A lunch treat is a great way to say thank you to a friend, lover or coworker. And if you’re the one who was treated, it’s only right to give your thanks. You can do so by sending a thank you message with great lunch treat quotes.
A quick thank you note can go a long way when it comes to letting someone know that you appreciate them and their lunch treat. When someone does a good deed, it’s only right to thank them.
If someone has treated you to lunch, it’s a nice gesture to thank them with a note or message. It doesn’t have to be long or fancy — just a few words go a long way.
I have the right quotes and messages to help you express your feelings of gratitude. These thanks for the lunch treat quote I have here will help you to express your gratitude formally and also give you an opportunity to mention the reason behind your thanks.
The best part is that you can use these quotes at any point in time.
Thank you for treating me to lunch today. It is greatly appreciated by me and my wallet. Thank you for the good conversation, I enjoyed it. I appreciate how much care you put into planning this. Life is short, so it’s quality, not quantity… I’m excited we’ve been able to reconnect after many years apart.
1. Thank you for the lunch treat quotes. It was a great idea. My co-workers and I enjoyed the time relaxing and eating. It was thoughtful of you because I had just come off a rough day. I appreciate your friendship!
2. Thanks for the lunch treat! I always appreciate your thoughtfulness. I had a great time catching up with you and your generosity is much appreciated.
3. Thank you so much for the lunch treat. Somehow I think it tastes better because you made it for me. Thank you for everything.
4. Thank you for always surprising me with lunch treats and a good conversation. I am lucky to have found a great friend like you.
5. Thank you for giving me a lunch treat on my birthday. The sandwich was very tasty.
6. Thank you for treating me to lunch. We haven’t spent time together in a long time and it was really nice to catch up. You treated me to an amazing lunch and I appreciate it so much!
7. Thank you for treating me over lunch. We always manage to find a new spot and exciting new food. I really enjoyed myself and the company was wonderful.
8. Thank you for treating me to lunch. It was fun to eat together. You are always very good about getting together over meals, and I really appreciate that.
9. Thank you for lunch. Now I am full and happy. You are such a good friend!
10. Thank you for the lunch treat. It was delicious! I appreciate you going out of your way to make me feel special. I hope we can do it again soon.
11. Thank you for providing me with a lunch treat. A lot of people don’t do that anymore. It’s very thoughtful of you to be thinking about my health and putting the best foods on my table.
12. Thank you for the lunch date. I really appreciate that you took me to lunch and gave me some good advice. You’re always there for me, so I want to be here for you too.
13. Thank you for treating me out to lunch. I am extremely grateful for knowing someone as nice and thoughtful as you. I love going to lunch with you because your company makes my days brighter!
14. Thank you for the lunch. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. I really enjoyed it!
15. Thank you for the lunch treat. We both enjoyed it very much. If we get lucky again, I will ask you to take me out again.
16. Thank you so much for the lunch treats. I feel bad because I pick on you all the time, but I don’t think anyone could’ve made it better than you. You are such a great person; I am glad to have a friend like you in my life.
17. Thank you for my lunch treat, I enjoyed the meal. I needed that break and time to talk with a friend.
18. Thank you for taking me out to lunch and treating me to such a wonderful time. I had so much fun and I very much appreciate your kindness.
19. Dear friend, I feel so honoured that you invited me out to lunch. This has to be one of the nicest things you have ever done for me and I am very, very thankful. I will always remember this and feel grateful’
20. Thank you for the lunch treat. It was delicious! I appreciate your thoughtful gestures.
21. Your lunch treat today made me miss you. So thank you for taking the time to even think about and make the effort to do it!
22. Thank you for treating me to lunch. You showed me fun places around the city and I got to try some new dishes, which I’d never tried before. Thanks a lot!
23. It was so nice of you to treat me to lunch! We had a great time, and it’s always great to catch up with you about everything. I’m looking forward to doing that again in the future.
24. Thank you for sharing your delicious treat with me. I enjoyed it and wish we could have more lunches together in the future.
25. Thank you for taking me out to lunch! I was so excited when you asked. We had a really good time. I hope I can pay you back sometime soon.
26. Thank you for treating me to lunch. The food was delicious, as always.
27. Thank you for the lunch treat. We don’t always get to enjoy long lunches together so it was nice to step outside and take a break. I hope our lunches get longer and taste even better in the upcoming weeks!
28. Thank you for the lunch treat. I miss working with you, and I can’t wait until we work together again. Thanks again! Love you.
29. Thank you for the lunch treat! I was hungry and it hit the spot. Maybe we can do it again sometime!
30. Thank you for lunch today. I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed it a lot. I hope you got inspired to have another lunch treat soon.
31. Thank you for lunch today. And for the treats! You are just so wonderful.
32. Thank you for treating me to lunch. It was great spending time with you and just relaxing. Thank you for the laughs, they lifted my spirits.
33. Thank you for being so generous and buying me lunch yesterday. I didn’t eat all day and was hungry, but I was too busy to take a break. You saved my day and my stomach.
34. Thank you for hosting me for lunch the other day. I was very impressed by your presentation and the delicious food you served. It was lovely to spend some one-on-one time with you. I enjoyed hearing about your projects at work, too.
35. Thank you for treating me to lunch. It was delicious, and the conversation over tea after was wonderful.
36. Thank you for the lunch treat. It was a nice break from work and a much-needed laugh! We really appreciated it and had a good time with them.
37. Thank you so much for the lunch treat. It was a surprise to get such a nice gesture from someone I know so well. I really appreciate it.
38. Thanks for the Lunch Treats! They were delicious. I’m going to keep them chilled in my refrigerator and eat them all week.
39. Thank you for buying lunch for me. I feel like we work so hard and are very busy sometimes that we don’t stop to appreciate the little things that people do for us. I want to take a minute to tell you how much I appreciate your thoughtfulness in treating me to lunch.
40. You are such a sweetheart for treating me to lunch. I was so surprised when you picked me up today and took me to that amazing café. The food was so delicious, I can’t wait to go back again.
41. Thank you for having such a good heart to invite me to lunch today. I have been working so hard lately, I appreciated it.
42. Thank you for treating me to lunch on my birthday. The restaurant you chose was so nice and I had a great time. It made me feel like royalty.
43. Thank you for the delicious lunch. I loved everything and I enjoy our chats, it was nice to get to know you.
44. Thank you for the lunch treat. Your friendship means so much to me. Thanks for being there for me all of these years, even when we didn’t see each other that often.
45. Thank you for the lunch treat! I know I requested it too quickly, so thank you for getting me an extra-long lunch break. The food was delicious!
46. Thank you for that great birthday lunch. I really appreciate it and enjoyed our time together.
47. Thank you for getting me lunch. I like your choice of restaurant! I love how their food tastes and I always leave there feeling a lot better.
48. I always love it when we go out to lunch and enjoy a great meal together. I also love that you pay! I appreciate it so much every time you buy me a meal.
49. Thank you for treating me to lunch today. I would have paid for you, but it was my treat! Hope to do it again soon.
50. Thanks for taking the time to take me out to lunch. I appreciate it and I had a great time.
I am so grateful for all of your kindness, dear friend. I have had a very difficult time at work, and it has been great to come home to a surprise lunch made by you. You go out of your way to make me feel special, and I appreciate it. Your generosity means so much to me.
51. Thank you for being there last week when I had a difficult client. You are always so understanding. I just wanted to say thanks.
52. I meant to send you a text message and say thanks for the lunch treat, but I was so busy it just slipped my mind. Hope you’re having a great day and enjoying the food.
53. Thank you for the lunch treat! I was worried I was going to have a boring day, but then I got out of the office to find that you’re treating me to lunch. It really made my week.
54. Thank you so much for the delicious lunch treat! We should do this often and I love it!
55. Thank you for lunch. I thought it was very thoughtful of you to give me a treat when I was feeling stressed out.
56. Thank you for treating me to lunch. You didn’t have to do this and I appreciate it. It made my day extra great!
57. Thank you for treating me to lunch and for being a friend. I appreciate it a lot.
58. Thank you for treating me to lunch. You made my day so special, and we had a great time too! I can’t wait until our next adventure together!
59. Thank you for treating me to lunch today. It was nice getting away from work and talking like we do on a casual basis. Keep your head up and stay positive, I know things will start to turn around soon!
60. Thank you for helping me have a really fun time at lunch. I thought of things to talk about, but being able to talk about them with you makes them more interesting.
61. Thank you for the lunch treat. It really made my day. I can’t wait to eat with you again.
62. Thank you for the lunch treat. The food was delicious and it was a great pleasure to spend time with you. I feel so lucky to have you as a friend!
63. Thanks for the lunch treat. I love how you get me so excited about the little things you do. You are such a thoughtful and kind man, and I’m very lucky to have you in my life.
64. Thank you for the lunch treat! It was very delicious and I was very appreciated. In fact, everyone loved them and we will definitely be ordering them again. Thanks again, Lisa.
65. Thank you for the lunch treats! They were delicious and they brought back so many memories of my grandma’s cooking. Your choice was very thoughtful, I appreciate it very much.
66. Thank you for the lunch treat. It was very exciting to be treated to a nice lunch. The salmon sandwich was very good and I will not forget it.
67. Thank you for taking me out for a lunch treat. We’ve gone out to lunches a lot in the past and I really enjoy your company. I’ll be happy to take you out in the near future.
68. Thank you for taking the time to greet me and make me feel special by getting me lunch. It was nice talking to you, I loved getting to know you better! You’re such a kind person. Thanks again so much!
69. Thank you for the lunch treats. It is especially nice because I have a late lunch break at work. Thank you for going out of your way to make me feel special.
70. Thank you for the lunch treat! I enjoyed it very much and the conversations we had were enlightening, funny and fulfilling. We laughed, shared stories and talked about life in general. It was very nice to get out of the office for a few hours and do something completely different.
71. Thank you for providing an enjoyable lunch treat today. I had a great time, and I enjoyed it very much. I am looking forward to next week’s treat.
72. Thank you for choosing to treat me to lunch. I really enjoy eating a meal and having the opportunity to catch up with you.
73. Thank you for the treat. It was a nice surprise. I enjoyed your company and the food was delicious. Thank you again!
74. I was so happy when you told me we were going out to lunch. I never knew how much fun it was to sit in that booth and eat, just the two of us. I had a great time and can’t wait to do it again soon.
75. Thank you for going with me for lunch. I really enjoyed getting out of the house, and I appreciate that you could go with me to get some nice food.
76. Thank you for the lunch treat. It was a very pleasant surprise and a welcome break from my busy day. The raspberry smoothie made me feel relaxed, and the fun atmosphere of your cafe made me happy.
77. Thank you for the lunch treats. You did not need to get me those, but I’m so grateful to you for doing so. The other day was really boring, and it was nice of you to remind me that there is more to life than being a working slave.
78. Thank you for lunch. I did not expect someone like you would treat me to lunch one day. It was a big surprise but I really loved it!
79. Thank you for being very generous and buying me lunch. I really appreciate you treating me to a nice meal. It’s been too long since we last got together just the two of us.
80. Thank you for buying my lunch. I didn’t know you were doing it but thank you for the thought. Your friendship means a lot to me. I’m looking forward to our next quarterly sales evaluation; this time I’ll buy lunch.
81. Thank you for treating me to a lovely lunch. I appreciated the break and appreciated your company. Thank you for making me laugh.
82. Thank you for treating me to lunch today. I wasn’t in the mood to go out but it was very enjoyable. I loved the company!
83. Thanks for the lunch treat. They were so touching I’m still in awe. I know you do not like cooking, but the effort was much appreciated.
84. Thank you very much for lunch the other day. I was in a stressful situation and your treat helped brighten my day. You are my friend, and I appreciate you a lot.
85. There is nothing better than friends who treat you to lunch out of the blue. Thanks for being great when your friend needed it most. I really appreciate your nice gesture.
86. Thank you for going out to lunch with me when I needed it. It lifted my spirits and made me feel like I am a part of something special. These lunches are my favourite part of the week because they are exciting to look forward to.
87. Thank you for thinking of me. I really appreciate it. I had a very stressful and tiring day, so your treat is just what I needed. Looking forward to the next one.
88. Thank you for treating me out to lunch. I’ve been feeling a bit down lately and you cheered me up. It meant a lot! Thank you for being my friend.
89. Thank you for treating me to lunch at the beach. I love you.
90. Thank you for taking me to lunch. Not only was the food good but I enjoyed our conversation as well. I have been feeling troubled lately, but your thoughtful words have helped calm my worries.
91. Thank you for the lunch treat. I had a good time at work even though I was busy. It was very kind of you. I hope your day is going well.
92. Thank you for the lunch treat. The food was delicious, and so was the company. I had a great time. This small act of kindness made my day.
93. It was so nice of you to bring me lunch. You are always doing something like this, showing everyone how kind and thoughtful you are. I hope that at some point, I can be as wonderful as you are.
94. Thank you for lunch. It was the best. The atmosphere and food were spectacular. Thank you for making me feel special today.
95. Thank you for taking time out of your day off to have lunch with me. I have been so busy with work and school that I had forgotten how much I enjoy hanging out with you.
96. Thank you for the excellent lunch. The food was absolutely delicious, and I appreciate your company.
97. Thank you so much for treating me to lunch! I’ve been working like crazy lately, so it was great to get out of that and relax.
98. Thank you for buying lunch for my friends and me. We really appreciate the delicious food. I hope your business does well thanks for the lunch treats.
99. I had a great time with you today. Thanks for the good conversation, but also for the lunch treat at our favourite restaurant. I know it’s not that easy to get into that place without a reservation, but you made it happen!
100. Thank you for treating me to lunch with the rest of our team. I enjoyed all of your company and the opportunity to catch up. Best wishes for your future success.
101. Thank you for treating me to lunch. I never expected such a lovely surprise, but I’m certainly not complaining. I hope your week ends up being wonderful.
102. Thank you for treating me to lunch. I appreciate it more than you know.
103. Thank you for treating me to lunch. I didn’t think I would be having this much fun on this lunch date. In fact, I don’t know if I had this much fun on a date before. It was well worth the money.
104. Thank you for your thoughtful little gift. I love chocolate covered fruit and I am eating some now while I write this card and drink my coffee. You are such a kind and thoughtful person. I am lucky to have you as a friend.
Hopefully, this collection of thanks for the lunch treat quotes helped you find the right words to express gratitude to the amazing person who treated you to lunch. There’s always room for an extra dose of positivity in the world.
If you have any favourite quotes that you’d like to see added to the collection, please feel free to send them our way through the comment section.
Be the first to comment