There are periods usually in our lives when we find ourselves on the dark side of life. We lose hope, feel hopeless, and lack the strength to go on because it seems all is lost.
If you were to ask any survivor who has experienced a terrible period of darkness how they survived, they wouldn’t tell you about all their techniques and procedures, but that faith and hope got them through. Rain falls when it wants to and always when it is least expected. No one can decide whether or not the rain will fall, but one thing is for sure – after rain comes sunshine.
Rain may be a symbol of sadness and misfortune. It brings darkness and flood. But the important thing is that rain is followed by the sun, which does magic–it brightens our day and makes us feel fresh again. When we see sunlight for the first time after the monsoon, we are very positive, as if nothing had happened or affected our lives. This shows that sunshine indeed means hope and positive vibes towards life.
The beginning may be rough, but smooth will be the end only if we have faith and keep hope alive because sunshine comes after the rain. The rainy days will make you wiser and create a little more patience. One thing that never changes after every storm is that it will always be brighter than ever because after the rain comes sunshine.
After rain comes sunshine quotes and sayings will make you smile and perhaps even shed a tear. If you are looking for a reason to be happy or need a way to brighten your day, then take a few minutes and browse our collection of inspiring quotes. We hope they make you feel better when you look at them.
After encountering rain and believing that there will never be sunshine again in our lives, it is essential to remember that the rain doesn’t have the final say. It’s not bad to look at the bright side of things because it can make us think more positively even when tough times come. So take some time to understand the meaning of smiley face emoticons; it will certainly help you remain positive.
We all have a vision for what we want to accomplish in our lives. That dream is the first step to achieving happiness. It is important to know that just like rain comes and alters the day’s plans, life also happens but after the rain comes sunshine.
1. Happiness isn’t something you stumble upon. It’s a feeling that you create. Sitting around waiting for the world to change won’t make you happy. Instead, be proactive about finding your joy. Don’t wait for the opportunity to find you. Always remember that after the rain comes sunshine.
2. No matter how cloudy it may be, there is always a silver lining. The rain cannot fall forever; there must be sunshine. Happiness may seem like a feeling that others can only feel, but we’re here to tell you what has made us happy. Remember. Happiness is a skill. Everyone can learn it.
3. Happiness is a state of mind that we all strive to achieve. While some people find it easy, others might not be so lucky. The best kind of happiness comes from making others happy; that’s why we encourage you to focus on the end rather than the present. The sun will shine again.
4. Feel confident every time you walk out of the house, knowing that if it rains, you’ll stay perfectly dry. Then, enjoy your day doing what makes you happy.
5. Don’t let the rain wreck your day. Prepare for rain with sunshine in mind.
6. The world doesn’t care about the obstacles you face. At some point, everyone falls. It’s how we pick ourselves back up that matters. Everyone makes mistakes, but how you move on from them is what matters. It’s time to find your joy because after rain comes sunshine.
7. Sometimes life can be hard, but when you find yourself in a dark place, don’t forget that it will eventually get better. Remember that you can make changes.
8. As life is unpredictable, not everyone will succeed. Some might do it in a flash, and it may take longer for others. Whatever the case may be, it’s important to remind yourself that everything you encounter is an experience that teaches you about life. So learn from your misfortunes and face your problems with courage.
9. You’re going to fall. It’s just a matter of time. How well can you recover from a stumble? Setbacks are part of life, and your ability to keep going is a sign of your resilience and strength.
10. Keep the faith. Do not despair. God works in mysterious ways, and its possible things will work out for you at the most unexpected time. It’s never easy to pick up the pieces after being struck down, but remembering that all you have is still intact might give you the hope to forgive and move on.
11. No matter what you may think, you are not alone. Feelings of sadness and grief may seem overwhelming, but as long as you’re willing to try, there is hope.
12. Sometimes, you need to get off your high horse, stop complaining, and just accept that you can’t change the rain. If you’re willing to work hard, it will come after. When times are difficult, it is important to remember that any cloud has a silver lining. Everything in life happens for a reason and after rain comes sunshine.
13. Wherever you are in life, there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel. If it feels like rain is soaking your parade, I can tell you from experience that tomorrow there will be sun No matter the conditions, don’t give up. Even when it rains, there is still sunshine to be found.
14. Light shines brightest in the dark. You can remain strong, even in defeat. Stay optimistic, and keep working towards your dreams. Everyone goes through hard times. No matter what the circumstances, there is a way to make it through.
15. No matter how bad things get, there is always hope. Pick up the pieces and keep moving forward. And remember, it’s all going to work out in the end. Sunshine will come after the rain.
16. Whether it is an unplanned shower or a sudden downpour, prepare for rain when you grab the towel. Life rewards those who take chances.
17. If the duckling could turn out to be a beautiful swan after all, so can you. In the end, the rain doesn’t have the final say. Life is full of ups and downs, many unexpected events. It is like the rain, everyone can see it, but no one knows when it will fall. Life feels different when it does fall, and you never know how much things will change.
18. No matter what challenges you face in life, remember that clouds will always pass away, and the sun will always shine again. The rain is life. If you let it go by without doing anything, it will not return. But if you embrace it, it can make your life better. You can only ask for more. What’s the point of waiting?
19. When facing a challenging time, try to remind yourself that challenges will pass and things won’t always be this way. While the rain may seem to prevail, hope remains that dry land will remain.
20. The rain has no say in my life because I am stronger and better than its drops. Rain may come, or it may go. It’s a matter of no importance. If we only look for the sun when the weather is good, we might miss it.
21. It’s not always easy to do the right thing. You make your share of mistakes, but you push forward and keep pushing forward. The challenges may be greater than you can bear, but your resolve stays strong. And in the end, whatever comes your way, you work throughout all of it and never give up on yourself.
22. The rain symbolizes inner change and rebirth. Although the rain can be extremely difficult, you will grow and learn to love the rain because of it. Sometimes life will knock you down. Sometimes you’ll have to fight your way back up. That’s the difference between sore losers and champions.
23. It doesn’t matter how much you have; it matters how much you give. Never let a problem be bigger than you. Even if it seems that this is the most difficult thing you have ever faced in your life, know that you can overcome it. So, dry the tears, pick up the pieces and move on to better things.
24. Hope is truly all we have, but sometimes it’s enough. Even on your darkest days, the sun will rise again. Many storms will come and go, yet you will be okay. You deserve it.
25. When the sun shines, I am ready for outdoor adventures, and when it rains, I’ll read a book by the fireplace. The rain has no say in my life. Keep a record of your accomplishments as you jump hurdles and grind through challenges. Your future self will be grateful for the motivation you provide yourself.
26. When the world seems against you, a heart of faith can make all the difference. Sometimes you just need to look through the cloud to see how beautiful the sun is. No matter the setbacks, don’t give up. Even in a downpour, there is sunshine to be found.
27. No matter how long the night, the sun will come up. No matter how many tears, they will dry. No matter how many times your heart is broken, it will heal. No matter how much you have lost, you will always have something.
28. I am reminded of the famous quote, “if you look at nature and watch closely, you will discover that many things happen every moment.” Dry the tears now, pick up the pieces and move on. The sun will come after the rain.
29. I’m sure you’ve heard the saying that nothing in life is free. The struggle is real. However, the sun will come out again tomorrow. Rain has no say in my life. It doesn’t stop me from living life. It just makes me stronger to handle everything which comes my way.
30. The rain means nothing to me. It drives me crazy sometimes. However, I will never let it stop me from achieving my goals in life. The rain may come, but the sun will shine again.
31. Life is full of storms, as everyone knows. It’s how you deal with them that matters most. Darkness can’t drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate can’t drive out hate; only love can do that.
32. It’s okay to fall. What matters is the size of bounce that you give back. Don’t let your failures hold you back. Hit the ground running, pick yourself up, and get going again. Regardless of the challenges surrounding us, we have the power to bounce back.
33. The future will be bright; just hold on. When I look back on times of trouble, I try to remember that clouds will pass away, and the sun will shine again. Sometimes we stumble. It happens. The important thing is how you get up, right?
34. Even when the world is crumbling around you, you can pick up the pieces and move on. There will always be sunshine after a storm. Changing the world is not a one-way street; it takes effort. Most importantly, it takes time. For every action, there is a reaction, just as every cause has its effect.
35. When life seems brittle and the future is grim, look toward the horizon. You may just see the sun. Hope will come after despair; Help will come after the tragedy.
36. Even when you are short on money, ideas or optimism, always keep hope close to your heart. You never know what a little bit of hard work and luck can bring you. Keep on working toward your goals, no matter what the conditions are.
37. When times are tough, don’t give up. Even when it rains, there is still sunshine to be found. Never give up. Even when it rains, there is still sunshine to be found.
38. Don’t let life get you down. Remember that the rain doesn’t have the final say. It’s how you handle the situation is that matters in the end. Don’t be afraid to take chances and make a change today.
39. Do not fear the clouds in your life; Remember, your life is what you make of it. What seems impossible will prove possible, and the greatest discoveries are made when we least expect them.
40. Raindrops are messengers of mercy from heaven, filled with a blessing for the good and a curse for the wicked. Know that no matter what happens today, the sun will surely rise tomorrow. It’s how you take this as a chance to make a difference in your life.
41. Don’t give up. Even when it rains, there is still sunshine as your reward. Nothing is impossible, and no one can claim that truth. Life is about progress and new beginnings; about attitude and success
42. If you can dream it, you can do it. You’re going to fall. Most of us do at some point in our lives. It’s how you pick yourself up that counts. Don’t let the troubles of today cloud your excitement, anxiety, or joy. Things will get better.
43. It’s been a tough year. But it’s over now. So give yourself a break and take things slowly. You will fall, but it’s the act of getting up that defines you. Don’t let the sadness and brokenness of your life keep you down.
44. Change is inevitable. But you don’t have to be a victim of it. Surround yourself with positivity, and you will achieve great things. Looking back on times of trouble can be difficult, but it helps to remember that clouds don’t last forever, and neither does the dark, lonely tunnel you face at a time of tragedy.
45. Life is full of UPS and downs, but don’t let failure get you down. You might be knocked down, but a defeatist attitude won’t do anything to improve your situation. Never lose hope or give up on yourself.
46. Even if you get struck down by a thunderbolt, you should be filled with determination to fight back and overcome your obstacles. Whenever life gives you clouds, remember that there’s also a chance of sunshine behind them. Keep moving forward and always full of hope.
47. The clouds in your life may seem overwhelming, and you are unsure when the sun will shine again. But remember, the clouds will pass, the sun will shine, and you’re ready to be a better person for it.
48. When you’ve fallen, dust yourself off and get back in the game. It’s how you react that counts. Choose hope. Choose happiness. Choose a positive outlook on the future. Believe that something better can happen.
49. After going through many struggles, betty was able to rebuild her life and achieve her dreams even after her husband’s reported death.
50. Sometimes, all you need is a little motivation. Everyone has their doubts. The path isn’t always easy, but there wouldn’t be any reward if it were. Don’t wait; the time is now!
51. Life is about taking risks, making choices, and playing the hand, you’re dealt. Life happens whether you plan for it or not.
52. What matters isn’t that you fell. What matters is that you got back up again. We’ll teach you how to fall, how to get back up again, and how to help others do the same—no matter what it is they’re falling from.
53. Sometimes, it feels like the world is against you. You just want to lie in bed and give up. But you have to keep fighting the good fight. Even when there’s no light, there’s always hope.
54. Life is hard, and circumstances are constantly changing. Yes, it’s okay to feel sad when faced with challenges. But what matters most is the way you choose to respond to these challenges—the way you choose to raise your head and keep going. You can always find happiness again.
55. Your emotions shouldn’t dictate your actions. You are in control of your life and live it to the fullest. You have to learn how to move forward despite the setbacks you face in your way.
56. Happiness comes from within. If you want to be truly happy, you have to learn to be content with what you have. Only then will it come. We think you’ll find some exciting situations to protect because of the wide range of places, activities, and people covered by our travel insurance.
57. Happiness doesn’t mean something to achieve. It is a decision you make and then carry on with your life. It’s a choice, not an outcome. You have the power to give yourself a little more joy.
58. Happiness is a state of mind. Remember that happiness comes from the inside and not the outside. Life is messy, complex, and unpredictable. But you can create your happiness by designing a life that works for you.
59. Happiness is a choice, and we’ve given you options. Think back. Hasn’t there been a time in your life when something special-perhaps a pet, a place, or a certain person-made you feel warm and energized? Choose to be happy.
60. Begin living a happy life today! Sometimes all it takes is a smile. When you’re happy, you see the world differently. You enable others to be happy. Now, we can teach you how to lead yourself towards happiness.
61. Happiness is a state of mind that we all strive to achieve. You deserve something great, something worth your time, effort, and energy. We will help you find that.
62. The sun shines, and the rain falls. Whether it’s a sunny day or snowing outside, you should never let the rain keep you from getting where you need to go or doing what you want to do.
63. Happiness is a state of mind. Happiness doesn’t have to come from outside factors but rather from within. With a positive outlook, there’s always something to be thankful for.
64. Happiness isn’t something you find. It’s something you create. When you can see the sun, you know that it’s out there and that it’s shining. And when you’re feeling down, nothing brightens your day like the sun.
65. A happy and content mind is a wonderful thing to have. And if you live a life that lets you enjoy these feelings, you must be doing something right.
66. Rain needn’t be a damper on your day when you’ve got this handy solution. When you’re happy, the world looks and feels different. We want you to know how to lead yourself towards happiness.
67. We help you find happiness in the little things around you. Be it a warm morning or a cup of coffee; we’re here to capture that unique daily emotion.
68. Happiness doesn’t come from chance. It comes from the attitude you bring to your life. It’s passion; it’s relationships. It’s finding the potential in everything.
69. The weather doesn’t have to be perfect to end up in the perfect place. Just make sure you have the right gear, and you can go just about anywhere.
70. The rain is falling, but that shouldn’t be a problem for you anymore.
71. Don’t let a little rain get in the way of your fun. Just remember, when the weather is bad, sometimes you just have to find a little fun out there.
72. Don’t overlook the power of sunlight. It may shine bright, but it is so much more than just a pretty face.
73. Sunshine powers the entire Earth. It drives weather systems, biological cycles, and the water cycle, making Earth habitable for human life. In fact, without sunshine, we wouldn’t be alive.
74. We were all taught the best things in life are free. It’s no surprise, then, that some of the greatest things in life can be found right above our heads.
75. There are many people out there who tell you to be happy. But the truth is, happiness isn’t a mystery — it’s a skill.
76. Happiness is a decision we make, a path we follow. It’s what we do when we choose to be happy.
77. You play a central role in your own life, and your attitude greatly influences how the world responds to you.
78. Don’t let the rain ruin your picnic or day spent outside— get out there and live your life; pursue your dreams because after the rain comes sunshine.
79. Happiness doesn’t always come when we expect it. Sometimes you need to bring that happiness to yourself.
80. No matter your plans, there’s no reason to let an unexpected downpour put a damper on them.
81. No matter what the weather does, now you can confidently complete your hike, bike ride, or rock climbing outing.
82. When the odds are against you and the world is clouded, it’s time to shine like a sun. You can do this by painting your thoughts into a masterpiece or acting on a great idea. And don’t forget to share them! Now, let’s see what else the day has in store for you.
83. Sometimes, the weather has the power to ruin our day. Perhaps you’ve had a rough morning or require some motivation. With a simple tap, you can melt away the clouds and get back on track.
84. Developing and maintaining a positive, optimistic outlook is essential to living an abundant life. The possibility of having a positive attitude comes with the ability to change how you perceive your life.
85. No matter your plans, there’s no reason to let an unexpected downpour put a damper on them. Our family of products is there for you, whether you’re headed to a baseball game or a business conference.
86. The main ingredient to feeling happy is improving how you think.
87. Happiness is a state of mind that we all strive to achieve. It can be the hardest feeling to come by when times are rough.
88. Stormproof your day! Why let a little rain spoil your plans. Keep your phone safe, dry, and ready to go.
89. As far as the eye can see, known only by those who live in it, the sun is a source of life––bringing health and happiness. The sun delivers light, warmth, and life to all that exists in it.
90. The path towards happiness comes in unexpected moments, and when you realize them, you’ll know where to go next.
91. Happiness doesn’t wait for you to find it. It has already been heading your way – now it’s up to you to accept its invitation.
92. Don’t be afraid to reach for the stars and create a change that positively affects you.
93. As the clouds roll in and your world seems to get darker, remember that you are strong enough to overcome anything. You’re ready to be a better person because of what you’ve achieved in the past.
94. The clouds in your life may seem overwhelming, and you think that life is never going to be good again. But keep living and enjoying what little life you have because it will make you happy one day.
95. You may not realize it now, but this pain you’re feeling is the process of a seed being planted into your heart that one day soon will grow into an oak tree whose roots grow even deeper than the pain itself. It’s there for you to use as a swing upon which to sit and relax in the shade when you are too tired to take another step forward
96. Keep going; things will get better… it may not happen today or tomorrow, but through practice and determination, we can overcome any obstacle in our way!
97. Those that see the world as a closed circuit and believe this to be absolute truth are missing a much greater picture of how our lives intersect with the lives of others every day.
98. Remember that even when things take a turn for the worst, there is always a flicker of light, just waiting to be found.
99. When it seems like you’re completely lost, you can still find a way out of this situation.
100. No matter how long it rains, the joy is always that the sun will shine again.
The best way to get over sadness is to turn to someone who can inspire us. Who knows, we might just start feeling better about ourselves and life in general. This is exactly why you should see these after rain comes sunshine quotes. Rather than wallow in self-pity, it’s time to remember that no matter how tired and emotionally drained you are, there is always a light at the end of the dark tunnel.
Leave a Reply