Many of us never planned to be addicted to many things we find ourselves addicted to, it might have been some hereditary affinity or a habit that grew out of sincere unguided interest, but most times our addictions get stronger than us and we are at their calling, the addictions calls the shot for us at any point in time, this is really big trouble.
The good news is that you can be free, you can be liberated, it is not a promise you would instantly be free, but if you give in to the process faithfully, you would be free.
There are two main reasons why we find ourselves addicted to things we know are hurting us, there is something in them that we appreciate more than its disadvantages, or there is a lack of other options for us, no matter how bad the addiction is, as long as we are dealing with something we have a hobby in or is connected to a part of us or our personality, or something we are fond of.
It’s big trouble when you realized that you let your life be controlled by your addictions, it’s really painful when you find out how much of your precious time was wasted by following your addictions.
These Inspirational quotes about recovery From addiction have been compiled with the best interest of the reader in mind with no other reason than to make you see that you can be free, please read through to the end and you would be glad you did.
You can win the struggle against the addiction, just start by getting addicted to taking positive thoughts and you would be armed to break free from that bad habit. You can be someone who is addiction free.
1. If you’re struggling with addiction, keep going. You’re strong enough to overcome anything.
2. Never give up on your life, even if you suffer from pain, your addictions can stick to you as close as your skin, and yanking it off can be as painful as yanking off your skin, but you can win the battle against your addictions.
3. Addictions can stick to you as close as your skin and yanking it off can be as painful as yanking off your skin. But never give up on your life, no matter how painful it might be – you only need one hard push and you can win the battle against your addictions.
4. Never abandon your life, even if you are stained with pain. Like a second skin, addictions can sometimes feel like the only comfort you know. But you can win the battle against addiction
5. If your life is in shambles and you feel defeated by your addictions, it can seem impossible to pick yourself up and fight back. But no matter how bad things get, there is always hope for a better future.
6. You have what it takes to overcome your addictions. Take the first step by admitting you are ready to change. Ask for help and focus on your goals.
7. If someone with a debilitating addiction can overcome it and go on to accomplish great things, so can you.
8. Never give up hope on overcoming your addictions, even in the face of obstacles, fear, and pain. Remember that all good things take time to grow, and your recovery is no different.
9. Never give up hope that you can recover from your addictions, even when faced with fear, pain, and obstacles. Remember that all good things take time to grow and your recovery is no different.
10. Even though you may not see the results immediately, keep working hard at overcoming your addiction. Remember that good thing takes time!
11. When you’re facing an addiction, it can feel overwhelming. Don’t become discouraged. Your recovery is a gift that will grow and change your life in the best ways possible.
12. Today, you are on the right path to recovery. Stay strong, hope for the best, and always let go of fears. I believe you can make it happen.
13. While things might look like they’re never going to get better, there are many reasons for hope if you give them a chance. With some time, recovery can lead to a happier and healthier life.
14. Nourish your desire to succeed with a tenacious attitude and a commitment to keep going no matter what comes your way. You have the power inside of you to master your mind, overcome your addictions, and create a happy, healthy life for yourself.
15. Don’t be afraid to put your past behind you and start something new. Never lose hope, even when you feel scared or life gets hard.
16. Hope is a powerful emotion. It can get you through the worst times and push you to do your best. Hope will never let you down.
17. Even when you feel like everyone and everything is against you, there is always hope for a brighter tomorrow.
18. You are stronger than you know. Always believe in yourself, and let that be your guide. You can do it.
19. Hope is a beautiful thing. Born from the desire to attain a goal and surety of possibility, it’s one of the most powerful emotions in existence. And it could save your life.
20. You can be sober. I know this is hard to believe because it’s ancient history for me. But you can be sober. You don’t have to live your life drunk and high, filled with shame and despair over your failures and addictions.
21. What if I told you that you could be sober? For me, it’s ancient history. I’ve been free from my addictions for years. I can’t imagine living a life filled with shame, despair, and addiction ever again. It doesn’t have to be your life forever, either. You don’t have to drink or use it every day.
22. You can be sober. I want you to know that you can conquer your addictions and live a beautiful life—a life free from addiction, free from shame, free from despair.
23. You may find it hard to believe that you can be sober, but you can! Sitting here today with my years of sobriety and feeling very excited and grateful, I couldn’t imagine living any other way than to be sober. It’s taken a long time to get here and along the way, there have been many failures, however, each failure has made me stronger.
24. I have been where you are now. But I am proof of the fact: You can be sober. If you leave your addiction behind, you will find a new life of joy and happiness.
25. I didn’t know if it was possible for me to remain sober, but I did. It’s ancient history for me now, and I believe you can also beat your addictions. You can live a happier, healthier life.
26. You can be sober. Even if it doesn’t seem likely that you will ever quit now, I promise you that you can and will be sober. Give it time, try your best and never give up.
27. I was sober from alcohol and drugs for more than four years. I stumbled repeatedly and fell face first, but I got up again and again. You can get sober and maintain your sobriety even if you struggle right now.
28. If you do what I say, and follow my instructions to the letter, you will get sober.
29. Life without alcohol doesn’t have to be boring. You can stop drinking and feel better about yourself, your life, and your health.
30. Do you feel like you’re stuck in a cycle of guilt and despair? I know how you feel. But it’s not your fault. We’re living in an age of instant gratification.
31. I know, because I’ve been there. I made it through, and by the end of this page, you will see that you can, too.
32. If you fall, get up and try again. Failure only has the power to break you down if you let it. Fall seven times and stand up eight.
33. Push. You’ll thank yourself later
34. You are a soul with a body. You are not a body with a soul.
35. The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.
Don’t give in to the war against depression nor should you settle for defeat to the ravaging effect of drugs and alcohol in you, you can be sober for now, but ensure you are in a good cause to be free from your addictions
36. If you’re in recovery, drunk people and alcohol commercials can be very triggering. You aren’t alone.
37. You are so much stronger than alcohol or any of your addictions and you deserve to live your life without substances.
38. Keep up the good work and remember, you’re not alone in this fight against addiction. The road to recovery is a long journey, but the best way to get through it is by taking each day at a time.
39. You’re not alone in this fight against addiction. The road to recovery is a long journey, but the best way to get through it is by taking each day at a time. Keep up the good work!
40. Keep up the good work and remember, you’re not alone in this fight against addiction. You might feel down at times, but the important thing you can do is focus on moving forward and taking it one day at a time.
41. The road to recovery is a long journey, but you will come out of it a stronger person. Keep up the good work and remember that you are not alone in this fight against addiction.
42. You can do this! Remember, you’re not alone in this fight against addiction. You’re on the right track, take it one day at a time and keep working hard.
43. Keep up the good work. It may seem like a long, hard road to recovery. Remember all journeys start with a single step, so keep pushing one day at a time.
44. Keep in mind that the more you practice, the better you will be able to resist urges. Remember, you’re not alone. Keep up the good work!
45. If you’re struggling with addiction, I believe in you. You are stronger than you think you are, and you can beat this.
46. You can fight addiction. Each day of recovery is one step closer to a healthier life.
47. Every morning, you get up to fight. You’re a soldier in a battle for sobriety, and every day is a small victory. Some days you win, some days you lose. But every day you get up and try again. You’ve got this!
48. It may be hard, but you can do it. Don’t be afraid to ask friends and family for support. Your journey has begun.
49. The courage you need to take the first step will be there every step of the way. You’ve got this.
50. You can do it. One day at a time, one step at a time, one breath at a time.
51. I am strong, I am kind and I am worthy.
52. Day by day, moment by moment. Celebrate each other and celebrate every victory.
53. Stay strong, the day will never be perfect but you are getting stronger each day.
54. Here’s to braving the toughest of storms, and fighting the war of sobriety, you can be sure you would end up a grave person, weighty with strong substances.
55. Don’t be afraid to push past your comfort zone—in grooming, style, and in life. Always Keep on Growing.
Words of Encouragement for Someone in Rehab
You are in rehab not to make you feel bad, but it is an opportunity for you to get free from your addictions under the watch of specialists who are trained to care for you, embrace this opportunity and you would be glad you did.
56. We believe you can and you will break free from the wall of Rehab
57. A rehab addict doesn’t be a drug addict always keep in mind that rehabilitation gets you out of addiction if you would go through the process properly.
58. Don’t be a drug addict. Always keep in mind that if you go through the process properly, rehabilitation gets you out of addiction.
59. Are you a drug addict? Worry no more! Rehabilitation can help you overcome your addiction if you will follow the process properly.
60. You don’t have to be a drug addict. You can go through rehabilitation and get out of this addiction. If you do it right, it will work.
61. Rehab addict helps you in breaking away from drug addiction, it is a process as soon as it ends you will have a new life.
62. Don’t let yourself be stuck in being a drug addict, and do the right thing: go through proper rehabilitation.
63. Rehabilitation can help you to get through drug addiction if you do it the right way. Rehab will guide you on the way to a better life.
64. If you have a problem with drugs, don’t despair! Get advice from the experts at Rehab Addict. Many people get clean and sober every day. You can too.
65. Rehab programs can help you achieve a full and lasting recovery from drug or alcohol addiction.
66. There is hope. You have the strength and the ability to change your life if you really want to and go through the process of recovery.
67. Drug addiction can be cured. You can overcome it. We will help you cure your addiction and get you back to a life of sobriety.
68. Reaching out for help is a sign of strength, not weakness. The road to recovery is a long one, but you don’t have to do it alone.
69. You can talk to someone you trust, such as a friend, family member, health worker, or counsellor about the help and support that is available for you.
70. remember that addiction is a terrible sickness and it’s only the initial phase to get beyond your struggle with addictions
71. Just remember, the longer you stay clean and sober, the further away you are from your next drug of choice. You can do it!!!
72. Addiction can be overcome with the right help and treatment. Nothing’s impossible when you stand up again and fight back.
73. Addiction is a cunning thief, that attempts to steal your life through lying and manipulation. Recovery reminds you of the life you deserve to live
74. You will always feel free when you’re out of the valley of addiction, and rehab can be your best option to experience your freedom.
75. You will always feel great when you’re out of the valley of addiction and rehab can be your best option to experiencing what freedom feels like.
76. You will always feel free in rehab, and it’s your best option to experience your freedom.
77. A rehabilitation centre can be the ultimate place where you can get the opportunity to live your life without addiction and worry.
78. You can feel free when you recover from your addiction, and we are here to help you achieve it.
79. The rehab will help you build the strength and confidence to never let your addiction overcome you. It’s a big step towards freedom.
80. You deserve more. Rehab is your first step to a new start, and we will always be here with you to make sure you stick to your goals.
81. Your soon-to-be sober life is filled with opportunities — don’t let addiction stop you from enjoying it.
82. Ready to make a decision? Call us now, or use our online scheduler. Do it today and experience the freedom of living free from addiction.
83. There are so many ways you can change your life and discover the freedom of living a sober lifestyle. Experience a fresh start that will move you forward into a happier future.
84. You have one exit out of this situation and the time is now. Our experienced counsellors will be there for you along the way, helping you to reach your goal.
85. The goal is to break the cycle of physical addiction and stop using drugs or alcohol altogether.
86. If you can change your mind, you can change your life.
87. If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.
88. True freedom is impossible without a mind made free by discipline.
89. You’re not alone. There is hope, and there are people who care. Keep fighting.
90. Don’t let the past dictate who you are today. We are a product of our decisions, not our circumstances.
91. It doesn’t matter what you have been through. It’s how you’ve grown through it, and where you are going, that counts.
92. Your freedom is closer than you think, just be patient and stay strong through the rehab process
93. Don’t give up on things before you become free from them, fight and stay to the end.
94. You are not alone in your fight, you have an army of people fighting alongside you. Do not give in and surrender; have hope, be strong and be courageous.
95. Fight for that thing that makes you feel alive because without it we are mere reflections of the past.
96. Don’t be afraid of change. You may lose something good, but you’ll gain something better.
97. Every addict has a chance, to recover and stay healthy. Be patient, you’re on your way!
98. Your future is bright and your past is in the past. Breaking free, one day at a time.
99. We’re here to help you recover from addiction.
100. Nothing feels better than being sober
101. You may feel restless and uneasy, but this is a temporary phase. Keep going, you are almost there.
102. It hurts now, but one day this pain will be useful to you.
103. Distance yourself from negative people who try to lower your motivation and decrease your ambition. Create space for positive people to come into your life. Surround yourself with positive people.
104. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
105. The future depends on what you do today
106. There may be no excuse for laziness, but I’m still looking.
107. You don’t need to be perfect to inspire others. Let people get inspired by how you deal with your imperfections.
So if you wish to be free of addiction, then you need to take an inner journey that shows you the way, it is a process of being truthful to yourself and getting control over your daily living. This is a long process that needs time, nevertheless, the first step on this journey is the most important step…recognizing the issue at hand.
This step is crucial because when you really know what your challenge is, then it gives you solace and courage to press on instead of giving in today and tomorrow and days later… it’s time to take a stand for yourself! Please do well to share this post with anyone fighting through one addiction or the other, and let us know what you think in the comment section.
Leave a Reply