More times than not, the love of a mother holds a special place in a daughter’s heart, and daughters are hard-wired to desire their mother’s presence throughout our lives.
A daughter needs her mother quotes can really help when you miss your mom. It can be sad when a mother and daughter are separated, especially since a mom is such an important figure in a girl’s life.
A mother is the one, a daughter looks up to, depend on and trust completely. So when you don’t have your mom around, these quotes about needing mothers can help you strengthen your bond even from miles away. Here I have gathered some of the most touching and heartfelt a daughter needs her mother quotes.
No matter the direction life takes, a mother makes it all fine because her smile is loving enough while her hands are ever supportive. It’s simply why her daughter needs her throughout her life.
1. A daughter needs her mother because she is the compass that guides her through life.
2. A daughter needs her mother because only she can help her become a strong woman.
3. A daughter needs her mother because she’d understand even her silence.
4. A daughter needs her mom because she’ll show her that she doesn’t need to be perfect to be amazing.
5. A daughter needs a mom to be the standard against which she will judge all men.
6. When the going gets tough, a daughter can always go on with her mom.
7. A mom protects her daughter, listens to her, and supports her in all of life’s adventures. And that’s why she needs her.
8. A mother and daughter always have each other. No matter how old they get.
9. A daughter can’t fail if her mum is by her side. That is the extent of a mother’s love.
10. Having a strong mother is like having a built-in friend; someone to catch you when you fall and motivate you to be the best you can be.
11. No matter how old you get as a daughter, your mom is still the only one who will always help pick up the broken pieces, wipe away your tears and make everything better.
12. Mothers are their daughters’ role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships.
13. A daughter watching her mother’s face while she looks at her will always make her feel like she’s seeing the world for the first time.
14. Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, and it need not be deserved. If it is there, it is like a blessing; if it is not there, it is as if all the beauty had gone out of life.
15. On a day when the storm is raging, all a daughter needs is her mother’s loving arms.
16. A daughter needs her mother to celebrate her successes, encourage her aspirations, and wipe away her regrets.
17. A mother is a daughter’s best friend. Hence, she can’t do life without her.
18. Life doesn’t come with a manual; it comes with a mother. That’s why a daughter needs her.
19. A daughter craves her mother because only she can take the place of others while no one can take her place.
20. Mothers help their daughters, even if it means asking for help themselves.
21. A mother will always be the voice in her daughter’s head and the best friend she knows.
22. For better, or for worse, in sickness or health, a mother will always be there for her little girl.
23. A mother will always hold her daughter’s hand for support. That’s why her little princess needs her.
24. A mother is not a person for her daughter to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary for her daughter.
25. Everything feels right for daughters when their mom is by their side.
26. If life is a learning process, then mothers are the ones who teach their daughters how to be the best human.
27. A mother gives her daughter roots and wings. Roots to know where she came from, and wings to fly away and soar.
28. A mother is why a daughter is who she is. She’s a piece of her heart.
29. Sometimes, a daughter needs her mother’s advice, and sometimes, she just needs her to listen.
30. A mother inspires her daughter to embrace big dreams, explore the world and have the confidence to do whatever she wants.
So tell me which one of these quotes did it for you in the comment box. I’m so eager to know.
Also, pls share on your social media accounts to help other daughters know why they need their mom.
I’d be glad to see you back here. I love you.
Be the first to comment