Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair.
One thing that is definitely worth making a note about is “words”, especially the words that come out of one’s mouth because instead of improving your life, it may cause you grief.
Words have power, they are powerful on their own and they can be more powerful when they are supported by other factors. It is easy to say something and not realize the consequences your words may cause, especially when it comes from something said in anger or frustration.
We all make mistakes, but some mistakes may hurt us and hurt others. Therefore, we should be careful with our words because they can have a long-lasting effect. Below are be careful of your words quotes that will help you to choose your word wisely. Enjoy!
No one appreciates words that are spoken in anger. Let the dust settle and then think clearly and carefully before saying something you might regret later. Words spoken in anger can scar a relationship forever, so be careful with your words.
1. Just be careful with your words. Once they are said, they can be only forgiven, not forgotten.
2. The tongue has no bones, but is strong enough to break a heart. So be careful with your words.
3. Choose your words carefully. They are powerful because they can hurt or heal.
4. A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over.
5. Your tongue is always in your control so watch what you say and never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true.
6. Careless words pierce like a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.
7. Be careful about what you say. Words are free but their consequences are too costly.
8. Keep your words sweet, because you never know when you may need to eat them.
9. Words are like swords, if you use them carelessly they can cause a great deal of harm.
10. Choose your words wisely and don’t be afraid to share them. The world needs to hear what you have to say.
11. Your words have power. Choose them wisely. Be careful how you speak to yourself and how you speak about your life.
12. Be careful what you say. Words do not only describe reality. Words create reality
13. We all know that words can not only hurt us, but they can also uplift us. Words are powerful and they should be used with care.
14. The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter — it’s the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning.
15. A careless word may kindle strife; a cruel word may wreck a life; a timely word may level stress; a loving word may heal and bless. Be careful with your words.
16. Be careful about your words. Remember, You can’t take them back. Only God can heal people’s hearts after they have been broken.
17. We need to be more thoughtful and diligent in choosing our words, because our words have the power to change lives.
18. Your words matter–be wise in how you use them.
19. The words of the tongue should have three gatekeepers: Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?
20. If you knew how powerful your words were, you would never allow yourself to speak badly again.
21. Life and death are in the power of the tongue. Words are a reflection of what’s in our hearts.
22. Be careful when you speak. Your words become your actions
23. Be careful of your thoughts, they may become words at any moment.
24. It is better to regret nothing than to regret the things we have done and said.
25. A man’s true character comes out when he’s drunk. Our true colors come out when we talk carelessly. I hope our words don’t hurt or offend anyone.
26. Actions may show a man’s character, but words will always reveal his heart.
27. Words and thoughts spoken in anger always hurt someone else and often says more about the speaker than the person being talked about.
28. “It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt.”
29. You can never take back something that you said so be careful with your words. Once they are said, they can be only forgiven, not forgotten.
30. Never say anything about someone that you wouldn’t want said about you.
31. Don’t be so quick to judge people with your words. There is more to them than what meets the eye.
32. If your mouth is bigger than your heart, you’re gonna have problems you don’t want.
33. Watch what you are saying! Those “little things” you are laughing at now can become big things that hurt others later on down the road.
34. The right word may be effective, but no word was ever as effective as a rightly timed word.
35. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble.
36. Words are free. It’s how you use them that may cost you.
37. Words are powerful; they are containers for power. You can empower your life or victimize it by the words you use every day.
38. If you are careless with your words they might wound someone beyond repair. But if you use your words wisely you can bring healing.
39. Some people’s carelessness with words tears apart their friendships and even destroys their reputation. Others know how to use just the right word at exactly the right time to make things better for everyone.
40. Those who control their tongue will have a long life; opening your mouth can ruin everything.
41. Our words are a reflection of our thoughts, our beliefs and our intentions.
42. Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world. So you better watch what you say.
43. Be wise with your words because they influence a great deal.
44. A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.
45. Never use your tongue for wrong because it can make you a slave, forcing you to pay for your ransom and it can ruin your life.
46. Let your words lift others up and not tear them down. Words can be used to build or destroy. It is up to you how you use them.
47. Speak only good of others, and you will never have to speak of yourself.
48. A single word can change the course of a life.
49. Be careful, words are our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it.
50. All of our words may be trivial, but they count for something. An accumulation of trivialities may lead to a false conclusion or to the neglect of something important.
51. Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.
52. If you can’t say something nice, don’t say nothing at all.
53. Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind. Be careful how you use them.
54. Words are a powerful thing. They can hurt. They can heal. They can love. They can destroy. Choose yours wisely.
55. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble.
56. Keep your words soft and tender because tomorrow you may have to eat them.
57. Take care of your words. Be very mindful before you utter them. Once spoken, they can only be forgiven, never forgotten.
58. Words are powerful weapons. They can be as life-giving as rain or as deadly as a knife.
59. The tongue is the strongest muscle in the body. It can express love and it can make someone feel like a million dollars or like nothing at all.
60. We have to be careful with what we say because our words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another.
61. A careless word may kindle strife, but a careful word is the spark that lights the bonfire of thought.
62. A good word and a kind look can work wonders and accomplish miracles.
63. Remember to use your words carefully. Words have tremendous power.
64. Your words are the paintbrushes of the soul: they create, they destroy, they reveal, they conceal.
65. What you say and what you do are two different things. Saying something and doing it are two different things. Words are cheap, so be careful with your words.
66. If you have nothing positive to say, don’t say anything at all.
67. Think twice before you speak and then think again.
68. Your words have power. When you speak, you create your own reality. So be careful what words you use.
69. Every word we utter perpetuates the legend of our limitations
70. The tongue is like a sharp knife, it kills without drawing blood.
71. A single word can give birth to life or death, creation or destruction, love or hatred, peace or war.
72. Words are seeds that do more than blow in the wind-they grow.
73. Every word we utter is a clue to our character. We must be careful about what we say, because every word comes back to us.
74. Words are like eggs dropped from great heights; you can no more call them back than ignore the mess they leave when they fall.
75. Your words can either be a source of comfort and encouragement or a source of pain and discouragement to others. Choose your words wisely.
76. Being careful with your words means speaking with kindness and tactfulness instead of anger or spitefulness.
77. You need to be more careful with the words you use because they are like bullets. Once they leave the gun, you can’t take them back.
78. Words have power. Words are power. Words could be your power also.
79. There is no greater power in the world than the power of spoken words.
80. Words are not just a language. They are the most powerful drug used by mankind. Use yours wisely.
81. An unkind word may wreck a life. Be careful what you say.
82. It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.
83. Before you speak, ask yourself: Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary? Does it improve on the silence?
84. A word spoken at the right time is like gold apples in silver settings. Be careful of what comes out of your mouth.
85. Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
86. Thoughtful silence is more powerful than meaningless words.
87. Speak clearly, if you speak at all; carve every word before you let it fall.
88. Be careful about what you say. Your words are powerful; they can build people up or tear them down. Choose them with wisdom and speak them with love.
89. Your words are so powerful that they can change the atmosphere around you and even create a new reality! Be careful of how you use them!
90. When you are angry or frustrated, what comes out? Whatever it is, it’s a good indication of what you’re made of.
91. Be careful with your words. When you speak them, they are the only things that will exist forever.
92. Words hurt more than anything else can because they last. A bruise fades away but the words someone says, stay in your head forever.
93. You can change your world by changing your words… Remember, death and life are in the power of the tongue.
94. Words are powerful and have the ability to inspire, motivate, and influence others.
95. Words are powerful. They can make or break a person’s day. They can uplift or wound. And they are something that we should be very careful with.
96. The words you say can either hurt or heal. It’s your choice which one it will be. CHOOSE WISELY!
97. Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another.
98. Being careful with your words is one way to make sure you don’t hurt somebody’s feelings.
99. People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how your words made them feel.
100. Speak only if it improves upon the silence.
101. Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world. Be careful of what you say.
102. A good word is an easy obligation; but not to speak ill requires only our silence; which costs us nothing
103. Every word we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill.
104. All our words are but crumbs that fall down from the feast of the mind and they are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind.
105. Watch what you say to people because for every word that comes out of your mouth is an action and behind action there is a reaction! So watch what you say and do to others because it will come back to you in the end!
106. Your word are a reflection of who you are . You will never speak anything but what you are.
107. Just because something is true doesn’t make it right. Watch what you say and watch how you say it.
Being careful with your words is not just a good idea, it is essential to living happily in our world. If we do not take the time to think before we speak and teach our children to do the same, we will live in a society of strife and stress.
What you say matters, it is what you leave behind as your legacy so make it count every day. Be careful with your words quotes teach us about how to watch what we say because words are powerful.
If this post was helpful, leave a comment in the comment section below, and do not forget to share it with your network. Thank you.
Leave a Reply