When a young person is in trouble, the first thing he or she needs to do is recognize that. Sometimes in spite of the help and guidance of concerned parents, teachers, and coaches, kids still need a wake-up call that it’s never too late to be an overcomer.
As humans, we can’t always control the circumstances that we are placed in or the people we are with, but we can control what we do. The teen years can be a difficult time for many young adults. As they try to find their way in the world, they often face social, academic, and other challenges that may leave them feeling isolated or misunderstood.
It can indeed be difficult to find words of inspiration when you’re going through tough times. When life’s problems seem overwhelming and there doesn’t seem to be a way out, sometimes all you need are some motivating words to help lift your spirits and give you the strength to persevere.
Here are some inspirational quotes for troubled youth. When you feel like giving up, read these words of inspiration to remind yourself that you have the strength within you to keep going.
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you truly want. You may be a young adult who is troubled and tired just remember, you are never too broken to be fixed or too lost to be found.
1. So often we get caught up in our daily struggles, it’s easy to forget that we have the opportunity to have a huge impact on the world by helping those around us. Every single day is an opportunity to do something great.
2. Struggles are like that. The moment you get through one, one more will come up to break you down. But you have to remember: You’ve gotten through the last one, and you’re going to get through this one too, no matter how badly it hurts.
3. When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
4. You are the author of your own life story. So don’t let others write it for you. You have everything you need for successful living already inside of you.
5. Make a pact with yourself today to not be defined by your past. Sometimes the greatest thing to come out of all your hard work isn’t what you get for it, but what you become for it. Shake things up today! Be You.
6. I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
7. You are not a powerless victim of your circumstances. The only limitations you have in life are the ones you put on yourself.
8. Don’t let anybody tell you who you are. Because you are young, that doesn’t mean you don’t have a voice or an opinion.
9. Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
10. Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.
11. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.-
12. Everybody wants to be somebody. But nobody wants to grow up.
13. Today, may you choose to remember what a beautiful world this is. Find something beautiful in your life and focus on that.
14. You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.
15. Some of the most beautiful aspects of life are those that no one can see except you.
16. The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
17. Live simply, dream big, be grateful, give love, laugh lots. You were born with potential.
18. Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.
19. In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. Enjoy every moment.
20. If you know you’re the best, it isn’t arrogance. It’s the truth. You have the power to say – This is not how the story is going to end.
21. Life is full of beautiful moments. Don’t miss it by being too busy looking for the perfect one. Be you and make people love the real you.
22. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
23. Sometimes you don’t need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.
24. It is never too late to be what you might have been. You never fail until you stop trying.
25. Don’t understand time. Don’t spend it. Use it instead. Use it the way a good writer uses words.
26. Life throws challenges and every challenge comes with rainbows and lights to conquer it.
27. What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
28. Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment.
29. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
30. However long the night, the dawn will break. You have too many days ahead to remain in yesterday’s legacy.
31. It’s never too late to start your life, but you have to start today.
32. Keep on growing, even if it means being alone for a while. You don’t have to feel like you’re there yet, to start moving forward.
33. You don’t have to be perfect to be amazing. Just dream Big!
34. You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way.
35. The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
36. When your path is dark, keep going. The light switch is just around the corner.
37. Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
38. You are good enough, smart enough, beautiful enough, and strong enough. Believe it and never let insecurity run your life.
39. You’re not stuck. You’re just focused on the wrong thing. You can do anything you want to!
40. Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.
41. Your mind will always believe everything you tell it. Feed it faith. Feed it the truth. Feed it with love.
42. The greatest tragedy in life is not death, but a life without a purpose.
43. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
44. If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.
45. You just have to be yourself. You don’t have to worry about fitting in. We all bring our own unique strengths and qualities to the world.
46. There are people who will love and accept you for who you are- even if you aren’t perfect.
47. Sometimes you just have to lay on the floor and remember how far you’ve come and be proud of yourself.
48. The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do. – Kobe Bryant
49. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
50. Sometimes, the change you need involves going far away from all your fears and comfort zones.
51. The more you are at peace with who you are, the more you’ll be able to relate to others why you’re different.
52. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.
53. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Life through the lens of your emotions is a roller coaster, full of ups and downs. We have to remind ourselves, especially young adults in the turbulent years of youth, that the ride too smooth only dulls us from life experiences; it doesn’t make them disappear.
At the end of the day, you are the only one with the power to change your situation for the better. I hope you will take these inspirational quotes for troubled young adults you have read and make changes in your life. Take them and apply them for the best.
Leave a Reply