Bosses are leaders who are there to help us in our career paths and give us the challenges that we need to grow as a professional. They also offer us some freedom in doing our work and this makes it even more important for us to show our gratitude towards them.
There are many reasons why you should appreciate your boss but among them, the most important reason is their support. A simple thank you note can make any boss feel good about their decision of hiring you.
When you take the time out of your busy schedule to thank your boss for supporting you, it not only makes them feel good about themselves but also makes them feel like they’re helping you out in some way.
A thank you note from you to your boss shows that you appreciate their efforts in bringing out the best in you and helping you achieve success at work.
If you are looking for quotes to show appreciation to your boss for his constant support, I have compiled a list of thank you boss for your support quotes below. Read through, copy as many as you like and send them to your boss.
Thank you for giving me so much support. I am asking a lot of you, but you are always there for me and the company. I appreciate all the things you do for the company. Thank you for being so helpful to me and showing that my hard work is appreciated.
1. Thank you for always supporting me and giving me chances to prove myself. I appreciate all that you do for me.
2. Thank you for always being so supportive of me. I feel like I can go to you with anything, and your feedback is always helpful. You’re a great boss, and I’m thankful for you every day.
3. Thank you for being such a great boss. You always send me encouraging emails and tell me how much potential I have. I appreciate you being my cheerleader in this crazy world.
4. Thank you for always giving me opportunities. You give me another chance and continue to trust me with important projects. I promise to not let you down!
5. Thank you for being such a great boss. I’m very happy to have you as my supervisor. You are always supportive of my good ideas. I’m sure that together we can make our company even better. I will never forget your encouragement and support.
6. Thank you for always being so supportive of my ideas. I feel like I can always come to you when I want to try something new and you are always willing to listen to my reasons for why it should be done.
7. Thank you for all the opportunities you have given me. Without them, I would never have had the chance to grow and become a leader in the field. I’m happy that you are in my life and I’m grateful to be a part of your company.
8. I just wanted to take the time to thank you for everything that you have done for me. I know I am not the most reliable and easy person to work with, but you’ve always had confidence in me and given me plenty of chances to prove myself. Hopefully one day I will be able to return the favour!
9. Thank you for being such an awesome boss. You let me take little breaks when I need one and never micromanage my work. You let me be myself and are always happy to see me in the morning. I really couldn’t have asked for a better boss.
10. Thank you for all the things you do. I always come to work feeling good and excited. You are a very good person, who treats everyone respectfully and admires our hard work. That is why it is a pleasure working for you.
11. Thank you for all of your support. I appreciate it. You give me opportunities in work, which I am thankful for, and let me make my own decisions. I also appreciate that you are willing to listen to my ideas even though you have your own, as well.
12. Thank you for always supporting me. I’m not afraid to go to you with my ideas and you give me the freedom to try new things, even if they don’t always succeed. I love working here.
13. Thank you for being such a good boss. You always encourage me to work hard and do my best. You make me proud of myself, and I know you are proud of me every day.
14. Thank you for being my boss! You are always so good to me and supportive of my work. I hope that you know that I appreciate it.
15. Thank you for being a great boss. I know we have gone through a lot of drama together, but at the end of the day, your support has been invaluable. You are a very good manager and mentor and I am lucky to work with you.
16. Thank you for all of your support in that important presentation. I know it is difficult to be a boss but you always had faith in me and encourage me to make the best decisions. Thank you!
17. Thank you for being so kind and supportive. Sometimes I worry about how things will fit into my workload, but when I voice these concerns to you, you always calm me down and reassure me that it will work out. You always seem to find some extra time to fit in my side projects.
18. Thank you for being so supportive. I know that you have a lot of projects going on and sometimes I am asking for your help, but you are always coming through for me. It’s nice to feel like I can count on you, even when things get hectic and crazy.
19. Thank you for always being so nice. It makes working here fun and rewarding. I work hard to not let you down, and I hope I don’t.
20. Thank you very much for your support in recent years. I think my performance is improving somewhat. I’m wondering if it is because of me or if I just have more confidence knowing you have my back. Thank you for having faith in me and taking a chance on someone like me.
21. Thank you so much for all of your support. It means a lot to me. I appreciate that you trust me, and I do my best to make you proud every day.
22. Thank you for having faith in me and giving me this great opportunity. I promise to work hard and continuously improve so that my performance always meets your expectations.
23. Thank you for your encouragement and support. If we keep on working hard, I see our company growing bigger.
24. Thank you for always supporting me when I want to take on extra responsibility in my job. When I get new projects, I am so excited that I can’t wait to tell you about them because you inspire me to be better at what I do. You are awesome!
25. Thank you for always giving me your support as I go through my weekly tasks, and yes, also thank you for all the times you have asked me to get things done. I appreciate that you believe in my abilities and I hope to be a continuous asset to your company.
26. Thank you for always being supportive. I know that sometimes you don’t agree with the decisions I have made but you have never made me feel bad about them. I am truly grateful for the opportunity to work for you.
27. Thank you for always telling me that I am doing a good job. Without your support, I would be a mess right now.
28. Thank you for your support. You have always encouraged me to go after my goals and give me the time off when I need it.
29. Thanks for everything that you do to make my job so enjoyable. It is great to come in each day and work with you. Thank you for being such a great boss.
30. Thank you for always being there for me and telling me if I did something wrong. I appreciate that you give me a lot of freedom in my work but still you are there if I need help or someone to talk to.
31. Thank you for always making sure I’m doing a good job. Just knowing that I can count on you helps me to feel confident and not nervous.
32. Thank you for being so encouraging. There were times when I was doubtful about what I was working on, but you helped me to see things from a different perspective and gave me the courage I needed to keep going.
33. Thank you for such an awesome review. It makes me feel confident in my job, which is not always easy to balance with my other personal and family responsibilities.
34. Thank you for always supporting me. You are there when I have a problem and make time to listen to me when I have an issue. I appreciate everything you do for me and in turn, I strive every day to be the best employee this company has ever seen.
35. Thank you for always supporting my choices. I know some people may get mad about this, but you have always backed up my ideas and helped me implement them into the company. You are a great boss and a wonderful person.
36. Thank you for always being there to support me with my career. I know this job isn’t easy and there are a lot of hard decisions that have to be made, but you are always there to help.
37. Thank you for always having my back and for supporting me. I know I can count on you to help me when I am in a difficult situation. Without your support and good advice, I would be quite lost.
38. Thank you for being an awesome and supportive boss. I appreciate you helping me with my career and always giving me good advice. And I’m so glad we have barbeques together. You are great!
39. Thank you for always making me feel important. I know you are busy and have a lot going on, but you always take the time to listen to my ideas and give me feedback. Thank you for making me feel so good about myself.
40. Thank you for supporting my career even when I make mistakes. I know no one is perfect, but it makes me feel great that you trust me to get the job done and for not want to exclude me because of some silly mistakes. You’re an excellent boss!
41. Thank you for being an amazing boss. You always listen to my ideas and arguments, and you make everyone feel welcome here. I appreciate your professional advice about my career path and I know that you have the company’s best interests in mind.
42. Thank you for everything you do. Each year I come to realize how wonderful of a person you are and how much I love working here. The first day didn’t seem like it was going to be great, but it turned out to be awesome. Thank you for making my life better.
43. Thank you for always giving me great ideas. I would not be able to accomplish half of the things that I do in a week if it wasn’t for you. Thank you also for helping me move this weekend, you are the best!
44. Thank you for being so awesome. I enjoy working at the office because you are always positive, fair, and kind. It’s refreshing to work with someone who is such a good person and leader.
45. Thank you for your continued support. You have done a great job of teaching me about the company, especially since I’m new. I appreciate that you have been so warm and welcoming.
46. Thank you for always supporting me and encouraging me during my time here. I appreciate everything you have done for me. I wish there were words to express my gratitude.
47. Thank you for always believing in me. I do feel like you are a great boss and I am thankful to have the opportunity to work with you.
48. Thank you so much for allowing me to work for this company. It’s a very friendly, positive environment and I am always happy to come here. Having a job makes it easier to pay my bills, but also knowing how much you support me makes it easier to wake up in the morning and go to work.
49. Thank you for being such a great boss. I know sometimes things might get hectic, but you are always so nice and understanding to me. You give me flexibility in my work schedule, which is very helpful to me. Thank you for being so nice and supportive.
50. Thank you for always being there for me, and giving me the chance to try new things and grow as a person.
51. Thank you for being so supportive of me. I appreciate it. I know sometimes I’m a handful as I like to try new things and that can put you in awkward situations, but if it were not for you, I would be lost and not achieve my goals so thank you for always being there for me to help me stay focused on the future.
52. Thank you so much for all the opportunities you have given me. I appreciate it, and when it comes time for me to find a new job, I will think of you first.
53. Thank you for having so much faith in me. I know I can rely on you when I run into a problem, and that is an amazing comfort. I appreciate your support and the many projects you allow me to be a part of.
54. Thank you so much for all of your encouragement over the years. You have always pushed me when I needed it the most and praised me when I deserved it. It means a lot to know that at least some people in this business appreciate my efforts.
55. Thank you so much for being such a great boss. I know my job pretty well and I truly believe it’s a good place to work because of you. You treat everyone with respect, and you are always there for us.
56. Thank you for giving me that career advice when I was starting my new job. You told me to ask questions and try everything to get a feel for my new role, and it paid off. I’m glad you helped me.
57. Thank you for being a great boss. You always support me, even when things get busy at work. It’s nice to know that I have your support no matter what is going on.
58. Thank you for always being my biggest supporter. I know it may not always seem like it, but knowing you have my back makes me so much more productive and knowledgeable and passionate about what I do.
59. Thank you for being a great boss and mentor. You always support me and allow me to advance my career. Your guidance and advice mean a lot to me.
60. Thank you for always having my back and believing in me. Your kind words mean a lot!
61. Thank you for being so supportive throughout the years. We have been through a lot together and I appreciate it. I am sure there will be more times in the future when you will have my back when things seem to be too much for me to handle.
62. Thank you for being a great boss! You always help me out when I am in need. I appreciate all you do for me.
63. Thank you for always believing in me, even when everyone else thinks I can’t do it. You’ve been like a father to me and I am very grateful.
64. Thank you for being a great boss. You helped me get where I am today and you always give me good advice. I appreciate everything you do for me.
65. Thank you for supporting me in my studies over the last year. I can always count on you to give me interesting projects and allowing me to take time for university. You are so understanding that I’m just about starting to think you’re a god!
66. Thank you for being very supportive. I know my situation may have been difficult to deal with in the past, but you have always given me a positive reaction when there was negativity abound.
67. Thank you for giving me so many opportunities to learn how to do things. I know that it can be stressful to have tons of tasks on your plate but it makes the days more interesting and fun. I have learned a lot from you during my time here and hope to keep learning for many years to come
68. Thank you for always supporting me and believing in me. I appreciate you for always giving me challenging tasks—they always push my skills and make me feel smarter.
69. Thank you for always supporting me. I recently got a promotion, and I know that it’s thanks to your trust in me. Even though you sometimes tell me things I don’t like, I’m very grateful for your daily guidance.
70. Thank you for always supporting me and my ideas. I know some of them are crazy, but you believe in me and let me talk to the team about implementing them. Thank you for having faith in me.
71. Thank you for always being so helpful and supportive. It is great to work for someone who gives so much of himself at work.
72. Thank you for believing in me and letting me express myself openly. You have always been there to support me in everything I do and have given me some of the best opportunities we would not take otherwise.
73. Thank you for being a supportive manager. I’m always so thrilled when I get promoted and it’s because of how much you believe in me. I never feel like I get in trouble and I know that it’s because of the way you run your business. Thank you for always being so kind and caring about our company’s image.
74. Thank you for being a manager I can look up to. You are always there when I need advice or supportive words and truly make me feel that what I do is of value to the company as a whole.
75. Thank you for all of your support. I enjoy working here so much and am glad that the company has been so good to me. This recognition is nice, but all of the things that matter happened in person or over email and phone calls in privacy.
76. Thank you for your support and belief in me. I’m so happy I get to work with you every day. Each day I learn more from you.
77. Thank you for being such a good boss. It inspires me to go above and beyond when I know that your expectations are very high.
78. Thank you for your support of my plans and goals in life. I feel like you trust me to succeed, and I appreciate that.
79. I am so grateful for your guidance and support during this difficult time of transition. I sure appreciate it!
80. Thank you for always supporting me and being there at work to answer any questions I have. You make my day better when I come in to see how happy you are to see me. Thank you!
81. Thank you so much for always supporting me. I am very grateful that I have such a great boss.
82. Thank you for always supporting me. I know sometimes I am annoyed, but without your support and trust in me, I do not think I can do as much as what I am doing right now.
83. Thank you for always pushing me to do my best. When I see your smiling face, I feel better and motivated to tackle my workload. You are a wonderful boss and the whole office is glad you are there to manage us.
84. Thank you for always supporting my ideas and letting me work in whatever area I am interested in. You are very flexible with working hours as well, which is great during the summer when I have to take care of my kids.
85. Thank you for being very supportive of my career. You have followed me through many promotions and I appreciate your trust in me. I could not ask for a better boss than you.
86. Thank you for always being there to help me get through the hard times. You have always encouraged me and supported my decisions. I am grateful!
87. Thank you so much for always being there when I need you. When I have questions, you take the time to sit with me and answer them. Because you trust in me, I feel like an important part of your team.
88. I wanted to thank you for always being supportive and helpful when I am dealing with problems. You do not hesitate to lend a helping hand or invite me out for lunch. Thank you!
89. Thank you for supporting me. I know a lot of people don’t get that from their bosses, but you are very understanding, and it is extremely appreciated.
90. Thank you for supporting me through my work. I am very thankful for your guidance and support.
I hope you liked these thank you boss for your support quotes. You should copy as many as you want and send them to your boss to show appreciation. You can share this post with your friends and loved ones too. Thank you.
Be the first to comment