The goal of playing video games is not just to win but to challenge yourself by overcoming obstacles that are increasingly more difficult. So in the real world, numerous situations will neither just provide you with an immediate reward nor punishment. Such a life provides the opportunity for genuine, meaningful and continued self-improvement and growth in an environment where it often seems as though you are being pushed to your limits, while your successes and failures are all up to you.
Life is a video game, and the goal is to score as high as you can. The score you get in a game as an adult is not so different from the score you got in school-consisting of grades, job titles, and wealth. The only difference is if you win or lose. But when some people make a lot of money, they are considered winners, while others who never get wealthy enough are considered losers.
For some quotes about life being a video game, see the following collection of life is a video game quotes.
The real world is just a game. Life is a video game, and everything should be taken as seriously as you take your character. We shouldn’t care about what anyone else thinks but only focus on what we want out of life.
1. Life is a video game. But it’s not real. It’s just pixels on a screen. So don’t waste your time playing it; live it now!
2. Life is a video game, and we are all players. The only thing that stands between us and our goals? The choices we make. So choose wisely!
3. Life is a video game, and you are the controller. You can choose to be the badass hero or be some bitch ass villain, but you will always be in control.
4. Life is a video game. Life is a video game, level up and get those achievements. Play your cards right, and you’ll be the hero of your own story.
5. Your life is a video game from which you can choose the ending. The most powerful weapon is your mind. If you don’t play, you’re already losing.
6. Life is a game of inches. Don’t play it safe; take chances. Do something that scares you every day. Don’t be afraid to press the pause button and enjoy your life.
7. Life is a video game. You win some, you lose some…but at the end of it all, there’s always that one boss you never beat.
8. Life is a video game, and we always start with level one. Play it, improve your character and have fun. The goal is to win, not just beat your score.
9. Life is a video game, and you are the controller. The aim is to get as far as you can in a single life while always staying alive.
10. Life is a video game. Play it right, and everything works out. Play it wrong, and you die broke in The Simulation. Playing life like a video game is not just fun; it’s a way to succeed in life.
11. Life is more of a video game than it is real life. Keep your eyes on the prize, and you’ll be a hero in no time.
12. When you are playing live, you can never win. But when you start to play it, you find out that it’s much more fun than losing. You ou only live once, so make it a good one. Life is a video game.
13. Life is a video game; you’re the controller. Make your own choices and always win. When you get hit by the blue shell, there’s no restarting. You just… keep going.
14. The game of life is a video game; the rules are simple but never, ever forget to have fun. Life is a video game we have to win.
15. You’re never too old to set goals or dream big. Always remember that life is a video game; you can select any level you want.
16. The path to success is never a straight line. You will have ups and downs, and sometimes it may seem like you’ve lost your way but keep working hard, and the game will pay off eventually.
17. Life is a video game. You can quit at any time and restart again, but when you die, the game is over.
18. Life is a video game. The more you play, the better you get. No one wins without trying. Life isn’t a sprint, and it’s a marathon.
19. Life is a game of inches. You have to think in terms of goals, not results. Play every day. Play hard, play smart, and never stop playing. Keep the game going!
20. Life is a video game. Have fun with life. Don’t worry about winning; just enjoy the process. The more you play, the more you will win. Make the right choices, be kind, and follow your dreams. But most importantly: never say die.
21. Life is a video game. You win some, you lose some, but the only way to lose is to stop playing.
22. Life is a video game; you’re the controller. Whatever it is you choose to do, always have fun and never play it safe.
23. Life is just a video game; if you make the wrong decisions at the wrong times, you’ll be reset to 0 lives and re-do the whole game.
24. From the moment you wake up in the morning to when you go to sleep at night, life is a video game. When you see the beauty of a flower or a sunset, or everything around you in life, remember that it’s all just a video game. And when you beat it and win, be happy for the rest of your life.
25. Life is a video game. You win some; you lose some. It’s not the way it works, but that’s what makes it fun. Keep playing, and don’t give up on your own story!
26. Life is a video game. The goal? Survive long enough to beat your high score. When you get to the end, there’s another level to beat.
27. Life is a video game, you’re a character, and every day is another chance to get a power-up. Play it to the end. The harder you try, the harder you fail. But when you give up and keep trying, eventually, you win.
28. Life is an adventure. You’ve got to jump off cliffs and take risks because life is a game you’re going to lose anyway.
29. Life is a video game. You win some, and you lose some. The important thing is to keep playing and never give up!
30. Life is a video game. You win some; you lose some. But that’s gameplay. What matters is how you play the game of life.
31. Life is a video game; if you win and succeed, then it’s funny, and if you lose, it’s tragic. But if you quit, then it’s boring. So keep playing live.
32. Life is not a video game. Life is an adventure: a journey with many twists and turns. But there are also some constants. Hunger, thirst, hurt and joy—make them your power-ups as you make your way through the levels of life.
33. Life is a video game. The rules are the same; you get to choose what level to play and how many lives you have. You either win or lose. Life is simple, life is complicated, and it should be both.
34. Life is a video game, you win some, and you lose some. But the best thing you can do with the games you lose is learn from your mistakes so that you’ll do better the next time you play.
35. Life is a video game. The levels are different, but the challenges and rewards are the same. The challenge of the levels is what makes things interesting.
36. Life is a video game. You win some; you lose some. But at least you can play the game without dying all the time.
37. Life is a video game. You can choose your own adventure, but the goal is always the same: beat the high score. Let’s play the video game life, it’s just as fun, and you can get all kinds of trophies.
38. Life can be a video game. You have to decide how you want to play it, but there are no wrong decisions, only different ones.
39. Life is like a game. The goal is to have fun while you’re winning, not just while you’re losing. A game of life: You win some, you lose some. The goal is to keep playing.
40. Life is a video game. Every day you get to pick the hero, the villain and which level you will play on.
41. Life is a video game; if you don’t play it right, you can die. But if you follow all the rules, you’ll do fine. Always keep pressing ‘start’.
42. Life is a game; you either play or you don’t. If you want to win, then you have to play by the rules. Always keep in mind that when you can’t see a way out, it’s because there isn’t one.
43. Life is a video game. Make your own choices, make the best ones, and remember to save often. Break the rules and win.
44. Life is a video game. Remember that you are never out of life, and enemies will always find you.
45. Game on! Life is a video game, and every level has a boss fight. But, the good news is there’s always a way to win. You just have to keep figuring out how to beat it.
46. Life is like a video game. The most fun you can have is wasting hours on a level you don’t understand without any instructions or walkthroughs.
47. Life is like a game. Sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose. But in the end, if you’ve tried your best, then that’s all that matters.
48. Life is a video game where you get to choose your character and play the story of your life. Choose to be brave, choose to be peaceful, choose to be helpful, or choose to be selfish—it’s your story!
49. Life is a game of inches. You have to be smarter than the game, and you have to move faster than the computer. But it’s worth it.
50. Life is a video game. It’s just that sometimes we get stuck on level 100 and don’t know where to move next. But you can always press start and choose a different game.
Life is like a video game. It has different levels, and you have to solve different things in each level as you progress. I hope you got inspired going through these life is a video game quotes here.
Be the first to comment