We all have those moments when we are unhappy, question things or notice that our confidence level has taken a hit and we’re unsure of ourselves.
A lot of people lead a pretty unhappy life. And it’s not their fault either. There are several reasons why someone could be unhappy. Some of these include stressful work, personal issues, poor relationships and the feeling that nobody cares about them. But there’s always a cure for this – quotes full of wisdom and encouragement.
It is important to instil happiness and positivity in our lives and the people around us. To think about and ponder on a positive and motivational quote every day boosts the mindset and attitude towards life.
The benefits of being happy can not be overemphasized. When it comes to work, being happy increases productivity, improves engagement and is good for the health. Yes, the link between happiness and productivity is an incontrovertible truth!
Are you looking for quotes to cheer yourself or your loved one up? Are you searching for the perfect image that can uplift the spirit of your very best pal? Here is a list of inspiring quotes that will make you happy, that will help you effectively and easily bring a smile to the face of any person.
You don’t have to be happy all the time. It’s okay to feel sad, angry, annoyed, frustrated, scared and anxious. Having feelings doesn’t make you a flawed person it makes you human. But don’t dwell in it. Do what will make you happy.
1. Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun. Fall in love. Regret nothing and don’t let people bring you down.
2. Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions. Choose to be happy no matter what, you deserve it.
3. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
4. Happiness is when you feel good about yourself without feeling the need for anyone else’s approval.
5. I’m not a perfect person. I make mistakes all the time, but still, I love those people who stay with me after knowing how I really am.
6. Let your joy scream across the pain. Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows fall behind you.
7. When you smile at people, the world smiles back.
8. Some days start better than others. And everyone can see that but you, who are so busy looking down, you fail to lift up your head and enjoy the moment for what it is: pure happiness.
9. Happiness is the art of never holding in your mind the memory of any unpleasant thing that has passed.
10. Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.
11. A smile is the most wonderful thing you can wear. Smile no matter the situation. It only takes a short time for all to be well.
12. Even if you get pushed down, never lose your faith and fight harder to stand up. Be strong!
13. A smile is the best makeup you can wear. Don’t allow anything to take it off you.
14. Go with confidence in the direction of your happiness. Live the life you have imagined and let the past be past.
15. Life may not always be pleasant, but you can choose to be happy and forget your pains, and dance with the water that you hold within your cup.
16. If you want to be happy for a lifetime, focus on others, not just yourself.
17. If you’re feeling like a hot mess, keep going. Don’t quit. In fact, don’t even stop for a second. Just smile and keep being you
18. It is how you react to situations that matter. You can choose to smile and act like it never happened. Anxiety doesn’t change the situation.
19. Happiness is not a goal…it’s a by-product of a life well-lived. Live your life to the fullest and forget your pains.
20. What you love is what you are. Always remember – you are born to be happy.
Thinking positively will make you do everything better than negative thinking will. The only way you can be happy is by being happy with who you are, and not whom people think you are.
21. Try to be more positive and happy, Decide to take control of the way you feel by giving happiness a chance.
22. Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile.
23. Be so happy that when others look at you, they become happy too.
24. It doesn’t matter what you’re going through. What matters is how you get through it.
25. Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
26. Sometimes you just need to reset. Take a deep breath, drink some tea and start again.
27. All great achievements require time. You shouldn’t give up because you are not seeing results now. Always be happy and your sunshine will come.
28. A happy soul is the best shield for a cruel world.
29. If you want to be happy, be. Everyone smiles in the same language.
30. The real miracle is to walk on the earth. You are one of the few privileged people able to do so. The sun, the flowers and you rejoice!
31. You don’t need to be happy all the time. But it’s a choice to pause and practise gratitude in the midst of whatever is happening.
32. Be grateful for where you are, and all the good things that are happening right now.
33. Sometimes it seems like the world is conspiring to make our life a living hell, and as much as we want to just forget our pains, the little things can make us smile. Choose to smile no matter what.
34. Happiness depends upon ourselves. Take time to make your soul happy.
35. Sometimes your happiness is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your happiness.
36. Be happy not because everything is good, but because you can see the good side of everything.
37. I know you’re sad. I am too, but it will get better.
38. Don’t allow someone to make you feel like you’re worthless when you know you’re priceless.
39. There’s nothing to be sad about If you know what happiness is.
40. Keep your chin up. Things will get better, and then they’ll get awesome.
You are an adult doesn’t mean you should be sad and overburden yourself. Adults are just kids with money. You know what kids do, right? Stand up as the kid that you are and give yourself a big smile.
41. You can’t make everyone happy. You’re not a tea.
42. Let’s be best friends forever because I don’t want to find a new trouble partner.
43. When life gives you lemons, add vodka.
44. Cheer up, you are not single, you are just romantically challenged.
45. We never really mature, what makes us different from the kids is that we learn how to act in public.
46. Forgive your enemies, but remember their names.
47. I’m bad at everything but at least I’m good at that.
48. I’m so glad that I have friends that buy the same size clothes as me because sharing is caring.
49. If I had to pick between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say ‘I love you.’
50. You are my best friend because no other friend will dare to eat my food, sleep on my couch and watch what I watch.
No matter how life goes, you can always choose to be happy. You can be fine, no matter what. Do the things that will work you smile. You have the power to create anything you desire and make your dreams come true.
51. You can be happy no matter where you are. There is no need to cry when you can be happy.
52. Life may not always be pleasant, with all its troubles which can be found. But you can be happy, You can even laugh, If you make a choice each day.
53. Fall seven times and stand up eight. Get back up and try again!
54. You may not have all the answers, but you’re allowed to be uncertain.
55. In order to be happy in life, we must first believe that we can.
56. Laughter is the best way to fight your fears. Laugh no matter what.
57. On the other side of fear is freedom. Look at the other side and overcome your fear.
58. It’s going to be hard, but hard is not impossible. Keep working at it and you’ll get there.
59. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
60. With a new day comes new hope, new strength and new thoughts.
61. Gratitude is the best attitude. Don’t forget you’re wonderful!
62. When you get scared, just remember… You got this!
63. Every day may not come with its best but you can bring out something good in every day.
64. Life is full of beauty. Notice it, let go of whatever weighs you down and fight for your dreams.
65. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.
66. Be brave, be strong, be fearless. You are never alone.
67. When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
68. Wake up every day and be thankful for life. Someone somewhere is fighting to survive.
69. When it rains look for rainbows, when it’s dark look for stars. Give yourself a reason to be happy.
70. You have to try once more whenever it appears like life is giving you a reason to quit.
71. After every storm comes a rainbow of hope. Be patient.
72. Be patient enough to wait for what you truly deserve and courageous enough to let go.
73. A setback happens for a reason. It gives you time to reassess and regroup so you can come back stronger than ever.
74. Storms make trees take deeper roots. You will come out stronger after the storms in your life.
75. We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.
76. A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear. Wear it every day.
77. Nothing is more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears.
78. When one door closes, another opens. Don’t give up, smile always.
79. Be careful how you are talking to yourself because you are listening.
80. There are far better things ahead than the ones we left behind. Brace up and be happy.
In life, it’s okay if you cannot be perfect. You don’t have to be pretty, handsome, or the most talented person around. It’s okay if you’re not rich. You can be just fine with doing things YOU like, the things that will make you smile. Keep trying and you will always win!
81. All great achievements require time. You shouldn’t give up because you are not seeing results now. Always be happy and your sunshine will come.
82. The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence. Don’t dwell in your past.
83. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
84. The best things in life are the people you love, the places you’ve been and the memories you have made along the way.
85. The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.
86. Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
87. In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
88. Not all who wander are lost. Always remember you’re braver than you believe.
89. If you want to fly, you have to give up the things that weigh you down.
90. Happiness is the best make-up. Smile and enjoy your life.
91. You are gorgeous, worthy and enough. Believe it and own it.
92. Be yourself. The original version is worth more than a copy.
93. The goal is to enjoy your life, not to endure it.
94. Smile, it’s the key that fits the lock on everyone’s hearts.
95. Even if you’re having the worst day, remember that you are loved and there is always a reason to be happy.
96. You can be content and humbled, you can smile and be happy and look to the bright light in your life.
97. Don’t be afraid to let the world see your light. You are worth it.
98. Love yourself and believe in yourself. Make a choice every day to choose happiness over anything else so you can live life on purpose, in a positive manner that benefits everyone around you.
99. Even when the world turns its back on you, remember one thing: You can be fine, no matter what. All you have to do is stay true to yourself and look within for the strength and courage to go on.
100. It’s okay to think that you’re not good enough. It’s ok to feel lost and lonely. Don’t give up… keep fighting to be happy, loving, successful and kind. Give it your all. Never stop trying to chase those rainbows.
We live in a world where most people are after happiness. We want to be happy and make others around us happy as well.
Do you know people who are in a bad mood? Are you one of them? It is time to change all this and make these people smile, using these inspiring quotes that will make you happy. Whenever you or someone needs a smile, you can share these quotes, and transform the day of each person.
Be the first to comment