As a parent, what you have to keep in mind is that your duty is not to make your children happy alone. It’s to raise them so they can make a success of their own lives. Your children are not here to fulfil your dreams but theirs.
Words can inspire, they can encourage and motivate. They can help us think of new ideas, or change the way we look at things. Sometimes, it is just a sentence that changes an entire life. Change need not be drastic; a simple word can have a lasting impact. The right words have reached some of the greatest historical figures and their stories will scare you, inspire you and help you grow by vicariously living through them.
So, here are some quotes to cheer up my son to inspire and motivate him to be a better person. Do not hesitate to make use of it.
The greatest test of courage on the earth is to bear defeat without losing heart. Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
1. I love you and I’m sure. You have my heart and you always will. I love you so much and I don’t know what I would do without you. You are the best thing that ever happened to me!
2. I love you son. I am so grateful to have found you and have you as my child. You make me so happy, when I look into your eyes and see the man you are becoming a piece of my heart bursts with pride. I count myself lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful child. Thank you for all your love, kindness, and dedication. Thank you, sweetheart!
3. You’re my favourite person in the entire world. I could spend all day with you and never get bored. I love our time together because it is always so full of laughter, fun, and love. You are a hugger, a kisser, and a star. I am proud to be your mom!
4. I want you to know that I love you, son. I’ve always loved you and I will always love you. You can do anything you put your mind to. Work hard in school and work hard in life. The world is yours, just be true to yourself. Never settle for less than what you deserve and have the courage to go after it.
5. Sweetheart, You are my son and best friend. You have my heart and soul. I love you very much as you do me. Without you, life has no meaning. I do believe in miracles, because every time I see you, it’s a miracle to me.
6. You light up my world like nobody else. There isn’t a moment that goes by where I don’t think about you. I can’t wait for the day when we will be together forever and you can place this in your heart, son.
7. I love you so much, son! I feel so lucky to have you. You are the most wonderful soul in my world.
8. I love you to the moon and back. I may not always tell you, but it is true. You are a blessing to me, my world, my soul, my everything. I love you dearly my son.
9. You are my world, my everything. I love you more today than I did yesterday and less than I will tomorrow. The thought of your pure happiness brings me the greatest joy I could imagine. May we have many years of love, adventure, laughter and joy ahead.
10. You are a great young man. I hope you’ll feel better, the sun is reflecting on your face and has to be making you feel a bit better now. I wish I could be here with you so I could give you a big hug! Keep your chin up, look towards the future and keep smiling.
11. You are my sunshine, you make my world bright. For every smile and laugh, for everything you do! I love you so much. You are the light of my life and I adore you!
12. I want you to be the best person you can possibly be. The best mother I can be is a mother who is happy. I love you more than anything in the entire world, so don’t forget that.
13. You are the joy in my life. You make me so happy. I just can’t put into words how grateful I am to have you in my life. I love you forever and more!
14. Each day I look at you and see the beauty that you possess. Your smile warms my heart, your laughter gives me life, and every time I kiss your soft lips my soul feels renewed. You make every second of this world something to cherish as you are truly one of simple bliss.
15. You’re smart, you’re compassionate, you’re brave, you’re kind. You are determined and optimistic. You are courageous and you are strong. You are caring and compassionate, I know that because I am witnesses to it every single day.
16. You are not defined by what you own. You are not defined by how much money you have, or who your parents were, or where you live, or what your clothes look like. You are defined and measured by your actions and the impact those actions have on others.
17. We never give up, because we can’t fail. We don’t quit; we succeed. Don’t let anyone tell you that your goals are not possible. Go out and work harder than anyone else and make it happen! Don’t let anyone stand in your way of getting what you want out of life! Don’t give up on your dream; even when people doubt you. If you think you can do it, then you will do it! I believe in you and I see nothing but good.
18. Life is going to be OK. Take a few deep breathes and just tell yourself “I am going to be OK”. Say it over and over again until it feels real until you believe it.
19. There are moments of joy, happiness and sadness. When you are feeling down, look back on all you have accomplished. Be proud of who you are and the things you’ve done. Remember all the good times you shared with friends, family, and those special people in your life. Life is worth living and it has so much to offer. There is nothing that you can’t accomplish if you put your heart into it!
20. Failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success. People who put little effort in life don’t have much success to fail at.
21. life is like a camera. Focus on what’s important. Capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don’t work out, just take another shot!
21. Don’t be dismayed by good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
22. You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.
23. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
24. If you’re going through hell, keep going. There is a light at the end of the tunnel
25. The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work. –
26. Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don’t. And believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it’d be easy; they just promised it would be worth it.
27. We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.
28. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
29. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart.
30. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
31. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
32. Life is like a roller coaster, it has its ups and downs. But it’s your choice to scream or enjoy the ride.’
33. Don’t worry about those who talk behind your back, they’re behind you for a reason.
34. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.’
35. Do what is right, not what is easy nor what is popular. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.’
36. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great
37. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.
38. I love you more than you will ever know. You are the most perfect person in the world to me.
39. Your life will be so much better if you stop comparing yourself to others and start comparing yourself to who you were yesterday.
40. I can’t promise a life without problems, but I can promise a life with love. Always stay strong.
41. The same things that make you happy also make you sad. It’s life. It’s complicated. It’s both good and bad. We deal with it as it comes, as best we can together.
42. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
43. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try. Dream big and dare to fail.
44. I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
45. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are.
46. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
47. The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
48. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. Success is getting what you want; happiness is wanting what you get.
49. Every day may not be good… but there’s something good in every day.
50. I’ve learned that no matter what happens or how bad it seems today, life does go on and it will be better tomorrow.
I hope these quotes to cheer up my son will give someone a positive boost and put things in a different, more optimistic perspective. And if you have any thoughts about the quotes presented, feel free to leave your comments below!
Be the first to comment