the euphoria of being in love.
Love is like a dream, we don’t really know what to do or when the magic will happen eventually. When we find ourselves being lost in the process, we are void of our identity and we take up a new face due to this arena of love. Let us take a stroll through each line of this post as we discover some enlightening I lost myself in loving you quotes.
I don’t seek to be found, though I have lost myself in loving you, I am being found the more by being lost the more in the oceans of your love.
1. I want to express to you how much I love and adore you. I’ve kept it hidden in my heart, locked away forever. No one will ever know how I feel, except you and me. I lost myself long ago in loving you. When you believe in someone so much that it hurts, when every little thing pulls at your immensely overflowing heart, it is not just respect and admiration anymore, but love.
2. I fell in love with you, and now can’t get enough of you! I’ve hidden these feelings of mine for a long, hoping to let them out one day to make you feel special. And that day is today. I am letting my heart out, no longer lost. I have preferred to love you more than admire you because it is more than simple respect and appreciation – it’s love!
3. I can’t stop thinking about you. You are everything to me. I’ve never met anyone like you, and I know that I never will again. You are the love of my life and the centre of my universe. You are my everything and I have lost my sense and myself in loving you.
4. I love you with everything I am, and more than anyone ever thought possible. You showed me the meaning of true love when no one else could. Though I might be lost in your love, together we were made to be. My heart belongs to you, now and always.
5. My dearest love, where do I even begin expressing how I feel for you? I love you with every fibre of my being. You are the person I think about first thing in the morning and last thing at night. I’m lost in your eyes, lost in your smile, lost in the things you say to me. I love you beyond reason, beyond all understanding and beyond space and time.
6. You are very special, you are unique. You are the best guy in the world. I never thought that I would love you this much, but I do and the result is me being lost in your love.
7. There are no words for the love I have for you. My heart is yours. Our secret hearts beat in unison, I am yours and you are mine I am lost, yes I got lost loving you.
8. There is a love so real, I have lost myself in loving you, my words cannot express it. I am forever grateful to have found you, to share our lives together, to be bound by the strongest chains of love and faith.
9. You’re my peace. You’re my breath, my spirit, my heart. You are my life. I can’t breathe whenever you are not around. I’m afraid to think of you not being beside me. Without you, I am nothing but a shell, so please don’t ever go away, because I would be dead, I have lost myself in loving you already.
10. My love for you has grown so strong I can’t see myself without you in my life, I have lost myself in loving you.
11. I lost myself in loving you, and yet I found myself, and so much more. I used to search for words that could express how much I love you, but now all I can offer is my heart.
12. I lost myself in loving you. I lost my peace, my calm, my happiness. I feel like I’m drowning and no one is there to save me. I miss the dreams I used to have. They were of us happy together forever, but they’ve been consumed in the reality of trying hard not to lose you.
13. I feel as if I am drowning and no one is there to help me. I miss the dreams that I used to have. They were of us, happy together forever. But they have been consumed in the reality of trying hard not to lose you.
14. I lost myself in loving you. I found peace and happiness again instead of the sorrow, darkness and chaos that was killing me before. The dreams I have now are of us together, forever.
15. I love you beyond what words could express. You are the reason why I believe in you forever. My heart lost itself in loving you because it knew that it found its treasure. My soul smiled when it was with you because it knew that they were my other half. My eyes cried with happiness because I knew that from now on, my happiness will be keeping you forever.
16. You are the reason I believe in forever. The moment I saw you, I lost myself in loving you.
17. I lost myself in loving you. I found it again because of you. You are my happiness and my life, my only reason to live. I love you more than anything!
18. You are my life, my world. You mean so much to me and I have lost myself in loving you, I can’t express it in words. I never knew what love was until I met you, now every day with you is like a fairy tale come true. Baby, you are the only one I need in my life.
19. My love for you is beyond words and any form of expression. I’m the happiest person alive because we’ve found each other. I’ll devote my entire life to you, I have lost myself in loving you.
20. The best feeling in life is having you by my side. and I can sacrifice myself just for loving you, I should let you know that I have lost myself in loving you already.
21. You’re the first thing I think about when I wake up and you’re the last thing I think about before I fall asleep. You are a blessing in my life, and you keep me going each day though I am gradually losing myself in your love.
22. I lost myself in loving you I lost myself, now I’m found, I love you so it’s all I can do. I promise I will be with you forever and always.
23. I am yours and you are mine, forever I am no longer me, I am now you because I lost myself in loving you.
24. I’ve fallen in love with you and I can’t get myself out of it. Your smile keeps me going and I just want to be with you forever.
25. I lost myself in loving you. I lost my sense of self. I became someone that I didn’t even recognize anymore. I lost myself and I never want to find her again.
26. You hurt me beyond belief and I don’t think I will ever forgive you, but you taught me something… if I can lose myself in loving someone – anyone – so quickly and so easily, then it’s safe to say that love wasn’t even real or true.
27. You’re my everything. You’ve been the biggest part of my heart, mind, and body for the past two years. I can’t live without you.
28. I lost myself in loving you, Dreaming my life away. In the pursuit of everything you were, I could not see that love is not something that you find but something that finds you.
29. I lost myself in loving you. I was unaware of where I began and where you left off. In the fine line between being nothing without you and being everything with you, I found myself losing myself in loving you.
30. I lost myself in loving you. I spent hours thinking about you and questioning everything going through my head. There are a hundred things I want to say to you, but they all seem so insignificant compared to the way I feel about you. I miss you, I always will, and it is killing me day by day that we live on opposite ends of this tiny country.
31. I lost myself in memories of you yesterday. I spent hours thinking about you and questioning every thought going through my head. There are a hundred things I want to tell you, but they all seem insignificant when compared with the way I feel about you. I miss you, and it makes me so sad to know that we live at opposite ends of this small country.
32. I lost myself in you the other day. I spent hours thinking about the way you look and wondering when we can be together again.
33. There are so many things I want to tell you, but it would be impossible for me to write them down. I love you, always will. Missing you every day. It destroys me knowing we live so far apart and I’ve lost myself in loving you.
34. I lost myself in loving you. I lost my sense of self and the will to be me. You brought out something new. Something different, more beautiful. When I am with you, I lose myself in you.
35. I lost myself in loving you. I was always happy, caring and full of joy. But this did not exist when I didn’t have you. The moment that you came into my life, I saw a genuine smile growing on my face. That’s when I knew I love you more than anything else on earth!
36. I lost myself in loving you. I was a new person when I fell for you. When our love was new, it felt like we shared everything. You took away all my fear and made me fall so deeply in love that I vowed to give you my heart every single day for the rest of my life.
37. I lost myself in loving you, and I found myself in losing you.
38. Thinking about you is my favourite pastime. I’m already lost without you. I love you so much.
39. I can’t stop thinking about you. Every time I try, I think about what we could have had and what we did have and then things get worse. It gets bad enough that I start to miss you, and I don’t know what to do with myself anymore.
40. I lost myself in loving you, and I found myself when I looked into your eyes. I want to spend my whole life loving you. You mean the world to me and I can’t imagine spending another day without you.
41. I don’t even know where to start. All I know is that ever since you left, I’ve been completely lost; lost in a world of sorrow, depression and sadness… A world where all I feel is emptiness and despair. It’s really difficult living on my own after you were gone because you were the only one who could make me laugh and smile every single day. You were always there for me, but now that you’re not here anymore, it feels like a piece of me has been torn away from its place in my heart.
42. I used to know myself. I knew who I was and where I was going. Then I met you, the one I love. Now, I have lost myself. You are the one that has taken my place. I have given you my heart and soul. You are not just a lover, but my best friend and a part of me that keeps me alive every second of every day.
43. You are the one that has taken my place. I have given you my heart and soul. You are not just a lover, but my best friend and a part of me that keeps me alive every second of every day.
44. I used to know myself. I knew who I was and where I was going. Then I met you, the one I love. Now, I am so happy that you are in my life; you are my love and my life. We share a bond that is stronger than any other and it keeps me going every second of every day.
45. You’re the one I love, my heart and soul. You’re not just a lover but my best friend and a part of me that keeps me alive every second of every day.
46. My love for you is like the ocean, deep and vast. You are not just a lover, but my best friend and a part of me that keeps me alive every second of every day.
47. You are the one. You are everything to me. I want to be with you every second of every day.
48. I miss you when I’m not with you. I just want to let you know that I love you so much and thinking of you makes me smile.
49. I keep falling in love with you over and over again. We are best friends, lovers, and I can’t imagine my life without you.
50. You are the sun in my sky, the river that runs through my soul, and the very air I breathe. Without you, there would be no me.
51. From the moment we met I knew you were special. You make me want to be a better person, and you make me believe in the power of love. Loving you has been an adventure in my life, and I cannot imagine going through life without you by my side.
52. Love is the greatest thing that can happen to anyone in this world. When you love someone, you do not want them to be unhappy. You only want them to be happy because their happiness means more to you than your own life. Love is such a wonderful feeling that even a single second without it seems like an eternity. The best part of falling in love with someone is the knowledge that they feel the same way about you.
53. I believe in love at first sight, but it has never happened to me. At least not until my eyes met yours. It’s been a whirlwind ever since then, and I can’t imagine spending the rest of my life without you.
54. You came into my life and made it shine, you brought me joy as I had never known. Our love is the most amazing feeling in the world and there is nothing I wouldn’t do for you. You are my true soulmate, the only one who will ever come close to loving me as much as I love you…I love you
55. You are my greatest gift and the most loving person I know. I don’t deserve you, but I am thankful every day that you came into my life. You make me feel like a better person every day. You complete me and are the best thing to happen to me. I love you with all my heart and couldn’t imagine
56. I lost myself when I started loving you. You made me feel happy about my future. I used to have goals before, but now that I have met you, there is nothing else but having you by my side.
57. I Lost myself until I realized that my heart belongs to you. You are my dream. You are my happiness.
58. I don’t know what happened in my life after meeting you. You make me want to be the best version of myself & be by your side and feel loved.
59. I am so glad that I met you, my love. Before we met, I had lost myself. You are the one who makes me enjoy life and feel beautiful about myself.
60. You are the reason why I believe in love. True love can only be felt, not told. I hope these words will make you feel like how you made me feel when I found you.
61. I fell hard for you. You have changed my life, and I hope that our future together is filled with love, laughter and happiness.
62. You make me feel like no other person makes me feel. You are the only person who makes me happy and the reason I smile. It’s like your love made all my worries go away and now it’s just you I care about.
63. You brought me back to life. I feel like I’ve known you for years and can’t imagine my life without you by my side.
64. I never knew love until I saw your face. When I looked into your eyes, I knew I died and went to heaven because the heavens that you create in my life are like no other.
65. I loved you before we even met. Before my eyes saw your face, touched your skin. Before I kissed your lips before I knew what it meant to hold you in my arms. You are the answer to the question that I have never asked, the wish I didn’t know I had until you came into my life and held it in your hands.
66. I love you. But sometimes I wish I could just be solo. Because I lost myself in loving you, and sometimes I just need to find myself again.
67. It’s simple. We make it easy for you to make smart business decisions fast.
68. I lost myself when I started loving you, body and soul, only you. For the first time, my heart lives outside my body because there is no life without you. Close your eyes and come into my arms and feel me forever, it will be our little secret.
69. My love, my life, there is no life without you. You are in the centre of my heart always, even when I can’t see your face. For the first time, my heart lives outside my body, because yours is where it is meant to be. Close your eyes, and come into my arms and feel me forever.
70. I love you with all of my heart and soul, only you. We were meant to be together. It will be our little secret.
71. I found my way when I started loving you. You are the only reason I wake up in the morning and the only thing that lets me sleep at night. You have a way to make every minute we apart feel like an hour and every day seem like a year, but you have no idea how all these little things you do for me add up and make our love shine brighter than the stars.
72. I was lost until I found you. My heart doesn’t beat inside my body any longer, because now it beats for you instead. It’s us against the world…
73. All that I am belongs to you. Every single moment, every breath that I take has your name on my lips. There is only us right now, the world around us a distant memory of tales told too long ago. This kiss is all the magic I need and love is the spell that we both share.
74. You are mine forever, my beautiful and flawless rose. You are my miracle. I will love you all the days of my life.
75. Your eyes are magical, and your gaze always fills me with passion. You can enchant me in your arms or from the other side of the room because all I need to see is you.
Leave a Reply