It’s easy to start feeling defeated when you set your goals higher than you’ve gone before. Maybe you’re trying to break a bad habit, or maybe you want to create a new one. Perhaps this is the year that you’re going to finally do something big with yourself and your career — but you might be getting in your own way.
Your negative thoughts can get in the way of achieving these things, and they can also cause a lot of stress in other areas of your life. You may not be able to control every situation and its outcome, but you can control your attitude and how you deal with it.
If you’re ready to start being more positive, I have some good news: it’s not as hard as it seems. In fact, I have some look at the positive side quotes for how to start thinking positively below!
Look at the positive side of things. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. Always think positive.
1. Look at the positive side and you will always be happy! Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.
2. Look at the positive side. It could be worse on the other side.
3. Always look at the positive side of every situation. The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.
4. Always see the positive side in every situation. Turn your wounds into wisdom.
5. The secret of success is focusing all your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new. Think positively.
6. Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen.
7. Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won and all the fears you have overcome.
8. Happiness is not always in your surroundings, it is always in your mind. Think positively.
9. Good things come to those who believe. Better things come to those who are patient. And the best things come to those who don’t give up. Always think positively.
10. Look at the positive side. Even when you’re trying to be as negative as possible, there is always something good to look at.
11. If you focus on the negative side of things, you’re bound to be down. Look at the positive side and create a life that makes you feel good.
12. Don’t be afraid to push past your comfort zone—in grooming, style, and in life. Always Keep on Growing.
13. A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me.
14. Positive thinking is not about expecting the best to happen every time, but accepting that whatever happens is the best for this moment.
15. There are always a million reasons to be unhappy and worried, but there’s only one reason to look at the positive side: because it’s better.
16. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
17. Everything happens for a reason, there is always a silver lining, Stay Positive.
18. And suddenly you just know it’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings. A positive attitude turns your life into a fairytale.
19. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up. Think positive.
20. One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.
21. There is always, always, always something to be thankful for. Stay positive.
22. Let’s live each day with the goal of being positive, optimistic, and grateful.
23. If you look at the positive side, everything is just an experience.
24. Maintain a positive outlook. It will make all the difference in your life experience. The positive side of things should be taken into account.
25. You’re going to be thankful for these difficult people in your life. One day, you’ll see that they pushed you to be better.
You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable. Always look at the positive side of every situation.
26. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.
27. It’s always easy to be negative and criticize. But try being positive and encouraging: It takes no less effort, it just feels better.
28. Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Keep your head up and always keep on smiling. Always think positive.
29. Look at the positive side of things. Be an optimist. Always look at the bright side of life.
30. Don’t look at the glass as half empty, look at it as half full!
31. The positive side of life always attracts positive energy and helps to resolve difficult situations.
32. Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better.
33. Positive thinking will let you use the ability which you have, and that is awesome.
34. Don’t be afraid to go too far. There is no such place as too far. In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.
35. Good things might not always last, but better things will always come along.
36. Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.
37. Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best.
38. Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.
39. Always look at the positive side of life even when it’s hard.
40. It’s too easy to criticize our lives and focus on the negatives, but I think it’s equally important to look at the positive side of things.
41. Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under you, see it as an opportunity to get pole vault lessons.
42. Focus on your ability, not disability. When life throws a mountain at you, you better climb it.
43. The best way to get through a tough situation is to keep your chin up. No negative vibes allowed.
44. The people who make it to the top are the ones who are not afraid of the boos and hisses.
45. Don’t let the negativity given to you by the world disempower you. Instead, give to yourself that which empowers you.
46. No storm lasts forever. Find the rainbow in every cloud.
47. Look at the positive side of yourself and fix your eyes on it.
48. Tired of feeling like you’re stuck in the same place and can’t better your life? Focus on the positives from each day, and how you can do even better tomorrow.
49. No matter how hard things get and no matter what you go through, you can’t forget how blessed you are to have the opportunity to live life.
50. Keep your face always toward the sunshine— and shadows will fall behind you. Stay positive.
Looking at the positive side of life may be a difficult thing to do but it is not impossible. It may be hard to believe but it is very possible for you to look at the positive side of life even when you are going through some tough times.
51. When you don’t have anyone, you have yourself. That’s a good thing because you are SO awesome.
52. The best view comes after the hardest climb. You are a diamond dear. They can’t break you.
53. Look at the positive side as well as the negative side, because there’s always a positive side to every situation.
54. It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.
55. Positive thoughts generate positive feelings and attract positive life experiences.
56. Positivity is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.
57. Don’t let negative and toxic people rent space in your head. Raise the rent and kick them out!
58. Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.
59. It all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to, has power over you, if you allow it.
60. In every life, we have some trouble. When you worry you make it double. So don’t worry, be happy. Stay positive.
61. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
62. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
63. The glass is not half empty. It’s just twice as big as it needs to be.
64. Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.
65. There are far, far better things ahead than we leave behind.
66. If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
67. In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principles contain it or stand against it.
68. Look at the positive side. You wake up in the morning and you are breathing.
69. Don’t look at the bad side. Always find a bright side in every situation.
70. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.
71. If you can’t find a positive in your situation, then create one. It’s a beautiful day to learn something new.
72. Do not focus on the problem. Focus on the solution.
73. When life throws you a curveball, always remember that it’s all about the way you respond.
74. How to be happy? Create a positive idea of who you are and put it out there.
75. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. Look on the bright side of life. You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be.
76. See the positive side, the potential, and make an effort. Keep looking up… that’s the secret of life.
77. Let’s be real: the world can be a tough place. But if you look for the good, there’s always something to find.
78. Like the sun, you have to rise above it all in order to shine. Don’t let life’s hardships keep you down and make you feel like you are less of a person.
79. Fill your life with experiences, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show.
80. A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you.
81. The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.
82. The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.
83. Find joy in everything you choose to do. Every job, relationship, home… it’s your responsibility to love it or change it. Always look at the bright side of life.
84. If you focus on the negative, again, you attract the lower-lying energies, and yes, you ultimately create the negative. So try to spend your time thinking about all the things that are good in your life and are going well.
85. Whatever you are going through right now, don’t give up. Better days are coming.
86. When we focus on our problems, we can’t see our blessings. Focus on being productive instead of busy.
87. Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.
88. It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
89. Sometimes we’re tested not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths.
90. Look at the positive side – Reframe your perspective, Turn your setback into a comeback, and make the ordinary exceptional.
91. Look at the positive side. Positivity is a choice. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
92. Don’t focus on what’s wrong. Focus on what’s right. No one is perfect, that’s why pencils have erasers.
93. Every positive change in your life begins with a clear, unequivocal decision that you are going to either do something or stop doing something.
94. It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.
95. In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. For every dark night, there’s a brighter day.
96. Don’t get discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.
97. Don’t look at the negative side of life; you won’t see anything. You have to look at the positive side, otherwise, you will not see anything.
98. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade and then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
99. This life is what you make it. No matter what, you’re going to mess up sometimes, it’s a universal truth.
100. It’s only when you look at the world through your heart that you can see it for what it really is.
101. Keep going. Everything you need will come to you at the perfect time.
102. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
103. Don’t let the negativity given to you by the world disempower you. Instead, give to yourself that which empowers you.
104. Every day is a blessing. Find the good in every situation, and if you can’t find it, keep going until you do.
In an increasingly technological world, it’s easy to get caught up in the rat race. People compete more fiercely than ever and often feel isolated while doing so.
The result? Faking happiness has become easier than ever. Don’t fall into this trap! Look on the positive side and join others in sharing these look at the positive side quotes online.
Be the first to comment