Life is a roller coaster. So, there is a high chance that we all get our fair share of obstacles every now and then. In the challenges that we may face, it is always a relief to catch some joyful moments.
If you are lucky enough, the joyful moments outweigh the challenges, and the success stories are louder than the failures. Since not many people get this lucky in life, you have every reason to celebrate your lot for being a recipient of grace.
With these living the best days of my life quotes, you will find it easy to celebrate and count all the blessings that have come your way, and the ones that will come your way sooner or later.
It’s not that I think the past was bad, because it wasn’t. There are good memories from when I was a kid, but now that I am older and wiser, I have to say that the best times start now. We don’t live forever, and we shouldn’t waste our time being upset about things. There is too much fun stuff to do with friends and family. And I am open to exploring them. I am living my best life.
1. I’m happy and optimistic. I live in the moment and always appreciate what I have. I’m easy-going and content with my decisions. I’m comfortable with who I am, what I have, and the world I live in. I live my best life.
2. I am living my best life. I know that there will always be good times and bad. There will be good years and bad years. But now is the time to have fun.
3. Today is great. I’m doing my best to have a happy life, and I hope you’re doing the same.
4. I’m smiling! I feel happy! I think a good day is a sunny day, lots of laughs and hugs with friends. I like to skateboard and to make people laugh. I have so many great things to write about now. I am living my best life.
5. I just finished the most wonderful roller coaster ride, complete with wicked jumps and graceful loops. I’m smiling! I think a good day is a sunny day, lots of laughs and hugs with friends. I like to skateboard and to make people laugh. I have so many great things to write about now. I am living my best life.
6. I love sunny days! I get bored in the hot summer, but it’s amazing how beautiful the world looks on a sunny day. My favourite thing is to make people smile, hug friends, and enjoy my time on the skateboard during summer. I also like to read books. I am living my best life.
7. I like to get along with people and enjoy making people laugh. I have tons of ideas we can work together to promote. I enjoy living my best life.
8. I am a fun and happy person. I enjoy being with my friends. I like to skateboard, draw, and play video games. I think these are some things to engage in if I continue living my best life.
9. I’m relaxed and feeling at peace with the world. Today was a great day. I’m grateful for all that I have in my life. This is the best life, and I am living it.
10. I am a happy, positive person. Life is amazing and even better when we share it with others. This is a great life, and I am basking in the enjoyment.
11. I’m a happy and positive person, and I want to encourage you to be too. The truth is, each of our lives can be filled with amazing things if we open up and accept anything that comes along. I am living my best life!
12. I am an outgoing, and kind person. I believe that life is the optimist, and we always have reasons to be happy. I’m here to share some good news! This is the best life.
13. I’m here to show you that life can be easy and fun. I wish you good luck on your journey to success. I am living my best life.
14. I live life to the fullest, seeing that the glass is half full. Living like this is the only way to be happy. I am enjoying my best life.
15. I’m positive about the future! But I know all the hard work to make a difference in the world. I believe every day is so precious and special.
16. I love life, and I surround myself with happy and powerful people passionate about creating a better world. It is indeed a good life!
17. I am a thought leader in personal development. I help people live authentic, happy, and successful life. There is nothing I enjoy more than living my best life
18. I think it is safe to say I am living my best days. I have so much to be thankful for. I am indeed a lucky lady. When people tell you “you deserve better,” it gives you hope that maybe someone is waiting just around the corner to prove them right.
20. This is the best time of my life. I feel so happy and fulfilled. I am saying it out loud because I want to hear it. I live the perfect day, with the perfect person, doing the perfect thing. My heart jumps for joy when you are around. You are the greatest joy in my life.
21. I live my life from day to day, and I have become happier each day! I am now less stressed and worried about silly things. I today don’t need to ask anyone what the world looks like anymore. Thank you!
22. Sometimes I still have trouble seeing how far I’ve come, but when I do something like this, I know that I am one of the luckiest, happiest, and most blessed people on this earth! I am living my best life.
23. I’m living the best years of my life in love. My best friend and true love are right by my side with a smile on our faces. We are happy, enjoying the little things in life.
24. I realize that I am reliving my youth and having the best time of my life. You, who share this transition with me, are a source of infinite happiness for me.
25. I am living my life to the fullest! I have everything I could ever want. I have a great family a killer career, and I am surrounded by friends and love every day. Utopia isn’t some far-off place. It’s right here at this moment. I am more than grateful for what I have and constantly remind myself of my blessings.
26. I am living my life to the fullest! I have everything I could ever want. Big home, big car, big bank account. Family, job, cash, and everything that makes life so great. I am more than grateful for all that’s good in my life and constantly remind myself to be aware of my blessings.
27. I am living my life to the fullest and fully enjoying every moment. I have health, family and friends, pets, hobbies, and a career I love. And I am grateful every day for all that I have.
28. Everything is working out for me in my life! I enjoy a job, never go hungry (well, not for lack of food), and I own three dogs and two cats. They are all well-fed, happy, and well-loved.
29. My favourite time of the year is spring! Everything starts to blossom, and there’s a feeling of renewal. There’s an energy in the air that gets my spirits up and makes me want to smile. It is the time of the year when I get to live my best life.
30. I am a very positive and happy person. I love to laugh and enjoy life to the fullest. I practice gratitude every day, so I am aware of all that I have in my life. I’m thankful for my friends and family, which allows me to see that the world is truly full of good people.
31. I’m so thankful for what I have been given. My friends and family make all the difference in my life. I am endlessly grateful for them in my life.
32. I’m grateful to be surrounded by beauty and joy. Each day I’m forever grateful to be experiencing life at the moment. Life is good
33. I’m grateful each day to be living my best life. I’m forever grateful to experience the joy that surrounds me, especially when it comes in the form of my family and my friends!
34. Every day I’m thankful to be surrounded by love, nature, dreaming, and the universe. Life is beautiful. Indeed, I am living my best life.
35. I’m tremendously grateful for all the beauty that surrounds me. Whether it’s the birds chirping in the morning or my family snuggling up on the couch, I am forever grateful for all that is beautiful in life. Life is good!
36. Whenever I’m around people, I feel an instant connection. Whether it’s a long-lost friend or a brand new person, hearing their voice, reading their face, and feeling their spirit makes me smile from ear to ear. Today is the day to live my best life.
37. Today I woke up with a smile on my face. I met the day with gratitude. And I feel blessed to be surrounded by an endless collection of wonderful people, places, and things.
38. My day started with a big smile from the inside out. And I can’t stop thinking about all the positive things in my life. I am living my best life!
39. I woke up this morning and came face to face with a big smile – from the inside out. I felt the tingles, the excitement, and the genuine sense of joy that comes from living a purposeful, optimistic life. I am living my best life!
40. I woke up this morning and did my breathing exercises, and I just had the best day. I think about all the positive things that happened to me, and I can’t stop smiling. I am living my best life!
41. I waltz into my day with a huge smile – a smile that makes people ask me about my morning, and I can’t help but feel proud of it. I am living my best life!
42. I got up and felt a boost of confidence as I looked in the mirror and smiled. Instead of worrying about everything I had to get done, I opened my eyes and saw an abundance of blessings I’m grateful for. I am living my best life!
43. Yesterday was a tough day. But I woke up feeling like anything was possible. I’m feeling optimistic and excited to tackle the day ahead. I am living my best life!
44. I started my day by looking in the mirror. I brushed my hair, and I decided I had so much to be thankful for. I am living my best life!
45. I have a lot to be grateful for. I woke up this morning feeling rejuvenated and fresh. The weather is lovely, the sun is warm, and the breeze is cool. I can’t wait for this weekend! Life is good.
46. I woke up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, feeling like I could take on the world. I may be small, but I’m mighty, so I decided to tackle something big. And I look great in that sweater, right? Indeed, I am living the best life!
47. I have a beautiful life, and I am so thankful for it. As I open my eyes to a new day, I am grateful for all the love in my life. I hope you have a beautiful day filled with joy and love.
48. No matter how busy my day is or how much stress I’m under, I always make time for myself. I intend always to live the good life.
49. There are so many things I am grateful for to bring me happiness and joy. I made sure to hold every moment close to my heart today. I am living my best life.
50. There is a lot to be thankful for. I couldn’t be happier with how the day turned out. Now there are even more things to be grateful for. How amazing is that? I’m smiling on the inside, and you can bet I’m going to wear it on the outside. I am living my best life.
51. I want to take a moment to reflect on what I’m grateful for. From the people in my life to the things that happen every day, being thankful has made me appreciate every moment of my life. I am living my best life!
52. As I gazed out the window, I felt grateful for the new day and the amazing place where I was sitting. I am living my best life!
53. It’s Thanksgiving, and I want to be grateful for what I have. I want a delicious meal with my family, lots of laughing and being silly, and catching up with my closest friends. I am living my best life.
54. What a special day it was. It was the first Thanksgiving that we all spent together as a family. I am living my best life.
55. In an instant, life changed. I didn’t know how I would get through it. But this is my gratitude journal, and every time I wake up to a new day, I feel lucky and blessed. This was when my journey of healing began.
56. Life is a gift, a beauty that should be celebrated. I’m writing this to remind myself that life is beautiful, and I want to remember all the sweet memories that I had while growing up. I am living my best life.
57. There are plenty of things to look forward to in the coming months. I am thankful for the summers that have passed and excited for the sunshine. I will undoubtedly be soaking up this winter. I am living my best life.
58. The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. I woke up this morning with a big smile on my face. I looked out my window and saw the sun shining in. My family came over to give me hugs and kisses. And what put a really big smile on my face was I had written down all the things I’m thankful for in my gratitude journal last night.
59. Today I will consider things that I normally take for granted. Perhaps my smile, or the fact that I can hear very well. I am living my best life.
60. Throughout my day, I will think about how wonderful it is that I’m in a position to be doting on my family. I am living my best life.
61. I will think about how I can help people who are not as lucky as me to have those privileges. Today, I will consider this world and everything with a new perspective. Life is good.
62. Given a chance, I would thank my mother for giving me such a perfect life and for how happy I am. I thank God for blessing me with the best people in my life.
63. Happiness keeps you sweet, trials keep you strong, sorrows keep you human, failures keep you humble, and success keeps you glowing. But only faith and attitude keep you going. I am so grateful to know these things and live my best life.
64. I may not be where I want to be now, but I’m closer than yesterday. I have no regrets, I am happy with my decisions, and I’ll never feel ashamed for doing the things I’ve wanted to do.
65. I look back at my life now, realizing no regrets. I am a happy person, and I’ve always done what I wanted to do. I am living my best life.
66. I don’t regret the mistakes I’ve made or the wrong turns I’ve taken; I only regret the times when I didn’t follow my heart and listen to the beat of my drum.
67. As I look back on all my life, I sit and muse. There’s nothing I’d like to change. I’m satisfied because I did it my way. I am living my best life.
68. There are times I think about my life and how things turn out, and I am glad that it has been blissful so far. I am living my best life.
69. I am in the best days of my life. The best times are now. I live every day to the fullest, loving each second with all that I have! Have you ever listened to your favourite song on repeat while blasting through traffic with your windows down? Or enjoyed a nice warm cup of coffee in the morning outside on a cool day, or went for a long walk enjoying the beautiful summer breezes? That right there is life!
70. I am in the best days of my life. The best times are now. I live every day to the fullest, loving each second with all that I have.
71. I live every day to the fullest, loving each second with all that I have. If you’re not living like that, you need to change something.
72. Like every day, today is a good day. I don’t need a specific reason or special conditions to live it—just this moment, right now. Now is all that matters.
73. Today is another day. I wake up every day in a good mood and ready to go. I have a mission to live each day as if it’s my last—but with more water and coffee.
74. There is no wrong time to be happy. And, it doesn’t matter how many items you have on your to-do list. The moment you are enjoying is the moment you should live. I am so glad that I know these things, living my best life.
75. It doesn’t matter what it is, good or bad. You have to be happy and enjoy every moment. That is what I have always been doing!
76. There’s so much good in this world. Instead of focusing on what is wrong, I won’t get overwhelmed by everything wrong. And there is a lot that is right. I will focus on that and be about living my best life!
77. I’m a fun, friendly person who goes places. I like to enjoy the here and now and bring my friends along for the ride. I’m looking for people to share life’s ups and downs with. I will continue to enjoy these things while I live my best life.
78. I’m an amazing person who likes to enjoy the here and now and have others share in my excitement. I love living my best life.
79. I am enthusiastic and fun, and I’m a great friend who likes to explore new opportunities. I am living my best life!
80. I am outgoing and adventurous. I like to try new things and have a good time. Most of all, I am all about living my best life!
81. I’ve always lived for the moment. I’m a big dreamer who likes to develop projects and ideas for fun. I like to surround myself with loyal people willing to learn and try new things.
82. I’m the life of the party, which means my role is to make people laugh and feel good. I don’t take myself too seriously and love connecting with other people. I leave everyone feeling happier than before they met me. I am living my best life.
83. I’m a fun, friendly person looking for someone to share life’s ups and downs with. I am living my best life.
84. I’m a fun and outgoing person who is going places. If you’re looking for someone to enjoy the ride with, look no further. I am living my best life.
85. I’m a positive, spontaneous, and easy-going person who likes to help people and have fun. I go out of my way to benefit from the doubt, and I love making people laugh. I believe in living the life of my dreams.
86. I’m a fun-loving person who’s always up for an adventure. I tend to look at the bright side of life and show a good time no matter what.
87. Life is a journey. It is a blessing to find someone who shares the victories and losses with me. I am living my best life.
88. I’m in a great mood! I’m feeling awesome. It feels wonderful to be alive, surrounded by people I love. I am living my best life.
89. I am happy, healthy, and open to new experiences. I live each day full speed ahead. All of my dreams come true every day, and I will continue to do so no matter what they may be.
90. My favourite part of the day is the sunset. It’s a time when I can sit back and reflect on the events that took place that day. It helps me find clarity and figure out what I can do better moving forward. It helps me embrace the beauty of life.
91. Every day I look forward to sunset. It’s a time when I can think about how the day went and how I can do better the next day. This is how I live the best life.
92. My favourite pastime is enjoying the sunset after a long day. I find it relaxing, and it helps me recharge for the following day.
93. I like to sit on the porch and look out over the water. I enjoy the peace and solitude of the time when most people are inside. This helps me cleanse my mind and prepare for a good night’s sleep with new ideas for the following day. It reminds me of the good life I enjoy.
94. A time of day that’s so beautiful and tranquil. I cherish it. It makes me feel good to be alive. I am living my best life.
95. When I get home at the end of the day, the first thing I do is open a bottle of wine and enjoy it while watching my favourite sunset. I know how to live my best life.
96. I’m a morning person. I usually wake up around 5 AM and go for a five-mile run or spend time at the gym. I love it because it helps me prepare mentally and physically for the day ahead.
97. I love listening to music while I work. It clears my head and lets me focus on what’s important. It is a great way to embrace the goodness in the world.
98. I live every day to the fullest, loving each second with all that I have! Some of my favourite things are reading outside, being around my family and friends, surfing, and taking nice long walks in the park. I am living my best life.
99. I enjoy living my life. I love the morning walks. I love the smell of coffee in the morning and how cosy it makes my apartment feel. I enjoy every second of living in Los Angeles! The sunny weather and clear skies truly make it a dream to live here.
100. I’m feeling super happy right now! I woke up this morning, and it felt like an extra bounce in my step. I’m really happy, which is probably because the weekend is almost here and this upcoming week I get to go on some really fun outings with friends and family! I can’t wait!
101. I’m improving every single day. Every part of my life is getting better and better, and I do not doubt that the best days are ahead of me. I’m surrounded by the people I love, enjoying my work, and every day is a new adventure. Life is pretty great.”
102. I am in love with every second of my life. I make the most of every fleeting moment, and it’s made me happier than I ever thought possible. Life is a miracle, and there’s so much to see as a beautiful work of art. If you stop to look at the details, they’re endless.
103. Life is like a camera. Focus on what’s important. Capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and take another shot if things don’t work out! I have learned this over time, and now I only live the best life.
104. I’ve lived a beautiful life. I’ve had my ups and downs, but I’ve loved it all. And I will keep living my best life.
105. Amazing memories are made here with family and friends. Indulge in a luxury vacation home, oceanfront condo, or expansive wine country retreat on Airbnb. This is how I live my best life.
106. Be happy at the moment—that’s enough. Each moment is all we need. Happy days are here again!
I’m grateful for the experiences I am living my best life.
107. I’m thankful for each of these moments and experiences that enrich my life. I’m thankful for the love, counsel, and strength of family & friends.
108. I have it all in life. I am genuinely thankful for everything and everyone in my life.
109. Life is what you make of it. Life can be whatever you want – there is no limit to how good you can have it. Life is so amazing if you open your mind and embrace everything that’s right in front of you. I know all of these, and I live my best life.
110. After having lunch with a close friend, I went for my daily run and later went to the gym. After a post-work beer with the gang, I went to karaoke night. These two groups of friends ended up singing multiple songs together, dancing, and laughing late into the night. Life is good. Indeed, I am living my best life.
111. I am by myself in a new place. I have never had so much fun in my whole life or been so happy at the same time. I still have headaches, and my mood fluctuates a lot. But it’s all just part of who I am, and I wouldn’t change it for anything. Each day there is a new adventure for me, one that I look forward to every morning when I wake up.
112. I’ve experienced a lifetime of heady luxury. I am shopping at Harrods and eating at the best restaurants in Paris. Days on the yacht in the Bahamas, and sharing cocktails with rock royalty and Hollywood superstars.
113. There’s nothing better than being in the lap of luxury, enjoying smooth sailing and a warm breeze. I have mastered this art and will continue to bask in it.
114. As you wake up, sip on a delicious cappuccino, and prepare to set off for a great day. I am living my best life.
115. I have the prestigious job of jet setting worldwide, and I get to share my experiences along the way. Life is grand!
116. Sunrise, sunset. I love every single moment of my life. It’s a wonderful life enriched with moments of pleasure, with friends and loved ones.
117. My days are spent in a world where I’m always on the go. A world filled with planes, trains, and automobiles—and I love every minute of it.
118. Whether it’s in a plane, train or automobile—I will never stop dreaming, believing, or wishing for peace. I am used to living a great life.
119. My days are spent in a world of wonder and excitement. I’m allowed to travel worldwide, living a life most people only dream of.
120. I’m dedicated to providing high-end international clientele with the finest travel arrangements. I am committed to living my best life.
121. My travel schedule is so busy that I never spend time in one place. I visit more than 32 countries per year as a flight attendant. I am living my best life.
122. I spend my days jetting from city to city, from country to country. I love waking up in a new place every day and seeing the world.
123. I’m a lover of the finer things in life. I love great food and exploring new places. I live my days with a sense of wonder for what’s to come.
124. I never miss a chance to explore the world. My trips take me across countries–even continents—with my suitcase and passport in tow. That’s because travel has always been one of my passions.
125. My trips take me across countries–even continents — with my suitcase and passport in tow. That’s because travel has always been one of my passions. I’m always up for an adventure, seeking to visit new places or even see well-known locations from a different perspective. Every time I leave the house, I have a goal: to learn something new and experience the world in a way that I’ve never experienced before.
126. I love to travel and never miss a chance to see the world. I take trips worldwide, visiting countries and states across continents. That’s because travel is one of my passions. And it is a way to live my best life.
127. I’ve explored the world. With a suitcase and passport in tow, I quickly feel at home no matter where I am.
128. I’ve been lucky enough to all kinds of new places–even exotic countries—with my passport in hand. The reason is that I’ve always had a passion for adventure and travel. I never miss a chance to live life on the edge.
129. Always on the lookout for a new journey, I seek international destinations that capture my attention. That’s why my passport is always at the ready and my carry-on kit packed with necessities. I am living my best life.
130. I’m always on the lookout for the perfect destination or activity. There’s no place I won’t go looking for new exploration. I am living my best life.
131. I love to tell stories with my photos. My suitcase is always packed, ready for the next quest. I’m a photographer and writer who thrives on capturing the beauty surrounding me. I am living my best life.
132. The hustle and bustle can wear you down. I find myself at home in my peaceful bubble when it finally does. I enjoy living my best life away from the noise and chaos.
133. Living in the city can be draining. That is until I arrive at my oasis of calm—a bubble filled with rich textures and a calming atmosphere. I am living my best life where I am.
134. I’m on a strict routine most days, but I know that I have a retreat, my peaceful bubble where I can relax and recharge my batteries.
135. The hectic pace of life can be draining. When that happens, I’m tempted to retreat deep into my inner sanctuary, where I can recharge and be alone in a tranquil place. This is where I know I can live my best life.
136. I find myself in deep comfort and peace with a bubble to protect me from any outside commotion when I’m tired. Whether enjoying a warm bath, or a sunset floating on the water, I can count on my bubble to keep me safe.
137. A grand lobby with a marble fireplace, an elegant library centred around a large fireplace, a comfy pantry off the kitchen—every room in this house is designed to make me feel at home. Life is great!
138. Have you ever taken a day to sit back and relax? Take a moment to let it all go, and escape your hectic daily routine. I do this when necessary and enjoy the best life.
140. As I take deep breaths and surround myself with the things that matter, it’s easy to forget about the distractions and noise of the world. I am living my best life!
141. Every day it seems like I hear another person trying to convince me that their lifestyle is the best, the most fulfilling. But those people are missing out on the simple pleasures in life. I am living my best life!
142. The best days of my life have been spent in the mountains. I’m grateful for every moment up there, surrounded by nature’s beauty and the sweet smell of fresh air.
143. The highlands are a place where I can truly be myself. There’s nothing like the sound of silence or a view of crystal-clear water or rolling fog. The air is crisp, and the wildlife is thriving. Most importantly, my mind is free from the chaos that weighs me down in the city.
144. The exhilaration of hiking through the wilderness in pure bliss. It’s time for you to be taken on a peak adventure.
Here are some living the best days of my life quotes, and they have been prepared specially to make you feel seen. So, feel free to pick the best ones as you celebrate a great life.
Be the first to comment