Everybody wants to be happy in life. When talking about happiness, we are not only referring to the amount of money we have but also to how our life is going so far. Sometimes, no matter how much we have, or how good things seem to go in our lives, we just experience unhappiness.
Sometimes, we belittle ourselves to believe that we are not good enough to be happy. We keep telling ourselves that only bad things happen to us and keep refusing happiness. Is it really possible to be happy?
A happy person is a successful person and a successful person is usually surrounded by happy people. We can be happy by simply allowing ourselves to be happy. There are no shortcuts for becoming a positive person and happier in our daily lives. Happiness does not come from what we achieve, but from who we are as human beings and how we interact with others.
To get motivated to always be happy, here is a collection of quotes on allow yourself to be happy. Hopefully, reading these quotes would adjust the mindset and allow happiness. You can copy and send it to others as well.
There is a moment in life when you just have to let go, accept who you are, and be happy with all the things that make you different. Allowing yourself to be happy is extending how long you can live.
1. Sometimes, we are too hard on ourselves. If you want to fill your life with happiness and joy, stop beating yourself up and allow yourself to be happy!
2. Allow yourself to be happy. Allow the possibility of being happier than you’ve ever been, with no reason at all.
3. Don’t be afraid to smile big, life is short and not nearly as serious as it seems. Be happy always.
4. Your happiness is your responsibility. The way you are right now, that’s all you have control over. Be happy always.
5. Happiness is within you. It comes from within. It’s not always easy to realize that, but once you do, you can put yourself on the path to happiness.
6. Life is short and can be boring, smile while you still have it, allow yourself to be happy always.
7. The first step to getting the things you want out of life is to be happy.
8. The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage. Allow yourself to be happy always.
9. You can allow yourself to be happy and remain positive no matter how long it takes.
10. Allow yourself to be happy, not just when everything is perfect but also when things fall apart.
11. Allow yourself to feel happy by just being you. It doesn’t cost much.
12. Happiness is the result of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even yell at it.
13. If you’re not happy with where you are right now, imagine yourself in the future. Allow yourself to be happy in that place.
14. To be happy, you have to allow yourself to be. It pays to be happy.
15. You deserve to be happy, with yourself, with life. Allow yourself to be happy always.
16. Allow yourself to be happy. Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live. Feel the joy.
17. Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It only means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections. Allow yourself to be happy.
18. Allow yourself to be happier. It’s hard to be miserable when you’re happy.
19. Happy people are the ones who see good things happening in their life. Allow yourself to be happy.
20. The happiest people are not those getting more, but those learning to be satisfied with what they already have.
21. True happiness comes from laughing more than you cry. Allow yourself to be happy always.
22. Allow yourself to be happy. Create a life that feels good on the inside and not one that only looks good on the outside.
23. Allow yourself to be happy, it doesn’t make you weak, it makes you stronger.
24. Sometimes, your joy is the source of your smile. You should always keep the joy no matter what comes your way.
25. Once you realize how amazing you are, you will stop giving people the right to control your smile, your worth and your attitude. Always stay positive and happy.
26. Life is filled with happiness, sadness, tears and smiles. If you are not experiencing any of these, then you are not really alive.
27. Sometimes, your joy is the source of your smile. You should always keep the joy no matter what comes your way.
28. No matter what people say to you, words and ideas can change the world. Be happy always.
29. As your life changes, so will your priorities. Don’t resist them – it is a sign of maturity. Always be happy no matter what.
30. Allow yourself to be happy and speak your own truth. Speak life over yourself and watch how resilient you are.
31. Allowing yourself to be happy is the only way you can truly attract happiness into your life.
34. You have a right to a life that feels amazing and full of joy. Your happiness supports everything you do.
35. Happiness will come to you in some grand, wonderful moment.
36. The key to happiness is remaining focused on what you have, instead of what you don’t have.
37. Become a warrior of positivity. Be happy every time you get.
38. Allow yourself to be happy even in your darkest times. You deserve to smile.
39. Allow yourself to smile, there are many great things in the future holds.
40. You can’t be happy if you don’t allow yourself to be happy.
41. You are everything you need to be happy. Allow yourself to be happy always.
42. Life is better when you’re happy. Allow yourself to be happy.
43. The most important thing is to enjoy life and be happy, it’s all that matters.
44. Happy is not a destination. It’s a way of life. Allow yourself to be happy.
45. Happiness is like a hot coffee and cold sheets on a Sunday morning. Allow yourself to be happy always.
46. You have the permission to be happy. Allow yourself to be happy.
47. The power to be happy is in your hands, allow yourself to happiness.
48. Being happy is a choice. You can either choose to be happy or allow yourself to be sad. Life is too short.
49. You Deserve to be happy, don’t let anything steal your joy.
50. Don’t put the key to happiness in someone else’s pocket. Allow yourself to be happy.
51. You have the power to make your own happiness. Allow yourself to be happy.
52. How happy you are can determine how long you can live. Allow yourself to be happy.
53. Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
54. Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams. Allow yourself to be happy.
55. Don’t let the pains of life determine your joy. Allow yourself to be happy and have the best of life.
56. You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. Allow yourself to be happy.
57. You don’t have to live your life by anyone else’s standards. Do your own thing. Be happy.
58. You’re allowed to feel all types of emotions, even the bad ones. But, always make sure you allow yourself to be happy.
59. Be happy at the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more, not less.
60. You cannot protect yourself from sadness without allowing yourself happiness. The world will never be the same once you realize you deserve so much more.
When the tears come, and the heartbreak, feel it all. Because once you find happiness within yourself, once you feel joy, you’ll become even more resilient, and find the will to rise again from the pit of despair. Allow yourself to be happy.
61. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. Give yourself the chance to be happy.
62. Be happy for no reason, like a child. If you are happy for a reason, you’re in trouble, because that reason can be taken from you.
63. Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life. Allow yourself to be happy and get some life.
64. Be your own reason to smile. Everyone deserves moments of happiness.
65. Allow yourself to be happy no matter what life throws. Happiness is a decision.
66. It’s a choice. Stay safe, stay happy and do not allow life to determine your joy.
67. Happiness comes when you stop comparing yourself to other people. Allow yourself to be happy.
68. Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.
69. It’s beautiful to be happy. Allow yourself some happiness no matter what.
70. Give yourself the happiness you deserve, that’s all that matters in life.
71. Be happy for no reason, even if there are reasons to be sad.
72. Happiness comes when you believe in what you are doing, know what you are doing, and love what you are doing.
73. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
74. Allow yourself to be happy, with each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more successful and happier.
75. The secret to happiness is allowing yourself to be happy.
76. We should allow ourselves to be happy. That’s what we all want, and that’s part of enjoying being alive.
77. Let yourself be happy. You’ll be a better person for it.
78. When you give up being right all the time, you have more time to be happy.
79. Our happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response.
80. Be happy, be healthy, be you. Nothing is worth more than that.
81. There is nothing more beautiful than smiling through your tears and your smile will light up the world.
82. Book the time to slow down, breathe, enjoy life and allow some happiness.
83. Life’s most beautiful possibilities will happen to those who are happy and open-hearted.
84. If you can’t control the situations around you, you should be able to control your happiness. Allow yourself to be happy.
85. Allow yourself to be happy, it will not solve all life’s problems but will help.
86. Allowing yourself to be happy and start to live your best life. No one can do that for you.
87. One way to live life is to allow yourself some happiness no matter what it throws.
88. You are where you are supposed to be right now. The next step is up to you. Start a dialogue with your heart and allow yourself to be happy.
89. Happiness is an option. Choose it every day and allow yourself to be happy.
You are the only one who can allow yourself to be happy! If anyone else tells you that they can make you happy, stay away from them. You are the only one who has control over your happiness.
90. Keep your head up and make those decisions that will let you live the life you want and always be happy.
91. It doesn’t matter where you are. There’s something to make you happy. Start looking.
92. Happiness cannot be travelled to, owned, earned, or worn. Happiness is the experience of living with love in your heart. Allow yourself to be happy
93. The happiest people do not have the best of everything. They only make the best of everything they got.
94. Work hard and be kind. Be you. Do work that matters. Be huge. And above all, be happy.
95. Focus on the things that matter to you, let go of what doesn’t, smile and laugh more.
96. No matter where you are in life, there’s a sparkle of joy to be found.
97. Laugh at yourself and with others. Never take life or yourself too seriously. Smile often and be kind to strangers.
98. You’re the owner of your happiness, remember that.
99. We’re all made to be happy and as long as you are laughing or smiling, You got it in the bag.
100. Be happy in the moment you are in. Happiness is a choice. So smile, even if it’s raining.
Happiness is not a goal in life- it’s an opportunity. It doesn’t happen all at once but rather occurs as a process. We can choose to work on our happiness at any time, in any place, regardless of our circumstances.
Only we can decide whether we will choose to make a major effort required to increase our happiness or not. With the quotes here, you can get motivated or motivate others to be happy.
Leave a Reply