There are times in life when you’re going to have to do things you don’t want to do. You have to go out there and get it, even when you don’t feel like it because the performance of your life is not based on what happens to you. It’s based on how you respond to it rightly.
Truly, doing the right thing is not always easy. It takes a lot of guts to do what’s right when it seems easier to turn away and go with the flow. But you can’t grow as a person if you don’t make choices for yourself, and sometimes making those choices means standing alone in a crowd.
Being able to stand up for your own beliefs is important because it shows that you know what you believe in and that you are willing to fight for it. If you don’t stand up for your beliefs, who will?
When it’s time to do the right thing, you’re going to have to be strong. That means making sacrifices, being selfless, and stepping outside of your comfort zone. If you don’t have the strength or courage to do the right thing in tough situations, then you won’t be prepared when the going gets tough.
Doing the right thing is a great way to build character and establish yourself as someone with integrity. When people know they can trust you, they are more likely to want to be around you. People who aren’t afraid of doing what’s right sometimes stand out from everyone else because they’re not afraid of hard work and dedication.
Right here are nice doing the right thing is not always easy quotes you can apply in your everyday life.
To truly impact people, you will need the courage to do things the hard way even though doing it is not always an easy thing. That’s when you need the most self-discipline and patience.
1. Being right is not enough. Doing right is hard work. Doing the right thing is not always easy or fun, but it is usually rewarded
2. There are times when doing the right thing isn’t easy at all and you may have to face opposition, criticism, and sometimes even ridicule for your decision.
3. A man does what he must – in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures – and that is the basis of all human morality.
4. Doing the right thing isn’t always easy. It often feels like the road is less travelled. But in the end, I believe it will make all the difference.
5. You want to do the right thing, but sometimes you just can’t figure out what the right thing is. It’s because doing the right thing is not always easy, but it is always right.
6. I feel that doing the right thing and living with integrity doesn’t have to be hard because I believe with all my heart that we were born to live a life full of love, joy, and success.
7. There are many things that can pull us off-centre. Doing the right thing becomes much more difficult when outside influences come into play.
8. The right thing can be hard because it involves doing what is good for the long term rather than what gives us immediate pleasure or satisfaction.
9. Doing the right thing isn’t always easy. It often feels like the road is less travelled. But in the end, I believe it will make all the difference.
10. The right thing can be hard because other people don’t want us to do it; they want us to compromise our values and go along with their plans and ideas instead.
11. Doing what’s right can be tough, but it’s always important. Even in the simplest everyday decisions.
12. Doing the right thing is a whole lot easier than doing the wrong thing. And when you do the right thing, it’s usually harder on you than on anyone else.
13. Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best.
14. It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation
15. Doing the right thing is not always easy or fun, but it is usually rewarded. This is a good lesson for anyone who takes the easy way out.
16. The right thing is what you do when nobody’s looking. The wrong thing is what you do when everybody’s looking.
17. At the end of the day, I want to look at myself in the mirror and say that I did the right thing, even though it wasn’t easy.
18. It is easy to do the right thing. The hard part is doing it when no one is looking. Doing the right thing is not always rewarded and it may not be fun, but it is always worth the effort.
19. Don’t take the easy way out. Be honest and do the right thing. Even if it takes courage, you will be rewarded in the end.
20. If you make the choice to do the right thing, you will always win in the end. Even if it is not easy or fun, it is usually worth it.
21. Do the right thing. It may not be easy, but it’s always worth it in the end.
22. It’s hard to do the right thing sometimes. It may feel like a struggle or an awkward position to be in. But by doing the right thing, you set yourself up for success. Remember in life there are no shortcuts.
23. If you really want to pursue success, you have to make sacrifices. I don’t know a single successful person who has not made big sacrifices in life.
24. It may not be the easy thing to do, but doing the right thing is often rewarded. It may take time and dedication, but you can trust that a positive outcome awaits.
25. Life is full of choices, both good and bad. Most people, when faced with a tough choice, will give in to their most basic desires and instincts. But doing the right thing is almost always rewarded. When you stand up for your convictions, even if it’s not easy, you feel like a winner.
26. Life is filled with opportunities to be an “adult.” It’s easy to take the path of least resistance, but that’s rarely rewarding. Take chances and do hard things
27. If you do the right thing and stay true to yourself, success will find you.
28. Do the right thing. Build with integrity. The harder path is rarely the wrong one. If a situation seems too good to be true, there’s usually a reason why.
29. Difficult situations are oftentimes made easier by putting in the hard work now.
30. There’s an old saying that you reap what you sow. When you do the right thing, despite the odds, the lesson will almost always be worth it in the end.
31. Sometimes, doing the right thing means going against the grain and taking the high road. It’s important to understand that doing the right thing is worth it in the long run.
32. You want everyone to like you. You want everything to be perfect. But life is hard and not perfect. There’s no use in doing things the easy way if it doesn’t make you a better person.
33. Nothing worthwhile is easy. If something seems too good to be true, it usually is. Inevitably, someone pays the price for a shortcut, and that price is usually both figurative and literal.
34. Don’t take the easy way out. Be a leader and make the right decisions.
35. Doing the right thing has its own rewards, but doing the wrong thing can lead to serious consequences.
36. When you’re ready to make a difference in your world, just remember that courage and honesty are always rewarded.
37. Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.
38. A strong person is not one who doesn’t cry. A strong person is one who cries and sheds tears for a moment, then gets up and fights again.
39. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
40. It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and then do your best even if it is not easy.
41. We may not be ready for the responsibility, but we must do it anyway. It’s called leadership.
42. We all want to live life on our own terms and do what we want when we want to, but that is not always possible. Doing the right thing is not always easy, but it’s worth it.
43. Doing the right thing isn’t always easy. But it’s easier than living with yourself if you don’t do it.
44. Doing the right thing is not always easier than doing the wrong thing. And if you do the right thing, you can be assured that you’ll be taken care of.
45. Do what is right, not what is easy nor what is popular.
46. It may not be easy to stand up for yourself, but in the end, it’s always worth it.
47. It may be hard, but it’s worth it. Helping others and making a difference feels amazing.
48. The lesson here is clear: the right thing to do is not always easy. Sometimes it’s difficult because it means being uncomfortable and having to fight against unchallenged beliefs and behaviours.
49. Life is tough and sometimes making a difficult decision feels like an impossible task. There are so many things outside of our control that distract us as we convince ourselves that doing the right thing is too hard.
50. It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve, and bad things are very easy to get.
51. Sometimes doing the right thing is not easy – but it’s always worth it. If you remember that when you’re faced with a decision, even if it’s difficult, it could change your life.
52. Doing the right thing isn’t always easy, but it’s one of the things that makes us human.
53. Success is the best revenge. It’s not the easy thing to do but always do the right thing, it’s worth it
54. The right thing is not always the easy thing, but it’s worth doing.
55. If you want to feel good about yourself, just remember that doing the right thing is not always easy but it’s always worth it.
56. The right thing can be hard. But it’s always worth it. Wisdom is learning to see that the hard way does lead to your greatest good.
57. Everyone wants to do the right thing, but sometimes they don’t because it’s hard. And they regret it later in life.
58. Doing the right thing is not always easy to do. It’s worth it though. When you do what’s right, you sleep better at night because you know that you are on the side of the angels.
59. As you grow, so does the complexity of your decisions. Doing the right thing is not always easy but it is always worth it.
60. Wrong is wrong. It’s about integrity, it’s about doing the right thing even when you’re not getting paid for it.
61. Doing the right thing is not always easy. Doing what’s easy is almost never right.
62. Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
63. Sometimes doing the right thing is hard. Especially if no one else is doing it.
64. There is a fierce grace in doing what is right, and that makes us brave.
65. Being good at what you do is not enough, you also have to do good.
66. When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.
67. To help yourself, you must be yourself. Be the best that you can be. When you make a mistake, learn from it, pick yourself up and move on.
68. Never give up on something you really want. It’s difficult to wait. But worse to regret.
69. Doing the right thing is not always easy—but we believe it’s always worth it. It’s who we are and what you deserve.
70. We believe in doing the right thing, even when it’s not easy. Good values never go out of style.
71. I believe that doing the right thing is much easier than doing the wrong thing. And if you’re choosing between a difficult decision and an easy one, choose the difficult decision. It’s always worth it to do the right thing.
72. The definition of persistence is doing what’s right but it’s easy, keeping your eye on the goal.
73. Our commitment to doing the right thing is based on our core value that all people should be treated with dignity, humanity, and respect.
74. If you are going to do something in life, you have to go all the way. You have to give it you’re all. You have to do it right.
75. Doing the right thing is not always easy, but it’s the only thing to do for me.
76. Doing the right thing is something that will most likely make you feel good, even when it may be hard to do.
77. Do the right thing even when no one is watching. Do it because it is right.
78. By doing the right thing, you will be a better person. You will feel good, and others will admire you. It may not be easy, but it’s worth it in the end.
79. The feeling of doing the right thing is one that makes you feel good and makes the world better.
80. Doing the right thing can be hard and sometimes frightening, but when you do it, it feels good.
81. Doing what’s right will help you feel better about yourself. Being true to who you are and doing the honourable thing is something that will help you sleep soundly at night.
82. It’s not easy doing the right thing. But only if we embrace the difficult moments that make us human can we grow our strength and appreciate our lives.
83. You already know the “right” thing to do. You know that you should be accountable, you should treat everyone respectfully, and you should speak up when something seems wrong. So why not just do it?
84. Even when it may be hard to do, doing the right thing is something that will most likely make you feel good.
85. Always do the right thing, even when it is hard. Doing the right thing gives you a sense of pride and achievement.
86. Hard times may hit and you may be blind to the light at the end of the tunnel, but it’s important to know that doing the right thing will leave you feeling good.
87. At some point, every one of us will face the challenge of doing what is right, even when it may be difficult.
88. Do the right thing, even when others may disagree with you.
89. Doing the right thing can be hard to do. But when you do it, you’ll feel great on the inside.
90. When you do the right thing, your heart will swell with a sense of accomplishment and fulfilment, even if you’ve had to make a sacrifice.
91. Doing the right thing is the most powerful way to live a life you can truly feel proud of. Don’t settle for anything less than you know you deserve in life.
92. When it’s hard to do the right thing, let your heart be your guide.
93. You can do whatever you decide you do, regardless of your challenges. By doing the right thing you can change the world.
94. When you can, remember to do good things for yourself and others. Doing good makes you feel better, and it helps others as well.
95. Because doing the right thing is never easy. It’s not just overcoming fear, it’s also having a sense of self
96. Being honest and doing the right thing may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.
97. Sometimes you make the right choice, sometimes you make the choice right.
98. People who achieve great things often have to overcome fear in the process, but that’s not everything. They also have a real sense of self and use their own unique skills and experiences to influence the world around them.
99. Courage is doing the right thing when it’s the hardest thing to do. It’s inspiring others and having the strength and conviction in your values.
100. It’s never easy to do the right thing. But it’s always important to do what you believe is right.
Doing the right thing is not always easy, but it is worth it in the end. We could all use a little discipline and direction sometimes, so I hope that reading these doing the right thing is not always easy quotes helps to push you towards doing something positive in your life. Even if it’s just a small step, every bit matters. So what are you waiting for? Go put these quotes into action and let us know how they went in the comment section!
We hope that the quotes above will inspire you to do the right thing in your own life, and we hope they will continue to serve as a positive influence on your decisions. Whatever difficulties or troubles you may be facing, don’t give up! You have the tools and the ability to stand up for yourself and do what’s right, and we hope you find the courage to do just that.
Be the first to comment