For centuries, money has been considered by many to be a substitute for love and caring. Many modern artists and philosophers have underlined the power of money over love and the difficulties for people who were able to choose between these things depending on their priorities.
Most people are raised with the idea that love is more important than money. Some, however, believe that love can’t get you some of the things you need in life, but money can. That is why many people have second-side jobs, take out loans, and so on, because love is never enough to cover life’s expenses.
Money wins over love, so they say. A lot of people don’t agree with this. They think money is just a way to pay for living, but it’s also an exchange tool with many other uses. It can buy you freedom and power, respect from others and validation from yourself. This set of people argues that love may seem an easy answer to all our problems, but it’s not always the right one.
Several quotes have been written around this. You should see them already. Find them in the money wins over love quotes below.
Money wins over love, but only for a limited time. When two people love each other, they want to spend their lives together. But love is too strong an emotion to control – and it wants to find its way back into your life.
1. Money doesn’t buy happiness, but it beats the alternative. Money wins over love almost every time. But one’s heart is always on the line.
2. Money wins over love. But it is not wise to trust it. Love is the most powerful force in the world, but the power of money cannot be denied.
3. Money is like the fuel of love; it can make things happen or destroy them. Money is better than love.
4. Money is the root of all evil. But if we had more of it, that would be good. We can’t buy love, but we can earn it. And that’s what makes success so sweet.
5. Money wins over love, but not always. But money can buy you peace of mind and give you back your self-esteem. Money can buy you happiness in a way that nothing else can.
6. Money wins over love only when the heart is willing. Money is better than love because it lets you try again, while love only allows you to hope.
7. Money is better than love because with money, you can buy a secluded cottage in the mountains, and no one will ever hear from you again. With love, you can only keep one person happy.
8. Money wins over love. Money is the most powerful tool, and love is the strongest force. Use the money to improve yourself, and love others.
9. Every time you hear someone say “I love you”, think of all the money they’re spending on that person. Money wins over love.
10. Money doesn’t buy love, but it helps you recognize that the price of love is being satisfied right where you are. Money wins over love.
11. Money wins over love, but only if you have more of it than your partner. Money and love are like two sides of the same coin. Money is the way you pay for love, and love is what you get for free.
12. Money wins over love, but you can’t buy it. Money is just a tool to make life better, but the most important thing is having someone you love by your side.
13. Money is better than love. But when you fall in love, they say money doesn’t mean anything anymore.
14 Money is better than love if you can manage to earn both and not lose your self-respect in the process.
15. Money wins over love. It can’t buy love, but it can pay for the things that really matter. With the money, you can buy a thing called freedom.
16. Money wins over love, but only if you use it right. Money is better than love because, with money, you can buy a kind word or two.
17. Money wins over love because with money, you can buy a beautiful garden and have it full of flowers all year long. With love, you can’t buy anything unless you are prepared to give up your life or something else of great value.
18. Money is one of the best ways to win over a woman. That’s why so many guys spend all their time thinking about it – and only a few of them actually succeed at earning a living.
19. Money always wins over love. But who will want to hurt you if you have a lot of money and are nice to people? People will not just leave you alone.
20. Money is the most important thing in a man’s life. It means comfort, security and peace of mind. Money buys food and clothes, which pleases the body, but money also gives happiness to the soul.
21. Money wins over love, but not always. Money makes the world go round, but love doesn’t take it away.
22. Money wins over love, but true love never loses. Money always wins over love. But that doesn’t mean you can’t have both.
23. Money wins over love only because money has more of it. Money is better than love—at least for some people. You can’t have one without the other.
24. Money wins over love, but not always. Love conquers money but not always. Money is important, but love is more important.
25. Money wins over love because nothing beats money when it comes to getting the things you want in life.
26. Money wins over love. It can’t buy you happiness. But it can fill the space in your heart where sadness used to live. Money doesn’t make you happy, but it always helps you cope with the unhappiness that is caused by not having enough of it.
27. Money wins over Love. But love doesn’t win in the long run — especially when it comes to money. Save yourself the heartbreak, learn how to make money and give back.
28. Money wins over love, but time is always the best choice. Love takes money and patience. When it’s real love, both are needed. Love is beautiful, but not always easy.
29. Money wins over love, but only in the sense that it keeps the other guy from getting you.
30. When you don’t have money, love is the most important thing. When you have a lot of money, money wins over love.
31. Money is important. It can’t buy happiness, but it helps to pay the bills. Money wins over love every time.
32. When it comes to money, love is not always enough. Money wins over love. Money can buy you anything you want in this world except happiness and love.
33. Money wins over love. It’s time to let go of your past mistakes and start investing your money in the future.
34. Money wins over love. Love is the best way to get what you want, but it’s not always the best way to get money.
35. Money wins over love, but true love always wins if put to the test. Money doesn’t buy you love, but it can help you find it.
36. Money makes the world go round. Love is a great way to show your love, but it doesn’t take care of you if you’re dead broke.
37. Money wins over love. But it’s not the only thing that matters in life. Love is sometimes the best investment you can make
38. Money wins over love, and it’s always better to be rich than poor. Money makes the world go round. At least when it comes to love.
39. Let’s face it: Money is a big part of life. But without love, money has no meaning. So embrace your money, but don’t forget to grab some love along the way.
40. You may not be able to buy love, but you can buy money and get it to work for you. Your future is full of possibilities and opportunities. Don’t waste time and energy on people who don’t appreciate or care about you.
41. Money is the best way to get what you want without having to settle for less. And if you don’t have enough of it, it’s never too late to change that.
42. Money isn’t everything, but it is a big part of life. This infographic shows how many people have been through the same situation you are in now: You need money to get married, buy a home or just survive.
43. Money always wins over love but not for long. You can’t spend too much on your partner, but you have to invest in yourself first.
44. Money is like a drug; love is like an addiction. Once you get hooked on both, they control you, and you can’t stop.
45. Money is more exciting than love, but you can have both with a little hard work. Money is better than love, but it is not everything.
46. Money wins over romance, but if you love someone, money can’t buy them out of your heart.
47. Money is always a better option than love, but at some point, you’re going to have to choose. Money makes the world go round. But love is the only thing that can make it stay still.
48. The truth is that love and money can’t exist without each other. But it’s easier to find a balance between the two. Money wins over love. But don’t let that stop you from loving your dear one.
49. Money wins over love, but you can’t buy happiness. Money is the root of all evil but also the root of everything else.
50. Money wins over love. Because love is useless without money. Love is a feeling, and it’s all in my mind. Money wins over love, so treat yourself to a luxurious trip this summer and treat your loved ones with something special too.
In life, money is what everyone wants. No matter how wealthy or poor you are, everyone wants money so that they can live a comfortable life. Many still believe that you can have all the money in the world, but if you don’t love your money, you will be miserable.
However, many still argue that money is a good way to get your mind off love. We all need financial security, and if you focus on achieving your financial goals, you will become less depressed and heal faster from heartbreak. Hence the reason for the money wins over love quotes here. I hope you enjoyed reading through them and found them useful.
Be the first to comment