A special kind of freedom comes with working remotely as it allows you to work from anywhere. Apart from the obvious timesaving benefits, this freedom opens up other opportunities such as travelling, having no commute time, and staying close to your family.
The best thing about working from home is the freedom and flexibility it offers, but that can be a double-edged sword. When you’re not interacting with your colleagues at the office, it’s easy to get distracted and lose focus on the job at hand.
Working from home can be a real struggle. You miss out on company culture, office banter, and the general feeling of knowing you belong to something much bigger than yourself.
To stay motivated, you need to self-motivate. It doesn’t mean you have to work harder (you should work smarter instead), but you have to know how to motivate yourself when working remotely.
More so, working from home can be a wonderful experience. When you work from home, you can create your work schedule and move towards a more independent lifestyle.
Below are motivational quotes for employees working from home. Enjoy!
Work from home? Swap your PJs for a suit, get up early and do your makeup – it’ll make you feel better about the day. If you’re feeling lazy, don’t stress. Do what you can to be productive, but don’t put too much pressure on yourself. Working from home is hard, so be kind to yourself.
1. If you feel like you’re not being productive enough, remember that working from home is new for all of us. Just do the best you can.
2. While working from home, remember it’s not about being the best. It’s about being your best. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
3. Working from home means you can take your time to make it perfect, to do things thoughtfully and slowly.
4. What you do every day is a small part of who you are. It’s what you do every day that makes the difference. Don’t let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.
5. You can accomplish anything you set your mind to. No matter what the weather, wherever you go, always bring your sunshine.
6. The future is yours to discover. It’s not about time. It’s about focus. Work hard and see your dreams come true.
7. A dream doesn’t become a reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work, and while you’re going through your day, don’t forget to take a little time for yourself. You deserve it.
8. Don’t think about what can happen in a month. Don’t think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours before you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be.
9. Everyone who works from home knows the struggle is real. Don’t be embarrassed to block out your calendar for “time to freak out.”
10. It takes courage to keep going when times are tough and long road ahead. Keep pushing, and you will get there. You are so much more than your job title.
11. Working remotely? Remember to take breaks and make time for your personal needs throughout the day. Make time for yourself.
12. Just because you’re working from home doesn’t mean you have to forget about the world and everything buzzing around outside.
13. There’s a certain kind of freedom that comes from working from home. No one sets your schedule but you.
14. Life is a messy business, and you can’t be too careful. The best view comes after the hardest climb. Do what you love, and the rest will follow.
15. Great things happen when you distance yourself from negativity and mental clutter. Your home office is your personal space to get creative, so make it your own.
16. Every minute you change your thoughts, you change your world. We can’t control the weather or other people, but we can always choose our attitude. Stay positive and keep going.
17. Home is where you can be you and your highest self. Work from home- don’t let distractions be the reason you never get started!
18. One of the best parts of working from home is being able to reinvent your office space.
19. Creativity thrives when you test boundaries. To achieve your goals, break them down into a series of small tasks you can accomplish in the short term.
20. The difference between trying and triumphing is a little UMPH. Don’t forget to take breaks. Working from home isn’t always easy.
21. Being a full time online worker is not easy. But this gives you all the freedom and flexibility to work.
22. Always be the best version of yourself, even when you’re working from home.
23. Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. And if you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.
24. Just because you’re working from home doesn’t mean your work ethic should be from home.
25. Your work from the home outfit: pyjamas with a blazer on top. We’re all CEOs of our own homes.
26. The road to success is always under construction. Life is short, don’t waste it with a boring job.
27. You’re not supposed to be perfect. You’re supposed to be real. Look out for your team, treat each person well, and they’ll do the same.
28. Working from home is productive, helps you focus and is great for your mental health.
29. Working from home is pretty ideal, right? Stay happy and focus on your goals.
30. Many of us are doing our best to drive change. Stay focused on the impact you can make, not on how far you have left to go.
31. Don’t wait for the perfect moment. Please take a moment and make it perfect! Work hard in silence; let your success be your noise.
32. You know you’re doing something right when you’re so happy that Monday came again.
33. It is not where you live but how you live that counts – the quality of your life, that is – and your lifestyles determine that.
34. You can achieve your goals by working from home. Working from home has allowed me to get more work done in less time.
35. The most productive people don’t just work hard, they work smart, and the real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but having new eyes.
Remote working is about creating the schedule that works for you. In a normal office, it’s easy to lose track of your time. But when working from home, productivity can become a time-consuming task.
36. Remote work is all about flexibility, efficiency and productivity. So get out of that daily grind and spend some time with the great outdoors!
37. Working remotely isn’t a trend; it’s the future. The future is here.
38. You can work from anywhere. It doesn’t matter where you are; what matters is your mindset and how you approach the working hours you set for yourself.
39. Working remotely definitely has its perks, but it’s important to have a space that allows you to disconnect.
40. Work from home is less about your home and more about your work.
41. Remote work isn’t just a new way of getting work done; it’s a new way of living.
42. Whether you work from home or at work, the strongest thing you can do is make every day count.
43. Work and travel, you say? That’s almost like working from home, except you’re in your home away from home.
44. Going to work is kind of like going to the gym. I know if I’ll feel better afterwards and how much better, but I never really feel like going.
45. We can be productive, happy, work from home, and it will be ok!
46. The magic happens when you don’t give up, even though you want to. The universe always falls in love with a stubborn heart.
47. Working from home means working at 2 am without getting dressed.
48. To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with. Work-from home is not a hurdle but an opportunity to do better work.
49. Working remotely means you’re just as productive—if not more so—than you would be in the office.
50. Your home office is the perfect place to keep your work and personal life in balance. Working from home means you always have the power to make coffee breaks happen.
51. Pack your lunch and treat every day like you would if you were going into the office.
52. Surround yourself with people who push you to do better and inspire you to be a better version of yourself. Sometimes your boss is the person in the mirror.
53. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
54. You have to know what sparks the light in you so that you can illuminate the world in your way.
55. We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. Don’t aim to be the best in the world, just better than the person you were yesterday.
56. Working from home requires you to work twice as hard as you would in an office setting.
57. You don’t need a desk to get work done. Sometimes the best view is from your home office.
58. Work from a place where you’re not afraid to make a mess, think big and want to get better.
59. The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, and you will fill yourself with hope.
60. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Stay focused, and your goals won’t chase themselves.
61. You don’t need to be who you’ve always been. You’re capable of anything if you’re willing to try.
62. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. When there is no struggle, there is no strength.
63. Progress always involves risk; you can’t steal second base and keep your foot first. In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
64. The lesson I’ve learned is to invest in what makes you happy, not just others. It doesn’t matter where you are.
65. When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple. Sometimes we need to stop thinking so much and go where our heart takes us. Do what makes you happy.
66. Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try, and only you have the power to make time work for you.
67. Challenges make life interesting, and overcoming them makes life meaningful; a person who feels appreciated will always do more than is expected.
68. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. Sometimes success is a marathon. But if you keep your eye on the goal, you’ll get there!
69. The more you chase what makes you happy, the more your work feels like play.
70. Word to the wise: you should always wear pants when you’re working from home.
Productivity doesn’t just happen. It’s a result of preparation, hard work, getting the most out of your time, and the things that a team do represent more than what can be done by an individual.
71. If you can work from home, it is still important to lose yourself in your work. More so, it’s not just working from home. It’s working with the right people.
72. Progress is made one step at a time. Today’s interactions will lead to tomorrow’s outcomes.
73. You are one of the strongest minds if you have come this far. Keep up the good work; never give up!
74. Working from home and dealing with all this corona chaos is a big challenge, but it does give us more time to perfect our commute.
75. Great teams build each other up and are comfortable sharing constructive feedback. Remember how lucky you are to have a job whenever you feel miserable. It could be worse — You could not even have one.
76. No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.
77. Rome wasn’t built in a day, but you can be sure a team built it. The strength of the team is each member. The strength of each member is the team.
78. We may be working from home, but we’re all still in this together. In a challenging time like this, let’s remember supporting each other and the community.
79. Don’t let distance and time keep you from doing great work. We may not be in the office, but we’re still rooting for one another.
80. It’s not always easy to be a team when you’re not together in person, but when you have a tight deadline, motivate and encourage your team: “We can do this.”
81. As we begin a new week of working at home, let’s do so with an open mind and the drive to learn something new every day.
82. Working from home can be challenging, but let’s look at the bright side: now you have a newfound appreciation for your morning commute!
83. The best kind of team is one where everyone has everyone’s back, and the only place “success” comes before “work” is in the dictionary.
84. Make sure you continue to work hard and collaborate with your team. E-mails make communication easy; remember to use them.
85. Be positive and happy. Work hard and don’t give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm, and genuine people.
86. When the sun shines, we shine together, and success takes care of itself if everyone moves forward together.
87. Working remotely can be a great way to stay productive and collaborate with your team. Just remember to take breaks, get up, stretch and laugh often!
88. Working in our pyjamas feels more like a privilege than a guilty pleasure.
89. Ditch the “I’ll get to it tomorrow” mindset and start getting things done today. Teamwork is an opportunity to make a difference together.
90. Even when I don’t feel like putting on real pants, I put on my work pants. Because it’s not just about getting dressed, it’s about getting ready for what’s ahead.
91. You will never know your limits until you push yourself to them, and the only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.
92. It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it.
93. Sitting on a video call is not the same as being at the office, but we can still make it special by showing up and engaging.
94. The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word’ crisis.’ One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. Be aware of the danger in a crisis, but recognize the opportunity.
95. Don’t let your working from home schedule get you down. Take a walk, stretch and clear your head. You got this!
96. Set the timer and see how much you can get done. People who make the worst use of their time are the first ones to complain about its shortness.
97. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, step back and breathe. It’s easy to feel like you aren’t doing enough, but you are! Just keep going and keep learning!
98. Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming.
99. It is not the load that breaks you down; it’s the way you carry it. Strength grows in the moments when you think you can’t go on, but you keep going anyway.
100. Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning. Your home is now your office, and your kitchen is the break room.
101. Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. Goals are dreams with deadlines. Stay focused and remember why you started.
102. You can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.
104. If you feel burnt out, take a day off for your mental health and well-being. Don’t be afraid to power down.
105. To be the best, you must be able to handle the worst. The team with the best communication wins.
106. Your comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there. When our backs are against the wall, that is when we perform at our best.
107. When you go into the office, you go with a purpose. Get dressed to get things done at home, and put your look together as if you were going to work.
108. The best teams have a mix of hard work and talent, and chemistry. All our dreams can come true if we dare to pursue them.
109. Don’t look at working from home as the lack of something. Look at it as gaining time, freedom, and trust.
110. Just because you are working from home doesn’t mean you can’t be stylish while doing so!
Whether you work from home or not, it’s nice to keep a constant reminder that you’re not alone in your work—it can sometimes be quite isolating.
I hope you’ve enjoyed these motivational quotes for employees working from home, and if you’re someone who works from home or is considering it, I wish you the best in your endeavours.
And if you need any other advice or would like to add to this post, please leave a comment below and don’t forget to hit the share button. Thanks!
Be the first to comment