At some point in our lives, we have to make a decision. The decision whether to let circumstances defeat us or whether to let us defeat the circumstances. Yes, life is a constant battle, but we need the right mindset and quotes that inspire us to know that even in the most difficult situations, there is hope.
Life is not easy. The only way to live a good, happy and successful life is to embrace the sad truth. There are many ways to interpret what it means to live a good life. According to some people, achieving our goals, having a successful career and making our families proud are things that make up a good life.
Living a good life also means knowing that there are some battles we will lose, some battles we will win and on other occasions, the battle won’t even happen in the first place.
Life is a constant battle and we have to be strong to survive. We need to learn how to deal with negativity. However, I’ve assembled a list of life Is a constant battle quotes that can always help.
Life is a constant battle. Either you’re winning or losing. Either you’re hell-bent on achieving your dreams, or you’re becoming stagnant and letting life control you. You have to be willing to run towards the unknown and not hold back. You can’t let fear hold you back from trying new things.
1. Life is a constant battle. The thing about a battle is, you can always win if you refuse to give up.
2. Life is a constant battle between what you know and what you feel.
3. Life is a constant battle between wanting more for yourself and being content with where you are at in life.
4. The greatest battles of life are fought out daily in the silent chambers of the soul.
5. Life is a constant battle between living in the now or living for tomorrow.
6. Life is a constant battle between trusting your instincts and questioning your choices.
7. Life Is a constant battle between what you want and what you need.
8. Life is a constant battle. The thing about fighting is that it’s not about how hard you can hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
9. Life is a battle. The greatest pleasure lies in doing what people say you cannot do. You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.
10. Life is a constant battle between making it a celebration or an excuse. You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.
11. Life is a constant battle. The journey is valuable, but believing in your talents, your abilities, and your self-worth can empower you to walk down an even brighter path by transforming fear into freedom.
12. Many factors in life change over time. Some of these are beyond our control, but being able to adapt to them is essential for survival and success. Life is a constant battle.
13. Life is a constant battle. If you don’t like something, change it, if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.
14. Life is a constant battle. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
15. Life is a constant battle. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. We cannot become what we need to be by remaining what we are.
16. Life is a constant battle. You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.
17. Life is a constant battle. If you want to do something, you will find a way, if not, you will find an excuse. They always say time changes things, but you have to change.
18. Life is a constant battle between good and evil, light and darkness, happiness and sadness, the key is to find the balance.
19. Life is a constant battle. Life is always a struggle for the best, but you have to be happy with what you get in life. Life, Love and Flowers.
20. Life is a constant battle between good and evil. The key to reaching your goal of obtaining your reward is finding the balance between the two.
21. Life is full of challenges. You can choose to look up at the stars or down at your feet, but if you do not look up at all, then you will never see anything but your own feet.
22. Life challenges you every day. That’s why it’s called life. You have to be ready for challenges so that you can also be ready for life.
23. The secret to success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.
24. Don’t get distracted by the opinions of others. What’s important is what you think about yourself. Life is a constant battle between good and evil.
25. Life is a constant battle for happiness and fulfilment. When we stop fighting for what we want, it signals to the universe that we are no longer interested and our desires are given away to those who are still fighting for them.
26. The victory of success is half won when one gains the habit of work. I hated every minute of training, but I said, Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
27. You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life. Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
28. There will always be someone stronger, faster or smarter than you. But you are here for a reason. You have a fire inside of you that can’t be extinguished. Your passion and talents will give you the ability to rise above the competition.
29. You don’t control everything that happens in life, but you control how you react to it. And you control what happens next. So make your move, take action and make your life matter.
30. You must fight to be able to live. If you do not fight, you will not live. The way you fight is secondary. You can choose to be a warrior on the battlefield or a saint in the temple. It is up to you. But you must fight to live.
31. The minute you start talking about what you’re going to do if you lose, you have lost. You will see that in any great undertaking it is not enough for a man to depend simply upon himself.
32. Successful people are the ones who are breaking the rules. It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.
33. Be not afraid of growing slowly, be only afraid of standing still. When you don’t give up, you cannot fail.
34. We all have our life battles. But there are always two options. To give up or keep fighting. Even when the world is against you, and everyone thinks you’re wrong, remember that it’s your life and you decide what to do with it.
35. So take a look at these quotes about battles in life, choose the ones that resonate with you most, and use them as a source of inspiration for your journey.
36. Life is a constant battle between making it a celebration or a tragedy. Perseverance is not a long race, it is many short races one after another.
37. The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials. If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
38. Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you, and in the end, you are sure to succeed. A good life is a collection of happy moments. You will face many defeats in your life, but never let yourself be defeated.
39. It’s your road and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you. The great thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving. Life is a constant battle between making it a celebration or making it a tragedy.
40. If you believe in yourself and have dedication and never quit, you will be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards. Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want. Go for it.
41. Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
42. The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting. If you want to lift yourself, lift someone else.
43. Life is a constant battle. Nothing in life worth having comes easy. You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.
44. I will encourage you to get out of your comfort zone and go after what you want in life. I want to inspire you to never give up and keep pushing forward. I want to show you that it’s not too late to turn your dreams into a reality because life is happening right now.
45. Your life is a constant battle between the person you want to be and the person you are. Between being an individual and having enough energy to do something about all the things that make you mad.
46. Life is a constant battle between wanting to stay in bed and forcing yourself to get up. Between lying on the couch and forcing yourself to go out running.
47. You’re going to go through tough times that’s life. But Nothing happens to you, it happens for you. See the positive in negative events. A winner never stops trying.
48. If you are going through hell, keep going. The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.
49. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. Don’t let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big.
50. If we have the attitude that it’s going to be a great day it usually is. You can approach the day with an attitude, or you can approach it with a grouchy mood and expect bad things to happen and then they usually do.
51. I have failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed. Life is so much more meaningful when you find something you want to fight for.
52. Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you. Everything that you are going through is preparing you for what you asked for.
53. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.
54. If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want. Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your actions.
55. Life is a constant battle between your heart and your brain. What you want, and what you think you should want. It’s a battle against the influences of peer pressure.
56. Life is a constant battle, but we can win if we fight together. It’s a battle between being good at things and liking them. Life is a constant battle, but we can win if we all fight together.
57. Life is a constant battle between making it a party or making it a prison. It’s a battle between giving up and pushing forward, you have to decide which one you want.
58. Sometimes life is like a battlefield, it becomes hard to stay strong but remember the harder the battle the sweeter the victory.
59. Life is a constant battle if not fought, will be lost in fear and misery. There’s a constant battle between wanting to be alone and wanting to be loved
60. Life is a constant struggle. You constantly battling yourself and never win. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
61. Life is a constant battle between making it work and wondering what the hell you’re doing. Life is full of misery, loneliness, suffering and it will all be over soon.
62. Life is a constant battle between being an individual and being a member of society. In life, there are no easy answers, but in your heart, you know that the first step towards finding them is to ask the right questions.
63. Life is a constant battle between being an individual and being a member of the community. The basis of shame is not some personal mistake of ours, but that this humiliation is seen by everyone.
64. There are two constant battles in life, battling yourself and battling others. The latter is much more interesting and it takes on many forms. The battle between being an individual and being a member of the community.
65. Our life is a constant struggle, but in this struggle, we can find a great friend who will protect us from all dangers. That friend is God. We all have battles to fight.
66. It’s a constant struggle. The biggest battle is to be something different from what the average man is. No one can defeat us unless we first defeat ourselves.
67. Life is a constant battle between being an individual and being a member of the community. It’s a battle to be someone different from your parents.
68. Life is a constant struggle, something that no one can deny. A battle against the mediocre and the routine. Life is a constant struggle against the mediocre and the routine.
69. If you hear a voice within you say, You cannot paint, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails to always reach your destination.
70. If you don’t like something change it, if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. Be grateful for all the blessings that you have received, but life remains a constant battle.
71. Life is a constant battle between being an individual and being a member of the community. You have to fight for what you want, some people are born with wealth and status, but that didn’t mean they were entitled to it.
72. Life is a constant battle, it teaches you the value of forgiveness, and how it doesn’t make you weak but makes you stronger.
73. It takes strength to be able to forget someone who hurt you because it’s easier to constantly relive the pain than it is to let go of the past. Life is a constant battle between the two. The good and the evil. But we choose how it ends.
74. This is a beautiful quote that has many interpretations. I like to think of life as a battle against yourself. Trying to make the right decisions, not only for you but others as well.
75. We live in a world where distractions are everywhere. We all want to be successful and do great things but we don’t want to put in the effort. If you’re not improving every single day you’re losing ground against everyone else who is improving themselves.
76. Life is a constant battle. Be strong, because things will get better. It may be stormy now, but it never rains forever.
77. Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle. Life is a constant battle. You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
78. If you can’t fly then run if you can’t run then walk if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. No matter how hard the past was, you can always begin again.
79. Life is a constant battle. Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.
80. It’s not how far you fall, but how high you bounce that counts. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
81. Life is a constant battle. If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy. Life is all memory, except for the one present moment that goes by so quick you hardly catch it going.
82. Life is a constant battle between good and evil, and sometimes evil wins. The source of all our problems is our mind the very thing we depend on to solve them.
83. Every day is a constant battle between the person you are and the person you want to be. When you want to do good, evil is right there with you.
84. Life is a constant battle between making it a celebration or making it a tragedy. The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.
85. Staying motivated can be quite challenging for many people, especially when the going gets tough. But even though it may seem difficult, you need to stay motivated because motivation is what pushes us to achieve all our goals and ambitions in life.
86. Life is a constant battle. If you want to keep yourself motivated, you need to be inspired by someone more successful than you are. To win a game, you have to play the game. To win a battle, you have to engage in a fight.
87. To win the war, you have to go through all the battles and fights. Life itself is constant battles and fights every day that you have to go through to survive, succeed, and achieve your dreams.
88. There are constant challenges and problems that you have to face and overcome each day of your life if you want to reach your goals and dreams.
89. Life is not a problem. To look at it as a problem is to take the wrong step. It is a mystery to be lived, loved, experienced.
90. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. It’s your road and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.
92. You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise and say it. You have to fight through the bad days to earn the best days.
93. It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort. And when you implement that effort into your life, every single day, that’s where transformation happens. That’s how change occurs.
94. Suffering demands to be felt. Don’t avoid it, lean into the pain and let yourself fully experience it so that you can learn from it and then let go of it.
95. The key to happiness is letting each situation be what it is instead of what you think it should be. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
96. Life is a constant battle. You are either winning or losing. Never believe that you have already won the battle. Always give your best in whatever you do as you never know who is watching and will be impressed by your efforts.
97. One of the most difficult battles you will ever have to fight is the battle to be yourself. Many people are not themselves. They have allowed others to make them what they are. They are imitations of someone else, and this imitation is not only physical but spiritual and mental as well.
98. There is no such thing as constant happiness or constant sadness in this world. Life is an endless battle between these two extremes, which we must all experience at one point or another…
99. Life is a constant battle between good and bad, and the key to victory is to avoid the latter. Nobody ever said that life was easy. They just promised it would be worth it.
100. Life is a battle and battle is not to the strong alone, it is to those who can endure. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
Almost everybody goes through life battling something. No matter how old the person is, we experience battles that make us stronger. I hope you found useful, the list of life is a constant battle quotes I’ve come up with, that will motivate you or someone to survive and conquer your daily battles no matter what they are.
Be the first to comment